Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Crowning New Champs

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crowning New Champs Empty Crowning New Champs

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:47 pm

During the commercial break, the production assistants were busy making the ring look extra presentable. The mat was covered with a fancy lavender covering. A podium was put in the middle of the ring and the turnbuckles were covered to look extra fancy. After they were finished, the lights were dimmed as the cameras began to roll once more. The crowd was hushed with anticipation.

In the staging area, Lukretia tapped her foot. She was about to do something she did not want to do. As far as she was concerned, the Bunnies were not champs. They earned nothing an, in fact, literally stole the titles. The fact that she had to come out and make this announcement was a personal humiliation and if the order hadn't come from above her, then she would not be here right now.

Pushing that thought away, Lukretia stepped through the entrance way, forgoing music. She wasn't besieged by boos for a few moments. Then when she was recognized, it showered. She ignored them and strode quickly to the ring and stepped inside.

"Ladies und gentlemen." She said into the microphone as she stepped closer to the pedestal. "Tonight I am here to make official ze title reign of Leah und Mara Bunny, ze Love Bunnies as your tag team champions."

Lukretia closed her eyes and smiled. "Come down und accept your titles, ladies." She said outstretching her hand towards the entrance ramp.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Crowning New Champs Empty Re: Crowning New Champs

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:41 pm

The lights faded and the drowned out theme of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8:riyeners]"all the things she said"[/url:riyeners] by TATU started to play, on the big screen the love bunnies trademark home video of them playing in the rain as a mock on TATU's music video started to play, with the occasion choice slice pic of particular articals of the bunnies body for a split second... A rain drenched breast through a white t-shirt... a trickle of water rolling down a smooth curvacious butt cheek... Obviously it was all meant to accentuate the rain and nothing else.

Finally a couple of spot lights hit the top rampway and the Love bunnies entered onto the rampway from both left and right, meeting in the middle to touch noses and let their lips linger painstakingly close to being a full on intimate kiss. They took each others hands and skipped their way down to the ring, ironically currently wearing the belts that they were coming down to accept.

Both girls climbed up onto the apron of the ring and slipped in through the ropes. One of the ring officials stepped forwards to hand Leah a microphone.

"Well..." She said idly looking at the back of her fingernails for a moment "It's about bloody time right? This day is well well over due... And not just cause we've being keeping the belts for the last couple of weeks... No.. I'm talking about the hidden agenda that has been strictly against any bunny getting the tag belts for since eveah. Like their scared of them or something" Leah untied the belt from around her waist and then slung it over her shoulder.

"Were they scared cutesy wutsey bunnies?" Mara asked

"Yes sis... Thats exactly what they were scared of.. Cause there's no one that can stop us bunnies." Leah looked to Lukretia
"So, shall I give you MY tag team championship belt so that you can hand it to me?"

Spotlight
characters:
Crowning New Champs ELZuoMvCrowning New Champs OG5hnuaCrowning New Champs Cg3CzYmCrowning New Champs 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Lukretia could not help herself. "This is ridiculous." She muttered and took the belts from the bunnies. She held them up in the air and forced a tight smile as she raised them in the air for the crowd to see. She then set them on the podium and stood in front of it. "As ze General Manager of Friction, I hereby officially announce Leah und Mara, the Love Bunnies as AFW's tag team champions!"

Lukretia then offered the titles to the Love Bunnies and looked between them. "Here you are ladies. Zis is all meine good conscious vill permit me to say. I look forvard to seeing you defend your belts. I assure you it vill be sooner rather zan later."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Leah wrinkled her nose at the suggestion that Lukretia was eager to make them defend the title, seemed like a threat and from someone in power...

"Aww... why so grumpy...?" Leah asked, dismissing some of the dark undertone for a hint of humour instead as she put her hands behind the small of her back and leaning forwards a little.

"I thought you official types like giving the tag title belts away.. just like the last couple of times... You know... I think someone needs a cheer up hug!"
The crowd seemed actually quite glad to see some of the bunnies mischief being used on someone they disliked in Lukretia for a change. Mara smiled with glee and opened up her arms as if waiting to recieve someone in a cuddle.

"Ow ow... I give good cheer up hugs!"

Last edited by 2 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Crowning New Champs ELZuoMvCrowning New Champs OG5hnuaCrowning New Champs Cg3CzYmCrowning New Champs 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 am

The potential sight of Mara attempting to hug the GM was sadly denied to the crowd, as suddenly the theme of Russian Roulette began to play, and Katya and Oksana appeared at the entrance ramp. As ever, the impish Katya was taking the lead, microphone in tow, whilst her stocky partner covered her back.

“Sorry to spoil your party,” Katya began as she approached the other wrestlers. “But someone needs to point out how stupid this is! Not just stupid… unfair!!” she exclaimed.

She shot a long glance at Lukretia and shook her head sadly, indicating her disappointment. “I expected better,” she complained. “You’️re just encouraging these idiots!” Katya pointed at the newly-crowned champs.

“I’️m going to say it if no-one else will - you two are nothing more than common thieves! Me and Oksana were supposed to have a real match with the real champs, but it mysteriously never happened. How convenient for you!” Katya glared as she accused the bunnies of a nefarious, though rather ill-defined, plot. “This whole thing stinks!” she pouted, hands on hips.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 am

"Yeah it is unfair... It's unfair that the belts weren't given to us earlier!" Leah said as she gestured her hand towards the tag team making their appearance at the rampway, addressing what seemed to be the crowd with their comments.

"It's unfair that instead of management noticing our obvious awesomeness, they instead pussy footed around giving us title shots for the last couple of years... It is unfair that the Love Bunnies haven't been rewarded at all during the duration of their stay at AFW.." Leah continued, using/hearing Katya's words how she saw fit "Thank you for your input... We have all seen just how unfair 'the man' can be... Luckily and finally I might add, that is now being rectified..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:17 am

Katya’️s eyes narrowed as she listened to Leah’️s speech, her lips pursed in a tight little scowl. The petite Russian was used to getting her own way, and she wasn’️t about to let Leah win an argument that easily.

“Rewarded? For what? When was last time you even won a tag match, huh?” Katya asked angrily. Her cute Russian accent strengthened a little as she became more irritated.

Oksana frowned at this and began to open her mouth to speak. “But have we ever-”

“Shh!” Katya hissed, raising an insistent finger, before turning to Leah and waggling it. The little brunette was clearly letting her frustration get the better of her now. “Eclipse didn’️t show at the last match, so we won it by default!! Where’️s the reward for that, huh?” Katya retorted.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:46 pm

"When did we win last?" Leah threw her head back with her hand across her chess in slightly prissy manner as she laughed heartily "Why don't you don't you lay it down for them sis.."

"Hehe.. ok.." She said before proceeding with a very unrapster-esque lay down.. In fact it seemed rather similar to a rock song, just... well.. spoken in Mara's cute voice

"Kitty Katts, the tag team champs, tried to beat the Bunnies... But they failed and were smite down
The Lovely Couple, the tag team champs, tried to beat the Bunnies... But they failed and were stricken down
Eclipse, the tag team champs, tried to beat the bunnies... But they failed and were thrown to the ground."
Leah twirled her microphone around idly as she looked thoughtfully up at the ceiling.

"In fact.. We've faced all Frictions previous tag team champs and all of them have failed to beat us... Apart from one team that lost the belts so fast that we couldn't get them in a match in time." Leah slung her belt over her shoulder and lazily leaned forwards against the ropes, her chin resting playfully on her hand as she smiled from the corner of her lips as she played the finger tips of her other hand across the top of the rope rungs and then checking on her nails.

"*sigh* You can start adoring us, your tag team champions, now if you like... <3 "

Last edited by 2 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:40 pm

As the Love Bunnies began to stylishly rap about how they have schooled many of the AFW's former tag champions in an attempt to school the naughty Russians, the lights dimmed and a burst of pyrotechnics flared from the entrance way.

From the fading shimmer of sparks emerged none other than Akashi Tanikaze. She was dressed in a green kimono with black embroidering and black hakama pants. As she clacked down the entrance ramp, she had a microphone in one hand and a briefcase held high int he other.

"You've beaten a fine bunch of gals, haven't you?" She said. "But, none of those teams are even around anymore. Let me guess, you and all your might are responsible for retiring each and every one of them?" She said into the microphone. "You haven't faced any real competition and the vodka queen and her pet yak don't count for shit! As long as I have this briefcase, I decide who you get to face next! I think that's simple enough for at least one of the four of you to get." Akashi said as she slid into the ring.

Lukretia had been watching the whole time. She was generally disgusted by what she was seeing but she did like the thought of the Bunnies having to actually WRESTLE for a change. She eased into a neutral corner away from the five girls and watched on, looking for her chance to discreetly check herself out of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:49 am

"oh its you..." Leah said, waving her back hand in Akashi's direction as if her appearance here had lowered her jovial mood a little "Hows things going with your tag team there? Has Imaginary Imogen been putting in a shift...? That' good to hear.." Leah turned to Mara

"You know sis... I really love being told that 3 out of 4 of the past Friction tag team champs we have faced aren't considered to be 'real competition' ... I love it even more when it comes from someone who hasn't even got a valid tag team" She looked at Akashi "Or from a team that has done nowt in the tag team division" Leah said, looking towards Katya

"I'll have you know that the Kitty Katt's had a glorious 0 wins when they were given the belts without a match... by 'the man'... so they are very real competition.." Leah said sarcastically, drawing attention not to the fact that they were decent competition, but to the fact they were given the belts without winning a match

"But sis... didn't that all happened before Lukretia became GM?"

"Oh yeah your right sis, Luky always makes sure her tag team selection has a lot of competition before giving them a shots and that's why she doesn't like us, right..?" She looked to Lukretia who was halfway from creep out onto the apron of the ring "Was the Pain Princesses your choice? They had loads of wins right?"

"nope and nope...."

"Oh.. hmm.. But Eclipse definitely was in your time and had wins to their name when they had their first shot... right..?"

"not more than us"

"Oh.. hmm.. well thats odd.... what about Lovely Couple... You definitely gave them a shot *snicker* they deserved the titles didn't they..." Leah burst out into laughter.

"I'm sure thats was just clerical error... We shouldn't hold that against Luky... But this is kinda weird... statistically speaking... we, the Love Bunnies, are the most deserving tag team that has ever been gifted an opportunity with the belts! Even when Eclipse was given the title belts for the second time, the red and purple poodle had less wins teaming together then we have had... but you.." she pointed at Lukretia "had a smile on your lips as you gave them the belts.. and you" she pointed at Akashi "Came out and congratulated them!" She pointed at Katya "You sat back and did dilly squat about it...!"

"And yet now here you all are.... All of you poodle kissing, cat licking, bunny hating lil bitches out here whining and pouting like a depressed Mick Jagger puffer fish!"

"*gasp* That's just plain species-ism...! You nawty lil bunny haters!"

"I'm starting to think that is it... I know that you're all probably jealous because... come on.." Leah said checking out her fingers before flippantly flicking her hand away "We are legendary... But maybe, as kids.. did a few bunnies pee in your cups of hot cocoa...?"

"How about this... Why don't you.."
She looked to Lukretia "Pat yourself on the back for finally making a good decision for the tag team championship belts... Why don't you.." She looked to Katya "sign yourself up to the same 2-3 year wait just to get an opportunity with the belt that we were forced to do... And why don't you.." She looked to Akashi "Congratulate us graciously, just like you did with the poodles... Oh... And get Imaginary Imogen checked out at the physio before you cash in that contract..." She looked to an imaginary figure beside Akashi and then laughed "I'm not sure she's fit to compete against us.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next