Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel - Page 2 Empty Re: Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel

Post by wrestleryu Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:18 pm

"U-Ugh... I can hardly believe that you are the shape-shifting genie Jezebel...!". For some reasons the powerful creature that Ryu had imagined to find was not nearly as cute-looking as Jezebel, but the glimps of in her eyes tald him that she was not making joke of him.... she really was the one.

Ryu would listen to Jezebel challenge in slight surprise mixed with enticement. He had not come to the woodlands in seek of troubles or violence, but admitting it or not, the chance of such an interesting fight was kind of tingling his spirit as a wrestler.

"A fight against your multiple shapes huh...? Uhmm OK THEN, LET'S DO IT!", Ryu would take the deal after nothing but a short moment of hesitation. "After all I introduced myself and my intentions in the most awkward way, so it's fair enough that I need to earn your trust now. Moreover, you're allowed to change shapes as many times as you like during our match... I've come her to behold the abilities of the legendary genie after all!", he concluded with a friendly wink, then widening his eyes:

"...WAIT! And by the way what's with that 'they'd have eaten you alive in seconds'???. For your information I have fought against monstergirls in the past, so don't take me too lightly!", he would point out with a little blush of his face, which unwittingly suggested that some, if not many of those matches had not ended very well for the human boy. Still, he was standing before Jezebel right now, prove that the naive boy had survived those fights somehow.

"More importantly.... I'm ready when you are Jezebel-san, this nice hideout looks like a good environment for a match!", he concluded. A grassy field surrounded by tall trees and thick vegetation, just beside a neat beach wetted by a calm mirror of water. The contenders could not wish for a better location for their little challenge, but what Ryu didn't know was that such natural place was perfect to enhance Jezebel's abilities.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel - Page 2 Empty Re: Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel

Post by TekRobo Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:46 pm

"Alright!" The genie shouts, jumping in the air and pumping the air with her fist! She's obviously become rather hyped up about the match! Maybe some of Ryu's hotblooded nature is rubbing off on her, in a small way, at least. This enthusiasm is short lived, however, as Jezebel freezes, then put a finger to her chin, tapping it ponderously while staring up into the sky. "...But what are the rules going to be?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Ryu would blink at Jezebel words, realizing his carelessness as they were going to start a fight without even setting any rule.

"Uh...sure the rules, silly me", he would say, bonking his head and sticking his tongue with a grin. After pondering for a second, he would come out with something: "Well.. since there's no referee here i guess we should stick to 2 ways to acknowledge one contendant's defeat in each round: making them declare a submission, or knocking them out and counting up to 10 without response. Until a KO or submission occurs, the fight is going and anything goes to win. Sounds fair?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:50 pm

"Alright, that sounds fair." Jezebel stated, nodding thoughtfully. "I guess that takes care of all the preliminary stuff, then..."

"...One two three go!" Jezebel suddenly sprinted down the beach, grinning impishly as she tried to take her opponent off guard with her swift moves! At the last moment, she'd suddenly vault into the air, trying to wrap her harem pants covered thighs around Ryu's head and take him to the sandy ground!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:07 pm

"What the....? Unghfff....!!". Caught by surprise by Jezebel's sudden start of the match and her swift movements, Ryu would try to dodge instead of blocking or countering her move: bad choice, because Jezebel's thighs are soon wrapped around his head, forcing him down into the dust.

"Cough.. cough... ", groaning in the leggy vice of Jezebel, the boy would squirm in her hold, his hands running along her harem pants-clad thighs but not finding a good leverage to try and pry apart her legs for now.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 am

Jezebel grinned and shifted, squeezing her thighs around Ryu's neck. Her human form was her weakest, certainly... but her legs were strong regardless! After years of belly-dancing, her hips and thighs were easily her strongest human-feature, which meant her best weapons were currently fastened around the monstergirl hunter's neck! She gave a little wiggle, her ponytail tickling his belly as she smirked down at him. "Give up yet, squirt?" She teased, leaning down to flick his nose as she cut off his airflow with her legs--if he didn't get out of this hold, he might find himself choked out in the first few minutes!

Unluckily for Jezebel, she wasn't a heavy wrestler at all... and Ryu shouldn't find it too hard to get her off of him, if he could find the right angle to push her off at!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:01 am

"Nghhh.... n-not even close...", Ryu would groan in response, but it was a lie: uselessly twitching from side to side as she could squeeze him in her scissors, he knew that he'd soon be choked into unconsciousness and defeat if he could not find a way out.

Forcing himself not to give into panic, Ryu would finally manage to slip his hands inbetween the squeezing legs of Jezebel, at knee height. Against a bigger and stronger opponent it would probably lead him only to gain a little time by easing up the pressure around his neck... but in the case of Jezebel, maybe he could try and force her legs apart.

"Unghhhhh.... I said.... l-let... go....!", he would groan in exertion, trying to force his way out of Jezebel's scissorhold.
If successful, Ryu would not just roll away from her clutches, but he would keep hold of one of the girl's legs, trying to turn her face down into a half-boston crab.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:54 am

Jezebel managed to keep up the pressure for a few seconds, but found her scissor hold pried apart! "G-gah, darnit!" She hissed as Ryu freed himself. She hadn't planned on him escaping--her human form wasn't her strongest, and she'd hoped to knock him out before he could pick up any steam. It didn't seem like this strategy would work, however, as she got flipped onto her belly, one of her legs grabbed on twisted!

"Crap!" She snapped, turning her head to give him a glare, pouting. She aimed a kick or two at his arms, although they were pretty awkwardly aimed and didn't have much power behind them, trying to squirm out of his grip!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:53 pm

A few of Jezebel's random kicks would hit Ryu's arms, but not enough to force him to let go.

Finally getting to put her into the half boston crab hold, Ryu would watch down at Jezebel rasing an eyebrow:
"Umm... are you sure that you actually ARE a shape-shifting genie, Jezebel-san?", he would ask, wondering if Jezebel had been making joke of him so far, not really having any special powers of hers.

"...and more importantly, do you wish to give up? I wouldn't like to hurt you". Ryu was not trying to act condescendent there, but he didn't want to harm Jezebel too; as a result, he was not really putting full pressure to his submission hold as a matter of fact.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 pm

"What!?" Jezebel spluttered, outrage soaking into her voice. "Do you--I said--just because--we were doing this form by form! See if you can beat over... oh, screw it, you wanna see a shapeshifting genie, you get a shapeshifting genie!" With that, Jezebel would take advantage of the slackness of his hold weasel her leg out of his grip, rolling away. The girl would suddenly begin to smoke, a thick orange mist billowing to surround her form!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next