by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 am

The silence was unbearable.Nick felt like this wolf could,understand him.There was just SOMETHING with this creature.....

Nick let out a huge sigh.But,the wolf looked into his eyes,peering into them like...It wanted to speak.The boy tried again with communication. "Come on.Tell me....Tell me something.There just has to be...." But,he moved a bit closer to reality.He burried his face in his hands,blocking his sight. "What am I doing? Wolves cant talk." He spoke aloud.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:31 am

She couldn't bear the tension any longer!! Seeing the boy but his hand in hands, Nova gently nudged him with the tip of her nose a couple times before standing up onto her hind legs. She then let out her signature wolf cry before .....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 am

He felt the wolf nudge him.For a brief moment,Nick considered the possibility that this was a dream.That this was nothing.He was nudged again.....He should at least see what the nudges were about.Taking his hands away from his own face,Nick sees the wolf stand on its hind legs and howl out an astonishing cry. "What the...?"

Last edited by 11367 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:04 am

After letting out her cry she quickly glanced back at him. He was looking very confused at this point, but she admired the fact that him hadn't ran away in fright as so many had done before !

It was too late for her to change her mind now....she could already feel her anthropomorphic features growing into place....Looking down, her body was no longer that of a wolf's, but was now resembling the torso of a toned and slender woman....her limbs had also grown rapidly and were now considerably more human...

At this point a gentle breeze sifted amougst the trees, and Nova felt the chill in her now extremely long tail, which she would now comb with her claws. She was always so amazed by her own transformation that she would often loose sight of what was going on around her! She had never been entirely sure why these changes happened to her, she used to be terribly embarrassed but nowadays she tried to embrace it as much as she could. Remembering that she wasn't alone, she sheepishly bowed her wolf's head and looked across at the boy from underneath her brow...her eyes still piercingly blue...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:12 am

Nick wasnt going to run.He ventured out into the darkness of night,and he couldnt run now.Or else he'd never get answers.In an instant,a silent wolf turned into a beautiful woman before him.She,the wolf,brushed her own tail with her claws.Realiing he was still on one knee,Nick quickly stood tall,trying to present himself in a proper way.

"You....You're part animal,and part human." In all his years of creating animatronic parts;all the time spent researching animal and human anatomy both;and the times he spent tinkering in his room.....He never thought he'd encounter the real thing.Though she wasnt looking at him directly,her blue eyes pierced through his own eyes again and broke into the confides of his soul. "Miss....What is your name? I-I am Nick Solem."

Nick saw that she was toned.His first thought,was of his own attire.....Would she be offended? And even more,would she hurt him for it?

Last edited by 11367 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 am

There was still a strong sense of tension in the air...she felt it was about time she spoke up before the night silence drove them both crazy !!

"My name is Nova.." said said softly, her voice cutting through the quite. "I suppose you could call me part animal, and part human...although I call myself a wolf anthropomorph" she continued to add. At the point she gazed down at his body, was he also anthropomorphic? Or was he human? She thought it would help a lot if she could see more of his body..but unlike her he had clothes on..so she would need to ask.

"What, my i ask, is your name? Any if you also don't mind me asking, what are you?" she asked inquisitively...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Her voice was nice.Calm.He listens to her speak with full attention.She used the term 'anthromorphic'.Which he had heard before,but....Never thought he'd see.Nick notices that Nova was looking at him intently.Then,she asked for his name and....What he was.

"Hm? O-Oh,well.....My name is Nick Solem.To clarify it,I am a human.These ears and my tail are both mechaqnical.I'm s-sorry if they offend you,miss Nova." He tried not to upset her.There was some reason that she was connected to the scent.Nick had to tread carefully to find out what.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:39 pm

"They don't offend me at all....I was curious as i have seen humans, and I have seen anthropomorphs, but I have never seen a human imitating an animal before." she replied.
From the look on the boys face she could tell he was still fairly confused.....but she had her own questions. "did you know i would be here? I have never seen humans out in the forest this late!" she asked whilst continuing to run her claws through her long bushy tail....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 pm

It was good to hear that Nova wasnt offended at all.She was just curious of his mechanical parts.Before Nick could even pull himself together and try to ask his own questions,he was asked what he was doing out here at this time of night. "Well...I didnt know what I would find out here.I was tracking this scent thats been keeping me up the past few nights." A light blush would cross his face slowly. "A-And I think its you." He watched her as she ran her claws through her tail.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 am

Nova was surprised.... she had no idea that Nick had been noticing her scent! She hadn't picked up on his all that long ago, so assumed that her scent may be stronger due to her anthropomorphism. "I hope you are not too alarmed...many other humans would have ran the minute they saw a lone wolf!" she said with genuine admiration for him.

"I left my territory several nights ago...I was so lonely" she said with an air of sadness about her, looking down at the floor. "I just wanted some company and there was no one in the forest, so I left hoping I would eventually find someone." she added, now looking up at Nick

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next