by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

Post by Kitten Thu May 16, 2013 9:17 pm

"Mmmmm... You have a real nice ass, Heather-chan..." Natalia said, purring as she kept rubbing with her foot. "I am starting to take a liking for your body... I think I want it...and I'm going to take it" Natalia kept teasing in a very flirtatious tone. "BUT first... I'm going to have to break it!" Natalia giggled as she turned around so she would be facing away from Heathe. Then she wrapped Heather's left leg around her left calf to secure the foot on the back of her knee.

"Let's start with the legs! I like it when you can't stand" The Dream said cheerfully, with a rather friendly tone .... and then, with a rather dramatic drop, she let herself fall down on her back besides Heather, slamming her arms in the canvas while she pulled Heather's leg back. She then did a sit up, and dropped down [url=http://www.women-wrestling.org/images/indian_deathlock/indian_deathlock4.gif:126nklzn]again...and again....and again[/url:126nklzn], trying to really hurt Heather's leg muscles, before arching her body fully, reaching with both hands for Heather's chin to pull it up, while she attempted to do a nice high bridge with her body to trap her opponent in a Indian Deathlock.

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 QiougD6Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 TTlOMaFHeather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 16, 2013 11:19 pm

"Wh-why won't you just shut uupp!" Heather let out at Natalia's continued teasing, moaning still as she continued her rubbing with her foot. That teasing was really getting to Heather, and as she heard her next words, Heather let out a little gasp, feeling Natalia get her legs into position for her next move. She struggled wildly, but she couldn't prevent her from getting Heather in position for that hold.

As she dropped down, Heather let out a loud yell from the pain shooting through her legs, ramped up each time Natalia sat up and dropped down again. Her legs were going throguh an intense amount of pain as Natalia would grab her chin, pulling it up. "Nhgu..ugh...s-stop.." Heather let out from the pain, scratching at the mat as she desperately reached up, trying to pull Natalia's hands away, knowing she had to escape from this hold somehow or else she wouldn't be able to use her legs for too much.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Natalia placed the top of her head firmly on the mats, showing off her flexibility as she bent her supple body into a perfect arch, making a lovely and spectacular bridge that the fans seemed to love, specially for how it made the girl's body look; the breasts bouncing up and down, threatening to leave the cover of the top; her taut flat and super fit tummy fully exposed; her ass and leg muscles bulging with the effort, and her legs slightly spread for better balance, giving some lucky fans a perfect view of her camel toe. The camera flashes soon began to shine like a swarm of light-bugs all over the place. Natalia simply loved the attention, almost as much as she loved working on Heather.

For Natalia it wasn't so much about the pain she could cause to Heather, although she indeed enjoyed hurting her rival just for the rush of power it gave her; for Natalia it was more about the control, that sensation of putting Heather's delicious body through the paces, wear her down, drain her of her stamina and above all of her will to fight, until Heather had no option but to submit. This move was as much to show off as to destroy Heather's ability to walk comfortably for the rest of the match... and also to humiliate Heather. Natalia knew very well that despite how physical wrestling was, half of it, or maybe even more, was pure mind games... and she loved to play those.

"mmmmm... I love how your voice sounds when you are in pain..." Natalia purred pretending to be more aroused than she really was just to annoy Heather. "This match is amazing, Heather-chan. You and me. We make such a good team. I look incredibly hot putting you in submission holds...and you look delicious suffering them like a weak slut..." Natalia kept teasing, giggling a bit as she struggled to keep her hands on Heather's chin to pull it back. Natalia began to have a lot of trouble to keep her sweaty fingers on Heather's face and chin so she decided to try something more drastic, even if it was quite dangerous, all to just to make Heather's predicament all the worse.

"This hold is perfect.... but it could actually improve if you did your job better, Heather-chan. You know what you should do?" Natalia asked as she kept struggling with Heather's hands. "Smile!" Natalia said, suddenly attempting to push her fingers into Heather's mouth as if they were fishhooks, trying to pull Heather's lips to the side to force Heather to make funny faces for the camera.

Last edited by 909 on Sun May 26, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 QiougD6Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 TTlOMaFHeather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:14 am

"J-j-just..shut up already!" Heather let out as Natalia just kept taunting her over and over. The way Natalia was acting, it was getting to Heather more than anything and she didn't know how to handle it. She wanted to hide the fact that her controlling and dominating attitude, the fact that Natalia kept putting it in her head that every move she did to her was turning her on, was actually arousing Heather a bit as well. It was something she wanted to prevent from being known.

With what Natalia did next though, it was even more humiliating. She felt her push her fingers into her mouth, pulling her lips to t he side and forcing her to make those faces. It was incredibly embarrassing and Heather groaned out in a whimper as the girl did it to her. She would frantically try to shake her head, reaching up to try and yank her fingers out, wanting to escape the humiliation the girl was putting her through as her body was bent and giving her an intense pain still.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:59 pm

"Come on, Heather-chan! The fans want to see how much you enjoy being my bitch!" Natalia teased, giggling as she kept pulling Heather's mouth wide open with her fingers. She knew that was going to make Heather's mouth hurt a lot, but was somehow less damaging to Heather's back. Natalia spend a few seconds pondering what she wanted to do more, humiliate and degrade Heather, or punish the girl's back and drain her stamina. Seeing that there was a camera right in front of them, Natalia decided to keep on with the humiliation, pulling Heather's cheeks and lips in different directions to make her opponent look as silly as possible. Unfortunately for Natalia it didn't lasted long, as Heather finally managed to pull the fingers out of her mouth and Natalia decided to pull her hands away from Heather's mouth to avoid being bitten.

Natalia pulled back and let Heather fall face forward on the canvas, moving quickly to lay on top of her opponent, pressing her breasts on Heather's back and her camel toe on her ass. "Why you don't let me play with your body, Heather-chan?" Natalia complained with a pout, whispering in Heather's ear as she sneaked both her hands under Heather's armpits and body, trying to grab hold of Heather's tits to start massaging them. "You have such a hot body..." The Dream whispered seductively now in Heather's ears. "I'm going to make it mine..." the blue-eyed cutie added, letting her tongue tip lick Heather's ear as she kept groping the girl's breasts.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:19 am

"I don't care what the fans want!" Heather tried to let out as best she could with Natalia's fingers pulling at her mouth. She kept her pulling, but of course it wasn't without Natalia making her face into those humiliating silly shapes, Heather groaning out more and more at the whole thing. Finally, she was able to get some sort of relief as she was able to pull Natalia's fingers away, letting out a sigh of relief, though that didn't last too long as her face was slammed into the mat.

She groaned out in pain as Natalia would lie flat on her back, feeling her breasts and crotch on her, causing her to blush even more. "Wh-why would I?" She let out before she felt Natalia grab a hold of her breasts, starting to massage them, saying what she did. "Ha...aahn..n-no..I-I won't..let you.." Heather responded, biting her lip as she tried to pull her hands away, feeling the pleasure of her massages running through her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:25 pm

"Because you love how it feels?" Natalia whispered into Heather's ear, letting the tip of her tongue tickle her opponent's earlobe as she slowly said the words. Her hands could no longer massage Heather's tits as she wanted since the girl was already getting in the way and in the position in which they were it was hard for Natalia to move her hands. What she did instead was to move her fingers, sinking them in Heather's fleshy orbs to let the girl's bosom ooze between her fingers, and then closed her middle and index fingers together, like if they were scissors, to pinch Heather's nipples.

"You are going to be my prisoner for the weekend, Heather-chan..." Natalia whispered into her opponent's ear as she pinched hard her nipples and then she let go of Heather's tits, pushing her hips down to rub herself against Heather, letting her hard nipples stab Heather's back as her mound rubbed all over Heather's ass, spreading a bit the girl's asscheeks. Then Natalia let Heather go, stepping back while still on her knees and raised one hand high in the air to then swing it down and spank Heather hard and loud, right on the left asscheek. "And don't you dare to speak ill of MY fans!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm

"I-I do not!" Heather let out, shuddering from the girl's tongue. She struggled a little more before she would feel her sink her fingers into her breasts, pinching at her nipples. "A-ah! Haahn~" She moaned out, biting her lip after as she shook her head, finding it quite hard to breathe with the sensations that were running through her from the girl's pinching.

"Nguuh...I wont.." She leto ut a yell as the girl pinched her nipples quite hard before finally letting go. Though she felt her nipples stabbing at her back, the girl's mound rubbing all over her ass before finally she would get off her. Heather breathed in and out heavily, her heart racing fast and her sweating a bit from how her body was feeling before Natalia spanked her ass, causing her to yelp out, arching her body and rolling to the side, rubbing her ass.

"D-damnit..y-you.." She clenched her teeth, slowly trying to pick herself up and regain herself. "Th-that's it..y-you're so mine.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:32 pm

"Looks more like the other way around, Heather-chan" Natalia bit her lower lip as she watched how Heather's cute butt wiggled after the spank. It was so round and firm that Natalia wanted to spank it some more, but Heather didn't seem to love the idea and was already moving and trying to get up. "Staying down is your best option, Heather-chan..." The Dream teased as she stood up quickly, not wanting to give Heather any advantage and then she grabbed Heather's hair with both hands to 'help' her stand up.

Natalia didn't liked having Heather standing, she was convinced that on the mats Heather wasn't much of a threat, while on her feet she could be quite problematic. Nevertheless Natalia wanted to show off a bit, to the fans but above all to her opponent; she wanted to make Heather feel overwhelmed and outmatched, plus Natalia couldn't deny how badly it turned her on to punish someone as sexy as the girl whose hair she was pulling. So as soon as Heather stood up, Natalia pulled the girl's hair down and raised her right knee, aiming to nail her hard kneecap right into Heather's tummy, hoping to drive the air and the fight of her opponent and leave Heather stunned so she could hit her with something harder.

Last edited by 909 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:26 pm

"N-not even! Just wait and see Natalia.." Heather let out as she went to get up before the girl would grab her hair, pulling her up by that. She grit her teeth, groaning a bit at the stinging feeling of her hair being pulled. She needed to find some way to get around the fact that Natalia still had the dominance in this match.

Heather wanted to fight back as Natalia was pulling her up, but as soon as she was standing, the girl went onto the next part of her attack. Heather yelped as she was pulled down by her hair, feeling that knee slam into her gut right afterwards. She let out a loud yell, followed by a groan as she would hold her stomach, the air knocked out of her quite violently. As much as she knew she had to do something, the move left her quite stunned just as Natalia was hoping for.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next