by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aoi Tamazaki vs. Ryuke Toranami

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aoi Tamazaki vs. Ryuke Toranami - Page 3 Empty Re: Aoi Tamazaki vs. Ryuke Toranami

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:53 pm

As if he was not embarassed enough about the awkward situation, Ryu was now even more confused by Aoi's sudden change of attitude as the previously submissive beautiful woman would suddenly accuse HIM for the "incident".

"W-Wha...? N-nonono I am not, I am sorry but your butt was rub..unghhh!!". Aoi was obviously not going to hear any of his silly justificative babbling, as she put an exclamation mark to her accusations in form of a sounding slap across the flustrated boy's face, giving Ryu more than a reason to be red-faced now.

Pressed down by the girl's weight while he was totally offguard, it was quite easy for Aoi to wrap her legs around Ryu's neck, locking him into a headscissor. As a plus to her successful hold, the boy was temporarily reluctant to bring his hands up to Aoi's thighs thanks to her cunning mind tricks, even if he would have better tried to struggle his way out.
Such indecision would obviously work at Aoi's advantage, giving her all the chances to cross her ankles and secure Ryu in the vice of her luscious thighs before he could get his mind back on track.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 6 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Aoi Tamazaki vs. Ryuke Toranami - Page 3 Empty Re: Aoi Tamazaki vs. Ryuke Toranami

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Aoi couldn't help but smirk a bit from her position. This Ryu was quite the rube and now that she had him between her creamy thighs, she was all but certain the match was hers. She squeezed as tightly as possible, trying to cross her ankles as she lifted her hand up to tightly grab his hair and put him into the hold even more.

The only unfortunate thing about this was that she couldn't win with a knockout or submission. She'd have to cuff him. But if she could make him pass out, then that would be a trivial task. With the scissor hold fairly secure, Aoi would attempt to shift her body so she could flip Ryu onto his stomach and force his face into the mat. That would definitely expedite the knockout process, or so Aoi thought.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Blushing at how Aoi would reach at his head to push him into a tighter and more intimate headscissor, Ryu could not help but guess that Aoi's previousl nervousness had been probably all a facade.
In any case, he had more urgent issues to think about at the moment.

With his neck squeezed by the constricting embrace of Aoi's thighs, the boy was subjected to the additional teasing of her meaty thighs surrounding and grazing his face in the process, almost rocking him up and down mockingly in her hold with each flexing and releasing of her thighs muscles.

"U-Unghhhh....!"Rolled into a face-down position with Aoi applying full pressure to her leggy vice, Ryu could feel a wave of numbness run from his neck to the rest of her body with each time she pumped the squeeze on him.
Knowing that he needed to break free before she would squeeze him out of consciousness, the Japanese redhead would try to slip his hands inbetween Aoi's coiling legs, attempting to push them apart or at least to ease the pressure while he tried to figure out a way to escape.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Aoi knew she could be in danger of revealing her wily ways to Ryu, but it was a risk she would have to take. She believed that her skills in charm were enough to continue to fool this silly Japanese boy. As she pulled on Ryu's hair, she felt his hands slip between her thighs. She might be able to hold on, feeling her thighs were much stronger than his hands, but being invaded like that, her cynical mind wandered immediately to what he might do next.

Aoi let go and shrieked, throwing herself off of Ryu and trying to spin onto her backside as she scooted away. "Ahhh!Ryu-sama! Is that how you'd break a wrestling hold!?" She exclaimed pointing an accusing finger at the red head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Ryu's hands were trying to push apart Aoi's thighs into slipping his head out of her squeezing vice, much to no avail: her legs were proving to be not just for show, as they kept tightening around his head and neck until... she would suddenly let him go out of nothing, screaming and pointing at him because of his apparently too much "grabby" attempt at fighting back.

"W-Wha.. is it...that..??? A-As in... trying to pry apart your headscissors before you suffocated me..??", Ryu would blink, ever more confused, as Aoi got back to her that easily embarassed personality of hers. Maybe her nervousness was not all acting after all...which would eventually induce Ryu to apologize, even though he had no real idea about what.
"I-In any case.. I am sorry if I touched you in an offending way...", the flustrated boy would stutter, not even thinking about getting at a more prudent distance from Aoi and recover a little. Well, thinking straight was not so easy after having been squeezed in a air-depriving headscissor after all.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Aoi stood up as Ryu backed away and tried to recover. She was so in his head and had to keep herself from smiling outright at Ryu;'s hesitation. "I-I'm trying my best, Ryu-sama." Aoi said. "But you're so strong, I didn't think you needed to resort to those measures."

Aoi inched forward as she watched Ryu. Her body was crouched slightly When she felt she was close enough, Aoi lunged again, this time looking to catch Ryu's leg and spin him down to the ground with her very best attempt at a dragon screw.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:25 pm

"I-It's not like that..! I was not trying anything... w-weird to escapnghh...!!".
Intent at babbling his flush-faced explainations, Ryu was caught offguard by Aoi, which was probably her plan from the start.

Spun around by her swift dragon screw, Ryu was back down to the ground facing up before he even knew what was going on. "U-Ungh...".
With the boy temporarily disoriented, Aoi could get the chance to keep the initiative.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Aoi wasn't the best wrestler around. She had very little actual training and almost no experience. She was in GREAT physical shape though, keeping herself toned and fit. Stamina and strength, as much as could be expected, wasn't going to be an issue for her. Skill and technique was. But she hadn't been stupid. When she joined the AFW, she did her best to try and learn a few tricks. She had gotten some basic wrestling moves down. Enough, she thought, to be able to handle what her charm could not.

And that seemed to be working quite well as she put Ryu to the ground once more. This time she held onto the leg and plopped onto her butt. "I-Im sorry, Ryu-sama! You're too tough ! I ... I have to try this!" She said and wrapped her legs around Ryu's leg and wrenched his ankle, trying to put as much pressure on his ankle while she hoped to straighten out his legs with her thighs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Aoi seemed really to be a sensitive and lovely woman... in her own, slightly weird way, as Ryu couldn't help but notice. "U-Ungh....!!! Well done Aoi-san...!"

Staying there and lingering too much in admiration of her kindness was risking to put him into big troubles nonetheless, as she immediately stressed by putting him into another painful hold.

"S-Sorry... nghh... but I need to try and get out while I can myself...!". With that said, Ryu would try to twist sidewards, planting his hands down for leverage as he tried to kick himself out of the hold.
If successful, a possible "collateral effect" would be of kicking Aoi while he broke free, but it was a wrestling contest after all... he kept repeating to himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 am

Ryu's total strength was far greater than Aoi's as she tried to put the hold on and wear him down. She knew as well. but as Ryu turned his muscular body, Aoi felt herself rolling slightly to the side. Was he willing to risk a leg to escape? But as the boot collided with Aoi, the blue haired wrestler gasped at the boot against her, abandoning the hold and trying to crawl away so she could rub her side where he kicked her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next