Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Erin quinn - Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton - Page 6 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton

Post by noob Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:34 am

Erin just continued to squeeze tight. "Feeling sleepy yet?" She teased. "Want me to sing a lullaby?" Erin would try to shake Elisa around a bit, trying to disorient her a bit and make fighting back harder. Being back on the attack Erin completely forgot about being angry at her opponent.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Erin quinn - Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton - Page 6 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 am

Elisa would be starting to get deprived of oxygen and knew that she would need to do something to get free of the hold. Elisa would try to get up to her feet and if this was successful she would attempt to throw her opponent backwards with both her arms on her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:22 am

Erin would get lifted up and then thrown to the ground. "Gaaah!" she yelled as she went crashing to the ground. She seemed to be getting quite familiar with the ground this fight. She would stay there to catch her breath, unwilling to move too much at the moment.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:33 am

Elisa would spend a little time gasping for aur before she would walk to her downed opponent and tried to straddle her chest and would say " I was getting pretty tired there...

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:36 am

Erin huffed as Elisa sat down on her. She would start to squirm under the heavier girl as her chest was smushed underneath her. "I kinda wish...you were still tired." Erin commented as she raised her hands to shove Elisa away. The fact of the matter was that Erin was getting tired herself. Trying to outmaneuver the bigger girl was a larger task than she had initially thought.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Elisa would laugh a little bit before bouncing a little on her opponents chest and saying " It's not too late to tire me out, I'll even give you the perfect opportunity" Elisa would then scotch forward so that her crotch would be touching Erin's lips as Elisa's would pull up her skirt so she could look at Erin's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:40 pm

"Ahhh, ugh..." Erin would groan as her opponent bounced on her chest. She felt like she was being flattened beneath the larger girl. Slowly Elisa would scoot up so that Erin's face was right between her legs. Erin tried to turn her head to the side, getting a good view of the other girl as she lifted her skirt. If Elisa was anything like her sister, Erin knew what was coming next. She would try pushing the girl back again, wanting to do anything possible to keep Elisa from her face.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Elisa would start to lose her balance a little bit when Erin would push against her but then would giggle before saying " I'm guessing that was enough to get Zoey off, unlike my sister I just take what I want " Elisa would say in a calm and innocent voice in a way which totally didn't fit what she was saying. Elisa would then move her crotch to fully engulf Erin's face, Elisa would try to cover Erin's mouth and nose but leave her just a little of her sight in tact so that she could look up at the towering giant as she got smothered. Elisa would rub her crotch on Erin's face almost patronisingly slowly before talking again " I'd say I can probably keep this up for a while without you being knocked out... Oh yeah and even if you were about to I could just move back before getting back to the fun stuff " Elisa would then stop rubbing her crotch in and just leave it on top of Erin's face static, so Erin could know exactly the position she was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Erin thought she was making progress when her opponent started to lose balance but realized how wrong she was when Elisa slid herself right over her face. The larger girl was right, something like that would have worked easily against her sister, unfortunately for Erin it seemed that Elisa was quite a bit tougher. "mmmph...mmmm!" was all that could be heard as Erin tried to respond. She was stuck for now with only a view of Elisa's panties rubbing against her. She would squirm around as Elisa started to grind against her, really seeming to enjoy Erin's embarrassing predicament. Finally she woud stop, leaving Erin feeling humiliated and realizing she was running out of air. Erin renewed her efforts to dislodge the woman, trying to strike at her ribs.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Elisa would take a hard few blows to the ribs and would decide to get off her opponent before she was forced off, unlike Zoey Elisa was definitely not as good at taking hits so she wanted to keep the amount of blows she takes to a minimum and try to find a safer hold.
Elisa would then get up to her feet and try to grab Erin and help her up to her feet and walking towards the corner before giving Erin a somewhat hard shove into the corner. " I like staying still during smothers sometimes, it just gives your opponent the chance to appreciate your body and just take in the sensation of having your crotch or boobs in their face without having the distraction of being moved around." Elisa would say before trying to splash onto her opponent in the corner after jogging a few feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next