by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 6 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:48 am

Janet chuckled as Natasha seemed to take issue with her grabbing onto her hair so tightly. The Lakota had hardly even been thinking about that. She was half-blinded by mad desire, wanting to feel the release of orgasm at the hands—or, rather, the mouth—of her beautiful blue-haired opponent. “Oh, sorry about that, sweetie,” she cooed, retracting her claws but still keeping her hands behind Natasha’️s head, forcing the girl’️s face up against her womanhood. “Didn’️t realize you were so fragile. Hee hee!”

Natasha only resisted for a moment before beginning to hungrily eat the Lakota girl out, and it did not take long for Janet’️s orgasm to arrive. Natasha had gotten her close before she had cum, and the girl was quite the expert at cunnilingus, making it a quick and simple matter.“Aaah!” Janet cried, gripping harder at the back of Natasha’️s head, her body tensing, before she came, drenching the blue-haired girl’️s face in her juices, getting a little revenge for the coating of juices she had received. As the sensations subsided, Janet would flop down on her side in the water, Natasha’️s head still held lightly between her thighs.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 6 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:45 am

"Says the woman who is about to cum already!" Natasha said trying to reply with some sort of comeback as Janet saw fit to tease her on top of tugging upon her flowing blue hair, though her words came out unintelligible as they were muffled against the woman's dripping wet pussy. Fortunately Janet loosened her hold upon her hair letting Natasha truly focus on giving sweet Janet here the best eating out of her life, the thought drifting into her head that she was truly outperforming Janet's lovely girlfriend and her favorite new sexual rival Azami, driving her to lick Lady Lakota's sex with even greater hunger than a moment earlier.

All too quickly for Natasha her opponent reached her limit, the tugging upon her hair giving her a moment's warning before the woman's sexual juices flooded out over her face. Lapping up as much of the woman's cum as she could it couldn't be helped that quite a bit would be wasted as her juices splashed onto the sand, the gentle waves washing them both a few seconds later. Breathing almost as heavily as Janet after being released from her clutches, Natasha pushed herself up onto her hand and knees, gazing down upon Janet with a look of pure admiration and even a little envy for Azami got to play with this girl regularly.

"As I was saying Lady Lakota...who exactly were you calling fragile a moment ago?" She said, pausing in the middle to take a deep breath of the fresh ocean air before she would look towards the hole she had dug for Janet here. Getting Janet there wouldn't be easy however, Natasha slowly rising to her feet before walking around so that she was standing over the woman's head, leaning down to grab Janet's arms before beginning to drag her towards the hole.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Natasha was quite the sexual opponent, and, though exhausting, it was incredibly satisfying when the blue-haired girl brought her to orgasm for a second time during the match. She couldn’️t really do much intense thinking while basking in the afterglow, letting the waves wash over, but it did occur to her that these blue-haired beauties of AFW were really something—first her dear girlfriend Azami, and now Natasha.

Seeing Natasha sitting up and leaning over her, Janet smiled dreamily, and laughed lightly when the girl harkened back to her little quip about her fragility. “I stand by my statement, sweetie,” she said, moaning a little as the waves splashed against her womanhood. “Although I will admit to having some…weaknesses of my own.”

She sighed, and closed her eyes for a second, breathing in the crisp ocean air deeply. She did not have much time to relax, however, as Natasha stood up and grabbed onto her arms, beginning to drag her over towards the small trench in the sand. Even though she was still a little weak following her orgasm, she was not about to take this lying down—literally. Janet would dig her heels into the sand and hoist herself to her feet, trying to grab onto Natasha and push her, instead, towards the trench. “You dug your own grave, sweetie…” she murmured, with a small chuckle.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:33 am

"Well I suppose we can both agree hot women and wild sex are our mutual weaknesses, though don't go thinking because you outlasted me back there that I'm more fragile than you Janet." Natasha said with a light hearted laugh in reply to the woman's words before taking the woman by her wrists and starting to drag her towards the trench which would win her the match, feeling the eyes of everyone in the crowd upon her as they watched on in growing anticipation and excitement. Strangely enough it made them quiet down, making it almost seem like it was just her and Janet on that beach, a pleasant thought though she didn't think their girlfriends would approve.

"I bet Azami and Heather are enjoying our fun don't you think?" She then said as she began to think of the blue and purple haired women, pulling Janet inch by inch closer towards the hole. Her opponent then showed Natasha that she still had quite the fight left in her as she pulled upon the french woman, lifting herself back to her feet and then giving her quite the shove. "Ack!" She let out as she stumbled backwards towards the hole, stopping herself just in time to prevent falling into the very hole she had dug, her left heel right on the edge.

She let out a sigh of relief, glancing back over her shoulder for a brief moment before setting her eyes back on Lady Lakota. "Now after all the hard work I put into digging that hole did you really think I would let myself get buried in it so easily?" She said with a playful wink before lunging forward to lock up with Janet once again.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:48 am

Janet smiled impishly as Natasha outlined what their mutual weaknesses are. “You’️ll have no argument from me on that point,” the Lakota girl said, “and, as for your second point…I suppose we’️ll find out which of us is the most fragile, won’️t we?”

She laughed, somewhat maniacally, as the blue-haired beauty grabbed her arms and began dragging her across the sand towards the trench. Her next statement certainly managed to rouse Janet’️s interest, as she mentioned the two other beautiful AFW wrestlers. “Heather?” Janet repeated, somewhat confused, before a big, pearly white grin spread across her face. “Oh, wow. Would you believe that I didn’️t know the two of you were together? And here you know all about Azami and me.” As she got to her feet, she would lick her lips. “Of course, I shouldn’️t be surprised. You and Heather must make quite the handsome couple.”

She then gave Natasha a shove that almost sent the blue-haired girl tumbling into the trench. It was only by the smallest of distances that Natasha stopped short. But Janet was not about to let it go at that. As Natasha lunged forward, Janet would rush forward to meet her, throwing her breasts into her opponent’️s as she grabbed and pushed at the girl’️s shoulders.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:21 am

Natasha was a little surprised to hear that Janet hadn't known anything about her dating Heather Sunderland, but then again while she didn't try to hide this fact from anyone she didn't go out of her way to ensure everyone in the AFW knew of it, she and Heather had been together for a while now and she didn't need anyone else to know that to feel good about her relationship. She knew all about Janet and Azami though from her match with Azami, she and her fellow blue haired woman had talked a bit since then and what she hadn't learned from her she had picked up on the internet when she was looking deeper into Azami in case they should meet again in the ring.

"Well Azami does love to talk about how gorgeous you are and I can see why now." Natasha replied with a bit of giggling as she threw herself into Janet, the native american beauty doing much the same resulting in the two locking up with each woman's large and perky breasts mashing against the others. She let out a sharp gasp as her hard nipples were speared by Janet's own equally stiff nipples, biting down on her lower lip to keep from moaning any further as she tried to slide her tits just enough downward that her nipples were grinding against the no doubt sensitive areola of Janet's mounds.

"And indeed we are a cute couple, we should all get together sometime!" She said, half teasing and half wishing that could happen soon, just before Janet succeeded in forcing her back the step needed to push her into the hole. But she wasn't going along, Natasha trying to keep a grip on Janet's shoulders as she fell, twisting her body so that hopefully they would both land on their sides within the trench, their bodies pressed together with Natasha immediately grinding her pussy against Janet's own sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:28 am

Janet giggled and blushed a little as Natasha mentioned that Azami loved to talk about her. It was sort of silly, but it made the Native American girl feel good to know that her girlfriend thought about her even when she wasn’️t around. “I’️m glad I lived up to your expectations,” Janet said, just before the two of them threw themselves inward and collided with a loud, fleshy smack, their two pairs of impressive breasts mashing together.

“Ooh!” Janet moaned, as her hard nipples speared Natasha’️s equally stiff pair. She would try to dip her breasts lower, just a little, in order to use her nipples to rake the blue-haired girl’️s sensitive areolas. Unfortunately, Natasha had the same idea, and so their hardened tips would remain in contact, grinding harder against each other as both girls leaned in.

Natasha’️s suggestion that they all get together brought a smile to Janet’️s face. “Sweetie, that sounds absolutely lovely,” Janet cooed, punctuating the last word with a hard shove that at last managed to unbalance Natasha and send her tumbling into the pit. But Janet found herself pulled along for the ride, and, after a hard landing, she found herself face-to-face with Natasha, lying at the bottom of the hole. Natasha thrust her pussy up against Janet’️s, forcing a moan, then a low, predatory growl out of the excited Native American girl.

“Get those bikini bottoms off,” she demanded, tugging at that one remaining piece of clothing. “Let’️s not let a little fabric get in between us, now. I want to hump your pussy dry and bury you right here…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:53 am

"More than lived up to them Janet-chan." Natasha whispered to the girl so that the nearby crowd were left wondering just what had been shared between the two heavenly beauties, adding the bit of mystery that would only make them seem even more desirable if that was even possible after all they had done to one another for all of these people to see and enjoy. "Though I must ask, did Azami ever speak of our match together?" She said once more whispering so no one else could overhear, finding herself strangely curious what her fellow blue haired woman had said of her to Janet leading up to this match.

And then she realized that just as she and Azami had been quite alike so too were she and Janet, they even seemed to think alike as both she and Janet tried to go after the sensitive areolas of each other, each of them lowering their breasts just enough for their plans to have been a success if only they hadn't each tried the same thing. "Ahhhh...seems our tits are quite evenly matched Lakota, don't you agree?" Natasha said giggling to herself as their nipples seemed to have reached a stalemate just like them, a deep and drawn out moan leaving her lips as merely mentioning their nipples seemed to make them all the more sensitive to the touch.

Her already large grin grew even wider as Janet agreed enthuiastically with her that all four of them needed to get goether, Natasha unable to voice her excitement however as Janet sent her tumbling backwards into the trench with a hard shove, however she had no intention of going alone. Grabbing onto Janet's shoulders she dragged the woman down into the hole with her and without a trace of hesitation threw herself right back against the stunning body of her opponent, earning herself a delicious moan from Janet which the woman seemed eager to get back from her. She glanced down at the hand tugging upon her bikini bottom and simply laughed, reaching down herself to tear the piece of clothing away and tossing it outside of the hole.

"Much better, now I can properly fuck you into unconsciousness with my pussy Janet-chan." She whispered while staring deeply into the other woman's eyes, sliding her body forward to grind her tits up against Janet's own, however her pussy she continued to slam into Janet's dripping sex, thrusting her hips back and forth as hard as she could to really give her opponent the fucking she deserved.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Janet understood instantly that Natasha was trying to toy with the audience by whispering, and the Lakota girl was all too happy to play along with her blue-haired opponent, heightening the excitement by adding a little touch of uncertainty to the assembled fans’️ view of the match. “Azami did talk about your match,” Janet confirmed. “Glowingly, as a matter of fact. But even so, I was hardly prepared for just how…how remarkable a woman you turned out to be, Natasha…”

As they fell and after they landed in the trench, their breasts remained pressed together, their movements matching each other as they both tried to gain an advantage in that sector of their battle. “Mmph…quite evenly matched,” Janet agreed. It was obvious that neither of them would be likely to prevail in a straight titfight. Thankfully, they had another way of settling things. Natasha stripped off her bikini bottoms, and the last hurdle leading up to what Janet was confident would be the final stage of this match was cleared.

“Mm!” she moaned, as the blue-haired beauty slammed her body up against Janet’️s, their pussies coming into close, intimate contact. Not to be outdone, Janet would respond in kind, grinding their breasts together while delivering a hard thrust of her own hips into Natasha’️s.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:36 pm

With Janet now playing along with Natasha's little game, the two whispering to each other in hushed voices that only added to the excitement of that moment, the crowd was all on their feet leaning in as close as they could towards the steamy action hoping to hear anything of what the two were saying. It had made her heart skip a beat or two when she heard not only how much Azami had praised her but also the flattering words of Janet, her hips noticeably thrusting harder upon hearing them.

"Well, mine are still bigger!" Natasha exclaimed taunting Janet playfully, giggling once she realized she had shouted those words meaning the audience was now left to wonder what she had meant by those words without any sort of context. As if to prove her point the french woman would slide her upper body closer towards her opponent, their tits mashing together with even more pressure now with Natasha trying to flatten Janet's mounds with her own.

But even this incredibly sensual duel between tits paled in comparison to the battle brewing down below, each woman thrusting their pussy forward into the waiting sex of the other creating the most deliciously wet and lewd sounds as their sexes slammed together. Natasha was using one elbow to keep herself propped up in this sideways position but she still had one arm free, however she also wanted to keep their tribbing pure so instead of putting those fingers to good use against Janet's drenched pussy Natasha chose to instead to reach around and grab the woman by her firm ass, squeezing the top cheek firmly and pulling to give her pussy thrusts more force.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next