by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bed Match: Vinyl vs. Laura

2 posters

Go down

Bed Match: Vinyl vs. Laura Empty Bed Match: Vinyl vs. Laura

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 am

Hentai Bed Match
Win by two Hentai Falls
Can only wear a bra

Her first match. And sadly, it wasn't in a ring, but a bed. Not that Vinyl minded, that was fine by her. But she had a huge entrance planned for her big debut that couldn't happen now. She was going to be blaring her theme song in the speakers of the ring, but that'd have to wait, another time. For her debut she was to have a hentai bed match with another Kawaii, which sounded like fun. Being a DJ at several clubs, she was use to having sex from time to time. Though to fight without any panties was going to make the match quick for either side. Even now the girl was feeling a little aroused from the breeze as she walked to the match room. At least she could keep her bra on. She was greeted by the ref girl, giving a little wink at her. "Hey~ You wanna' be my opponent too after I win?" She said with a smirk. The ref girl winked back poked her lower lips, giving a teasing smile. "Whoa! Hey, save it 'til beat this girl, 'kay doll?" She snickered a little, giving a playful shove before going in. When she step in she realized it was just her the only one in the room. Man, I like to be fashionable late. Oh well. She thought, placing her headphones over her ears, blaring a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3vPZQijUTU:28bx293u]random song[/url:28bx293u] on her playlist. She looked around the room. The bed was huge, covering most of the 30X30 square foot room. She smiled, hopping onto it. There were quite a few pillows too, about five of them. "Hehehe, this is gonna' be fun." She said. She took the liberty of placing a few of the pillow around the bed randomly, for the sake of being random while waiting for her opponent.

Last edited by 8765 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bed Match: Vinyl vs. Laura Empty Re: Bed Match: Vinyl vs. Laura

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:53 am

Tonight was her first match in the AFW and Laura was thrilled to finally get her chance to test some of the moves she had been working on during her employment at the AFW as a stage hand, hr job having given her plenty of opportunities to observe matches up close and she was certain she knew some of what to do in order to avoid the typical rookie mistakes. So she whistled happily to herself while strolling down the hall in a tight fitting white blouse and green mini skirt, practically skipping as she headed towards the room where her match was taking place, arriving after only a few minutes as she took a few short cuts that typically only the backstage workers knew about.

Over her shoulder was a bag containing a few of her favorite new sex toys, all personally created and tested by Laura herself, fully intending on using them on whoever her opponent for tonight was. Arriving a minute or so early Laura was greeted by a rather cute referee who seemed as if she was standing guard outside the room, waving to the woman enthusiastically as she knew the ref by name just like she knew the name of just about every person who worked not as a wrestler. "Hey there Tina, has my test subject for tonight arrived yet?" Laura asked with a curious look in her eyes as she leaned over to try and peer past the referee and into the room. "Oh shes in there but Laura, you know you can't bring those in right? You have to leave the bag out here. Now strip and get on in there!" The referee said before she held out her hand waiting for Laura to hand the bag over.

The blond woman sighed but knew it was no use arguing, Tina may have been a fun loving girl but she did her job well, too well actually. Laura handed her the bag with a disappointed sigh and began unbuttoning her blouse, doing so quickly at first but once she noticed how Tina was watching her she grinned and took it off much slower, her body swaying in a sensual dance as she undid each button until all that stood between Tina's eyes and her breasts was the thin bra Laura wore. She wiggled her hips as she slid her skirt down her legs, stepping out of it revealing she had worn no panties to the match at all. "There, now be careful with those, I may want them back after I'm done."

Laura stepped into the room before being followed by Tina after the ref girl had placed her belongings out of sight, noticing her opponent right away as she was standing on the bed already. She glanced around the room to find the bed was the only remarkable part about it, something that would have saddened the inquisitive Laura normally but her opponent looked interesting enough to pique her curiosity. "Hey there, can you hear me?! I can only assume by your lack of clothing that you're my opponent, my names Laura!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:14 am

Vinyl's song was still blaring through her headphones as her opponent came into the room. The first thing that she noticed was that her opponent was taller than her, probably weighted more too. She'd be at a disadvantage, but it was a hentai match, it really depended on sexual ability than size. She was also dressed in only a bra as well. Vinyl couldn't help but smile a little, giving a seductive look under her shades. "I can read lips y'know," She said, not even bothering to turn down her music. A skill she picked up awhile she DJed at clubs and just playing loud music in general. It helped a lot when she didn't want to turn her music down(which was rare). "Nice to meet ya' Laura, I'm Yun, but you can call me Vinyl." At this point, she turned off her music and placed her headphones and mp3 player under the bed, as well as her shades. The last thing she wanted to do was wreck them in the fight, they were her babies. "Heh, you're pretty cute, I wouldn't mind doing you, or the other way around~" She snickered a little, backing up to give Laura some room to get on the bed. "So, you wanna fight or just lay around and cuddle? I'm cool with either really."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:33 am

While Vinyl was sizing her up Laura was doing much the same thing to her, the blond's eyes roaming over the other woman's cute little body while her mind raced to come up with dozens of ways she could take full advantage of the girl. "Oh what a nice name Vinyl, I must know the story behind that after the match." Laura replied with a warm smile, watching as the girl slid her music player and headphones underneath the bed, wishing Tina had let her place her bag there as well. Her eyes glanced in the direction of the door for a moment as she was quite missing her bag of fun at that moment, her smile fading for the moment as there were several new toys she had created just for a match like this making her just a bit disappointed she wouldn't get to test them, at least not yet.

A not so innocent smile crept onto Laura's lips as she heard Vinyl complimented her looks, turning her deep blue eyes back upon the woman she was here to enjoy before stepping forward and up onto the bed. Laura gave the mattress a few test bounces to see just how much it would effect an moves she tried once the match started, her ample breasts bouncing lightly within her light pink bra, finding the bed to be perfect for all the fun she had planned for Vinyl. "I'd imagine we will both be doing each other during this match Vinyl! Lets just get started and see where the match takes us, sound like fun?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 am

"Heh, sure. It's just my stage name, but I can tell ya' more after the match." Vinyl said, giving a smile to the girl. She looked a little discouraged for a second, making Vinyl wonder if she was one of those shy types. Probably not given the fact that she accepted the match, but still, things changed when it came time to perform. Seeing her opponent's sly smile, it looked like she got over her stay fright. Vinyl grinned, excited for the match. "Okay Laura, let's go!" She said, crawling to her opponent to push her to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:54 am

She had seen plenty of other woman use stage names in her time working for the AFW, though she found the more popular stars tended to just use their names as it made things easier, this wasn't one of those fake wrestling leagues where you played a character after all. Laura dropped down onto her knees to match Vinyl and show she was ready to get this match underway, interlocking her fingers before stretching her arms out forward cracking her knuckles, holding her hands up in front of her so that she was ready for Vinyl here. She locked her hands up with Vinyl's and pushed back, not letting herself get pushed onto her back quite so easily, trying to shove Vinyl onto her back instead.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Vinyl was a little surprised how on guard Laura was. Guess her attitude and fighting ability are different. Heh, fun. She thought. She wasn't much of a wrestler, but this match would be a good chance to work on that. A soft-style match wasn't her style, but it'd be fun with this girl. As her opponent started to push her back, Vinyl was started to get pushed back. This girl was strong. If this was going to be a battle of strength, Vinyl as already at a disadvantage. "Hng... You're pretty strong Laura." She said with a smile. But... Vinyl got off her knees and sat with her legs in front of her. "Try this!" She said, pull her legs and shot them forward at Laura's gut, hoping to push her on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down