Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

ariel - Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter Empty Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Standard Match- DQ's for weapon usage, low blows, or exceeding the referee's 5 count to break a hold.

Keiko's Standard Attire:

It has been awhile since Keiko wrestled in an AFW ring. Her manager thought it would be a good idea to ease back into the competitive environment by placing her in a Standard match with an opponent who was gong to be making her debut. Keiko may have an advantage in terms of being in the AFW ring longer, but those were for Hentai matches. Hentai holds are illegal in this type of match, so Keiko had to be careful. Keiko made her way to the ring, and she was all smiles as she blew kisses to the fans, before entering the the ring. Once she was in the ring, Keiko would head to her corner and wait for her opponent to enter. "Alright, let's see if I still got it. Who knows, a hentai match may be booked for me sooner enough." Keiko said to herself as she waited n her corner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

ariel - Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Ariel was feeling nervous as she was about to have her first match while in the AFW and was happy that her first match was a standard match and that hentai moves were not allowed. So as she saw her opponent make her way to the ring and thought the girl looked nice she was giving the signal it was almost time for her entrance as De Zeeuwse kust by Blof started playing as she walked towards the ring. ''Now entering from Middelburg,Netherlands weighting in at 140ibs it Ariel de Ruyter''was heard as the announcer introduced her as the fans started cheering.As Ariel climbed into the ring she would extend her hand to her opponent while saying ''Hi i'm Ariel and i hope we can have a nice and clean match together''

ariel - Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter 0e98c3de032b1af6139d87ff7de2cd48-d424gcw

Back to top Go down

ariel - Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:18 am

Keiko got a good look at her opponent Ariel de Ruyter. Keiko smiled as she stared at Ariel's amazing swimmer's body. Keiko couldn't help but wish this was a hentai match even more now then before. Keiko then heard Ariel speak to her, and then she would respond by saying. "Hi Ariel, I'm Keiko. I know this is your first match, so I just wanted to say good luck." Keiko said to Ariel giving her opponent a playful wink. The referee would then ring the bell to start the match. Keiko would try to lock up with Ariel in the center of the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:39 pm

While her handshake was not accepted her opponent did introduce herself and greeted her back causing a smile to appear on Ariel face as she got would move to the center of the ring across from Keiko just as the bell would ring. Seeing that her opponent wanted to lock up whit her Ariel would grasp Kaiko's hand whit her own as she started to push forward while whispering ''Thanks Keiko and sorry i can't wish you the same but i am going to need all the luck in the world if i wanna beat you''.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:08 pm

As the lock up began, Keiko smiled as she felt her boobs mash up against Ariel's as they fought for control early on. "Try not to be so nervous. Just have some fun." Keiko said as she would try to use her strength to push Ariel into the ropes. The referee would then tell the girl's to break up the lock because of the rope break. As Keiko and Ariel hands went up in the air to break the lock up, Keiko would throw a knife edge chop to Ariel's boobs to catch her opponent off guard.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:22 pm

As both girls locked up Ariel face would turn red from embarrassment as her breasts were pressed together against Keiko's as she struggle to keep her grond as her opponent slowly pushed her back against the ropes. ''I always try to have fun and do i really look so nervous''whisper Ariel as she was glad that the referee made them break the lock up because of the rope break as she was starting to look like a tomato from blushing so much as their breasts keep rubbing against each other. So just as Ariel was about to move forward Keiko would hit her breasts whit a knife edge chop as Ariel let out a scream as she tries to protect her breasts from a other chop.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Keiko smiled as she heard her hand SMACK!! Ariel's boobs. Keiko saw her opponent try to protect her chest, so she would go for a different method of attack. "Try to keep up with me, if you can. Come on, let's go for a ride!" Keiko said before grabbing Ariel's hair with both her hands. Keiko would then pull on the redhead's hair to try to throw Ariel down to the mat into the center of the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:36 pm

As Ariel was trying to protect her breasts from the next chop she was caught off guard when her opponent would grab her hair and try to throw her down while taunting her. ''Wait i don't want to go for a ride and let go off my hair''screamed Ariel as she would try and strike Keiko in her belly whit a elbow before she was thrown down towards the mat face first.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Ariel was on the defensive and rightfully so. Keiko was nailed in the stomach with an elbow strike. "Oomfph..." Keko grunted as she released Ariel's hair. "A little feisty are we? Okay, let's do this!" Keiko said as she ran to the ropes behind her to try to gain some momentum. Then Keiko would rush at Ariel and try to nail her in the face with a running dropkick.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Ariel elbow seemed to have bin effective as she was released from Keiko's grip on her hair as she would try to turn around as quickly as she can. ''Thanks but you have to be a bit feisty if you wanna be a part of the AFW right''replies Ariel as she saw that her opponent had just ran towards the ropes to gain more momentum as the former swimmer would try to sidestep the incoming running dropkick before she got nailed in her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next