by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

So many scary peoplez! (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So many scary peoplez! (Complete) Empty So many scary peoplez! (Complete)

Post by nduns Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:37 am

Rinko entered the gym with a look of confidence, but deep down inside, she was afraid of who would challenge her. But she had to keep up a tough front. She couldn't look pathetic otherwise she'd have no respect.

Rinko walked through the gym eyeing the opponents. She saw a couple training and thought, 'They don't seem so bad,' but when she saw one dislocate the other's arm by accident, she knew she freaked out and thought, 'Alright, that one's psychotic...'

She sighed walking around the gym hoping to maybe stay hidden so no one would challenge her.

Last edited by 383 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

nduns

Back to top Go down

So many scary peoplez! (Complete) Empty Re: So many scary peoplez! (Rinko and Carol)

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:43 am

Bored of facing new girls in the league,she walked into the ring,where she might find some experienced wrestlers. She walked,and walked,and walked,but no one seemed to be interested in challenge the young idol. Maybe after losing her last matches made her very unpopular in the place. After a long while without finding anyone,she climbed into the ring and sat on the top of one of the turnbuckle,very disappointed.

" *sigh*...Seems like no one likes me anymore...."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

So many scary peoplez! (Complete) Empty Re: So many scary peoplez! (Rinko and Carol)

Post by nduns Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:49 am

Rinko looked up when Carol entered and her eyes filled up with hearts. She ran over with a pen and paper (Which she pulled out of nowhere) and asked, "Miss Carol, may I have your autograph?"

Asuna, who was hogging the punching bag much to many others' dismay, turned to glance at the scene, not noticed by the two.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:56 am

Carol's eyes were shining bright. Finally a fan! . She gladly gave Rinko her autograph,but first asking. "Whats your name,girl?". She felt extremely good as someone finally was asking for her autograph. Maybe a fan of her music or her wrestling style...She didnt care really much and just looked at the girl in the eyes

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:58 am

Rinko blushed and said, "Well, my name is Rinko... it's so great to meet my favorite singer in person!"

Then she just outright asked, "Can I kiss you and take a photo of it?"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:02 am

"Rinko,huh? That's a cute name.." Carol said and bliked her eye at Rinko. She wrote in the paper "To my lovely,cute fan Rinko. From Carol Bradbury" . But after hading over the paper and the pen,she looked very surprised at the girl. Never EVER a girl asked her to kiss her. Not even in the cheek. She felt so happy that finally had the chance,and instantly accepted.

"Yeah,I guess so..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:06 am

Rinko's eyes widened as she became super excited and pulled out a bowl of her favorite food, Gyuudon and danced singing, "Gyuudon's only 300 yen per bowl! It tastes so good it's fast and cheap!"

Asuna stared and decided this person wasn't worth her time as Rinko pulled out her camera and pointed it at both of them saying, "Smile," then gave Carol a kiss taking the photo.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:12 am

Carol looked a little....curious at the girl when she talked about the Gyuudon. But it actually didnt matter,as Carol thought it was very funny. The photo time came and Carol smiled with the girl kissing her. After that,she looked around. She noticed Asuna over there,but she didnt pay attentin to her and just cares about Rinko.

"So...Do you like my music?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:17 am

"I LOVE it!" Rinko replied, "I sing it to myself when I'm in the shower! I think I'm a pretty good singer, but not as good as you!"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:20 am

"Ow....Such a cute little girl! Thanks!" Carol said and suddenly hugged the little girl,really happy of finding a great fan of her music. But then,just for a second,remembered the easy ass kicking that she suffered when she was fighting Asuna. Trying to distract her mind of that,she asked the little girl

"So...What did you come here for?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

So many scary peoplez! (Complete) Empty Re: So many scary peoplez! (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next