Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, Harrier, kiryu, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, Winner3, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Harley Jackson vs Bunny Kotone - knockout match

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harley Jackson vs Bunny Kotone - knockout match

Post by RJD on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:57 am

Harleys " Don't trust me" theme would burst through-out the arena and she would then appear before the fans to a relatively decent pop, she would be wearing her normal housewife costume as she high fived as many fans as possible before jumping onto the ring apron and leapfrogging the ropes. Harley had gotten beaten so easily in her last match and was determined to win no matter who this " Bunny Kotone " Woman was.
Harley would wait in her corner for Kotone to enter the match.

RJD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harley Jackson vs Bunny Kotone - knockout match

Post by Un3xpected on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Bunny Kotone was prepared for her next win. The last match was quite good, but she knew she could do it better. She would tell herself quietly:"You will smack her ass, you will smack her ass!"
She stood behind the door and right as "Frame of mind" was played she walked out of it to the stage. She already saw her opponent and looked her from far away into her eyes. Kotone thaught:"This is my opponent?! That's a cute little girl infront of me."
She then would walk down to the stage and would jump and wiggle with her ass as the crowd wanted to see it. She would then jump up on the ropes and went into the stage!
"So you are my opponent today? You are so small and cute aww!"

Un3xpected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Harley would quickly realise that this match may end up being a lot more difficult for her than she thought it would be, but Harley would use this as inspiration to try her best and win the match ,after all if she could win against someone with almost a whole foot height advantage then it would do a great deal for her.
Harley would hear her opponent and feel slightly condescended but smile anyway and say " I know, I'm adorable. Don't underestimate me though, for I will be the underdog hero these people will love!" Harley would say as she would point to the fans and get a few more cheers.
As soon as the bell would ring Harley would run at her opponent and try to drop kick the giant, she felt slightly bad for attacking right when the bell ran but she thought she was justified in not wanting to let the colossal woman get the first move.

RJD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Kotone saw how Harley running towards her with a drop kick and could not react that fast to avoid it and was hit right in the breast. Kotone could not stand and falled down on her back and was quite scared what power she had and how fast the girl was.
Kotone layed on the ground and wasn't prepared what the kid would do now..

Un3xpected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Truthfully Harley was glad she had managed to knock the woman down, she had quite good power for a woman her size and very impressive speed but when she goes down she tends to be down for a while.
Harley would take this chance to do a splash onto Kotones body and then quickly turn her own body around so she could grab the back of Kotones head and force it in-between Harley's impressively big breasts, She would hear the fans cheering her own which would make her happy and she would decide to put a show on for them by purposefully bouncing her boobs right into the Kotones face to squash and smother her face as much as possible.

RJD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Kotone was still dizzy from the kick and could just barely saw something flying above her. It was Harley coming down and was prepared to breast smother Kotone. Kotone was first excited to feel the breast of her but as Harley began to humilate her and also heard the crowd cheering she would try to break the hold and get out of it as soon as possible. She would try to punch her shoulders and her back to get Harley to release the hold.

Un3xpected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Harley would try to press her chest heavily against Kotones face to keep the hold on, but when Kotone would begin punching at her back and shoulders Harley would yelp out in pain from it and get off the woman and get back to her feet and smile before opening her mouth " What happened there?, did my cuteness distract you? " Harley would say before winking at her opponent and jokingly pulling down her bra a tiny bit to reveal some flesh before putting it back to normal, this would cause the crowd to whistle, laugh and cheer.
Harley would tease Kotone but she would make sure that she was always ready to counter at a moments notice as she had learned in her last match that you should never get careless in the ring.

RJD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:03 pm

Kotone was relieved as she got free out of the smother. She was really angry at Harley and also disappointed that she got dominated by this girl. Kotone shook her head and said:"You were only lucky this time girl." As she saw how Harley was provoking she could not handle herself and run towards Harley to tackle her down! "YOU WILL NOT PROVOKE ME LIKE THIS!"

Un3xpected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Harley would watch Kotone as she looked angered about what just happened and told Harley she was just Lucky, Harley would open her mouth and in a flirtatious tone say " Aww you look upset, sorry I'll go easy on you and try not to make you my bitch too much. after all this is definitely a mismatch in my favour " Harley would try to strike a cute pose and hunch down a little to highlight their height different even more as she teased her opponent, clearly Harley was the one who was at a disadvantage in every way. But if she could get the mental advantage then at least Harley would have something.
Harley would be taken a little by surprise as her opponent sprinted towards her and would try to move out the way but her towering opponent managed to reach her and tackle her down to the mat. Only now did Harley realise how much bigger and stronger Kotone was " H-Hey that was reckless!" Harley would say to Kotone after hitting the mat and letting out a high pitched squeal and a moan of pain.

RJD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Kotone liked the sound which came out of Harley's mouth. It sounds like she was in pain. "Will you ever taunt me again?! Take THAT!" Kotone runs behind Harley's head and would grab her neck and wrap her legs around it. She would squeeze not hard at the beginning but would increase the squeeze by time. "How do you like that?" Kotone would say as she played with her face while headscissoring.

Un3xpected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top