by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '13 Commencement Address

2 posters

Go down

SS '13 Commencement Address Empty SS '13 Commencement Address

Post by Tatyina Mon May 20, 2013 3:08 am

Preceded By: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/summer-splash-f69/ss-13-dark-match-cassie-elliot-vs-lu-jiao-jocelyn-t8462.html#p213400:3d6schd6]Dark Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Cassie Elliot[/url:3d6schd6]
Followed By: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/summer-splash-f69/ss-13-coconut-milk-match-azami-tsukimori-vs-miho-kamagawa-t8465.html:3d6schd6]Hula Island Match: Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa[/url:3d6schd6]

Commencement Speech with

Friction General Manager Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/lukretia-von-creuzfeldt-t989.html:3d6schd6]SS '13 Commencement Address Lukretia.jpg[/url:3d6schd6]

and

Friction Chief Manager of Talent Relations Aurelia "Rally" Fortuna
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/aurelia-fortuna-t5548.html:3d6schd6]SS '13 Commencement Address 797892-R7LM4Q9.jpg[/url:3d6schd6]

Last edited by 121 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 7 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS '13 Commencement Address Empty Re: SS '13 Commencement Address

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:23 am

For the beginning of Summer Splash, the ring was decorated with bright red carpet. Leis were draped over the turnbuckle and even the ropes had festive sleeves wrapped over them. The weather was perfect and the salty sea breeze mingled perfectly with the hot Hawaiian sun. AFW's first ever on location event, as well as this year's Summer Splash, was about to begin!

Over the speakers blared a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiaL1pHsd90:1xeb72w7]familiar theme[/url:1xeb72w7] and the crowd who waited patiently instantly began to hail the arena with a shower of boos. Out fromt he back stage entrance come the Friction General Manager, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt. She wore a bright smile on her face and had a fashionable red sarong that hugged her curves against the gentle breeze. She looked like she had already accustomed herself tot he climate and atmosphere quite well.

She walked smoothly down the ramp and then slid into the ring. She stepped up tot he podium that was set in the middle of the ring and addressed it. "Ladies und Gentlemen, guten tag! Or, should I say, Aloha! Ve have decided to bring our spectacular show on ze road for one day only und zis tropical paradise vill be home to ze most thrilling female wrestling. I know all ze girls are eager to get to zere matches and ve are eager to bring zem to you. Ve vill not ado much longer but before ve get on vith ze action, Please let me also introduce Ms. Aurelia Fortuna, the Chief Manager of Talent Relations here. After a few vords from Ms. Fortuna, Ve vill not hesitate in bringing you ze action. I hope everyone has as much time vatching zis spectacle as ze girls have being a part of it!

Lukretia stepped aside as she clapped softly and turned to face the entrance ramp as she waited for Aurelia.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:34 am

Aurelia's entirely setting [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWiyKgeGWx0&t=27s:1czy3e2f]inappropriate theme[/url:1czy3e2f] began quietly as she entered the outdoor arena and slowly built in intensity until she slipped into the ring much as Lukretia had amongst the crescendo of drums. Aurelia was wearing camo shorts and a matching halter top with a bright red and white yukata vest emblazoned with a rising (or setting?) sun.

"Aloha, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Hawaii! A beautiful setting to watch the most beautiful women, perform feats of spectacular strength and fitness. I've," she glanced sidelong at Lukretia and corrected herself, "we've set up an excellent set of match ups that we know you're going to enjoy. And for once I agree with my colleague. There just isn't any reason to waste any more time, let's get this party started!"

She motioned to Lukretia to depart with her as a short set of fireworks went off in celebration of the event before the lights dimmed in preparation for the very first match.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13 Commencement Address GXChUKwSS '13 Commencement Address 1BElGMISS '13 Commencement Address UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down