by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 am

Chon let out a groan of frustration, his second attack came up empty.

He turned 180 degrees to face Morwen again. He heard her words and said "Trust me, I've seen enough of people like you to know you can't be trusted. Now shut up and come on."

Chon would run toward her, dropping near her in the hopes of getting her into a drop toe hold.

Back to top Go down

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Morwen would in turn charge to try and land a hit on Chon Kay. Surely, he knows better than to keep making head starts just to miss. But then, she would trip and land on the ground to feel Chon hold her leg with both of his. As Morwen was put in a drop toe hold, she would growl as she tried to kick her legs away and break free. "GET OFF OF ME, BOY!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Chon was successful in getting Morwen down with his toe hold, but he knew he had to do something real quick. Grappling and submission weren't really his thing, he was more of a hand to hand combatant.

Just then he had an idea, a smirk appearing on his lips "Sure." he said in a casual manner.
The blind man would roll back and wait for Morwen to get onto her knees, then he'd spring towards her and go for a shining wizard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:14 am

As Chonn got off, Morwen would try to get up quickly in order to get him back and make things even. As soon as she was on her knees, she looked up to see that the blind boy was coming with a Shining Wizard. She would immediately try to raise her arms to block that knee coming at her, but she knew that this will still send her flying back either way.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Chon connected with his Shining Wizard attack, Morwen blocked his knee however.
But the bling man would still fire off the rest of his move, knocked Morwen back like he kicked a football.

Mr Kay would then land on his belly, looking away from Morwen as he did.
Doing a spring up Chon would get back onto his feet and say "You can run if you want, I won't go after you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 am

Morwen grunted as she hit the ground, but she growled as she scrambled back up and dusted herself from the dirt on her clothes. Through her teeth, she would say, "Good, because I won't. Not until you hear my offer." She got back in her fighting stance and would walk to Chon with a smirk on her face. "And you will accept to it whether you like it or not."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:44 am

Chon would've rolled his eyes, had he still had them. But he gouged them out years ago and never bothered to heal his wound, merely covering it with a red blindfold.

He growled under his breath and cracked his knuckles "Then in that case I'll send you back to where you came from, after I brake your bones and let you crawl away." he muttered.

The blind man filled his right hand with a small amount of chi energy, as if to display his power. Then he'd rush towards her, as he neared her he'd leap into the air for a flying kick at her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm

"Well, try me, boy," said Morwen as she smirked in being ready to tear this boy apart. She only stood still as Chon charged and aimed a flying kick at her. Her eyes would glow in an attempt to hold Chon suspended in the air before telekinetically throwing him to the side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Chon's eyes would have gone wide in shock at that moment, had he still had them.
"Fuck!" he yelled out as he was flung to one side, landing back first onto a large tree.

The blind man got onto one knee and spat at the grass "So you some kind of witch huh? Well I kill witches on a regular basis. You got lucky that time, but I've trained to deal with magic." Chon growled out as he readjusted himself.

Digging his hands into the earth, with his chi enhanced strength he'd dig out a chunk of earth as big as truck tyre and then punch it towards Morwen increasing it's speed to make it akin to a small fireball. "This is the power of my revenge!" he yelled out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:01 am

Morwen chuckled a little before replying, "Well, just so you know, this "witch" is no easy kill. And I'm not afraid to take on another spell caster." As soon as Chon punched a chunk of earth at her, Morwen would try to simply punch through it. If this worked, she would get a chunk of her own and punch it back at Chon. "MY TURN!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next