by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Surprise Reunion - Yatori and Masane

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Surprise Reunion - Yatori and Masane Empty Surprise Reunion - Yatori and Masane

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 am

Yatori entered the gym still pondering the scrip of paper she found in her locker. A challenge? In this day and age? So there really still are samurai types out there...

She had Damian look it over. Her bodyguard seemed... amused. He cleared it to be safe.

So here she was, wondering about the identity of her challenger.

I wonder who this is...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Surprise Reunion - Yatori and Masane Empty Re: Surprise Reunion - Yatori and Masane

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:07 am

Masane stepped out from where she was hiding when Yatori entered the gym. She greeted Yatori with a smile, dressed in her gi, but with no black undershirt.

"Hello Yatori."

She greeted her with a friendly expression on her face.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Surprise Reunion - Yatori and Masane Empty Re: Surprise Reunion - Yatori and Masane

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:34 am

Yatori stopped in mid-step to stare at the girl before her. Uso...

"Masane-chan!" The Mafiosi's mood and face brightened at seeing her friend. "It is you! What are you doing here, you karateka? Don't tell me you joined AFW just to get a shot at me?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:07 am

Masane smiled at her when she saw Yatori was happy to see her.

"Don't you remember our match we had before coming here? I lost to you, so now I've joined the league. Already had my first match too, although it was pretty easy."

She explained, then decided to switch topics.

"So how have you been?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Yatori laughed. "I do remember. You had me on the ropes; I was surprised I won in the end."

That mostly one-sided contest had involved her feeling up Masane out of desperation. To Yatori's surprise, Masane had proven to be even more vulnerable than Momoko in that aspect, allowing Yatori to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

"I'm glad you won your first match," she congratulated her friend. "I lost mine and some others, but I've gotten some wins, too.

"Myself, I'm doing great. I made a lot of friends." She decided not to tell about her ongoing spat with Jean. The feud always left a bitter taste in her mouth. "I've enjoyed my stay here," she continued with a bright smile. "And it looks like I'll enjoy it even more, now that you're here."

She smiled as she held up the written challenge. "I should have known it was you," she chuckled. "You're the only one I know who would challenge me like this."

Actually, she had briefly suspected Momoko, since the sumo fan was also a traditionalist. Then she had remembered her best friend preferred verbal challenges face-to-face. Odd, that, since Momoko was so shy...

"I guess you want a rematch, huh?" That put Yatori at a massive disadvantage. Karate had few peers in striking power. But that was the fun thing about surprise challenges. And she needed more training, anyway.

She was also considering Masane's costume. The gi she remembered easily from their first match. Her black undershirt was missing, though. And according to her experienced eyes, Masane wasn't wearing any underwear, either.

Ohohoho... I sense an opportunity...

"So, Masane," Yatori asked, "What do you have in mind for our rematch?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Masane smiled as her friend went on, just nodding in response at appropriate times, until she finally asked her what kind of match she wanted.

"Well, Yatori. I figure I'll be fine enough with most normal matches, but I feel I should also learn the aspect of hentai matches if I am to continue winning here." She declared, running a hand through her hair for a moment.

"So, Yatori, will you except my challenge of a rematch in the form of a hentai match?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:38 pm

And I hit the jackpot, Yatori congratulated herself. "Of course, Masane," she agreed. "Hentai it is. I'll even let you finger me. If you can try out hentai matches, I can certainly try out fingering." Outside sex with Mia, she didn't bother to say. Some things were meant to be private.

"So," she then posed, looking over Masane's gi with interest, "Are you wearing anything beneath that?" Yatori had a sexy treat in mind.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Masane nodded a little, starting to do a few stretches. She looked over at Yatori when she asked about her gi, and shook her head.

"I've decided in these types of matches, my attire should not be so complicated to remove, so I reduce myself to one layer of clothing when anticipating these kinds of fights." She informed her. "I'll also hold back on the force of my strikes as well." She added.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 pm

"I see." I win the bonus prize, too, Yatori confirmed. "I thank you for your thoughts, Masane. Please excuse me for a moment first. I need to change my clothes." She gestured to her blouse and short pants. "It would be unfair of me to have a hentai match with you when your outfit leaves you more vulnerable to hentai attacks compared to mine."

Once Masane granted her leave, Yatori will sprint to the locker room. When she returns, the Mafiosi will be wearing a black cotton bathrobe about the same size as the karateka's gi- and nothing else, just like her opponent.

"Now we're even," she vouched with a happy smile. "How many falls do you want our match to have? And do you prefer that orgasms count as a fall, or must they be followed by a pin to be legal?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Masane watched Yatori sprint away, and smiled when she came back dressed similar to her, except almost a negative version of her outfit.

"Hmm... lets do 3 falls, orgasm only." She decided, grabbing her left shoulder and rotating it as she spoke.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next