by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Improving the teamwork (for Psychopatrick88)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Improving the teamwork (for Psychopatrick88) - Page 2 Empty Re: Improving the teamwork (for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:31 am

"Okay! It sounds good to us,right Cheryl?" Isabella said cheerfully. Cheryl didnt answer as she was hiding behind of Isabella. The blue haired girl,seeing that her sister's shy attitude wasnt going to change from a moment to another,started to walk with Nadya about how the match should be.

"Well.....Do you know someone who could be our referee? Or at least someone that could act as our referee?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Improving the teamwork (for Psychopatrick88) - Page 2 Empty Re: Improving the teamwork (for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:34 am

"Uh... not really. Guess it won't be an official match. Lets just look at this one as a spar. I'll probably lose, but I'd still like to see how far I can go against two cuties." She commented casually, continuing to stretch.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:41 am

"Sweet...! Okay,sounds fair to me,and I think Cheyrl wont reply.Why dont we get started?" Isabella seemed very happy. In place of fighting her sister,they found a new sparring partner. It was a relief for Cheryll too,who didnt want to hurt Isabella,not even in a sparring. Both girls walked toward her corner and leapt against it,waiting for Nadya to be ready.

"You ready?" Isabella shouted,the noise sounded around the whole place

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:43 am

Nadya winced a little at the loud shouting. "No need to be loud, sweetheart, I can hear you just fine. And yes, I'm ready." She declared, stepping out of the corner in her black leotard and tights.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:57 am

"Come on,Cheryl. Lets show her how we work!" Isabella cheered Cheryl up and both girls stepped out of the corner,walking toward their opponent and planning their first attack. The sisters decided to start with their best double move: Isabella would run toward Nadya,"attempting" to tackle her but crawling in middle of the way to reveal that Cheryl is running behind of her.Cheryl will jump over her sister and try to tackle their opponent down.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:58 am

Nadya blinks when they both step out of the ring at the same time and backs away. "Hey wait, I thought were doing handicap" She said. "If we're sticking to regular handicap rules, one of you needs to be behind the ropes."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:11 am

"Oh,really? I completely forgot. Cheyrl,stay out of the ring for a while. Once I'm tired,I'll call you for the change." Isabella asked nicely to her sister,who,without even replying,got out of the ring and stands behind the ropes. Isabella,meanwhile,would walk toward Nadya,a little scared of facing her alone

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:14 am

Nadya saw the nervous glance in her eyes, and offered a friendly smile. "Don't worry, honey. I may play rough sometimes, but I know how to play nice as well. I'm going to keep this match entirely clean with you. Unless of course you try something dirty to me first." She said, raising her hands to lock up with her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:32 am

"Oh,okay.You dont know how relieved I feel right now!" Isabella said as she regained the confidence and locked her hands with Nadya's,pushing forward with all that she got. Cheryl looked at her sister with a sweet smile,glad that her sister ready for the match

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:33 am

Nadya smiles a little. "I'm not in it to win, I'm in it to have fun." She replied, before struggling against her, trying to force her back.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next