Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Grievous77, Harrier, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Void Effect

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

Mark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Mark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti - Page 8 Empty Re: Mark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti

Post by KillerV on Fri May 02, 2014 5:46 am

Mark could see that really really attractive looking Kelli getting up and even using his body to push herself up, but with himself still laying down suffered in defeat, looking up at her as she really giving him a tough talk to the young wrestler, and even using the chair for example of how she willing to do whatever it takes to win, Mark knew that but it was hard for him to do something so.... so rough and he doesnt want to be one of those Heel wrestlers to do what they want, he was trying to do something being face and still be tough, but guess it wasnt enough in this type of match against Kelli DiVanetti.

Eventually she finished telling him before threw the chair down near his head, it did startle him a little before looking back up at her, panting a bit and said. "I promise you... huff next time.... it wont be the same, I will get tougher... you can count on it...." He said before she would walk away and leaving the ring with Mark still laying there though slowly pushing himself up, holding his head as he felt he suffered a concussion or something, hopefully not. But he clearly lost to her in his first PPV, but the next time, if ever, he will get the win over her once again, he let the girl he though were cute Aoi get the win using dirty tactic moves on him, and now Kelli also using dirty tactic on him too but much rougher.

"Huff... I wont lose... to either one... again, I must get tougher!" He lightly talked to himself and slowly trying to leave the ring, look broken and beaten, but his spirit and experience grew stronger, he'll get better and will beat either one or someone new in the near future.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Mark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti - Page 8 Empty Re: Mark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti

Post by Kelsea on Wed May 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Kelli wins via pinfall

Spotlight
characters:
Mark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti - Page 8 ELZuoMvMark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti - Page 8 OG5hnuaMark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti - Page 8 Cg3CzYmMark 'The Dragon' Jagger vs. Kelli DiVanetti - Page 8 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8