by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Nightingale Descends... (NON-CANON)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Nightingale Descends... (NON-CANON) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nightingale Descends...

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:27 am

Anesthesia had to bite her own tongue, to stop herself from laughing at the girl. It seemed Deathbird did want to try and bury the nurse's ambitions right here and right now, seemed like she did want to try and give the dark-skinned beauty a beatdown to make herself look better. She smiled, her face looking more cruel than amused now, as she stepped towards Deathbird, stepped close to her. She lifted her free hand, raising a single finger to idly trace it across Deathbird's chest as she began to speak into her microphone once more.

"That's the thing though, little baby bird. I don't want you to come with me. Why would I want some little lost chick following me, dragging me down, hmm?" She let her finger trace back up Deathbird's chest, her hand moving up to the girl's chin to cup it gently, raising her gaze to stare directly at Anesthesia. "But, I suppose I can't stay in this company without actually fighting sometime, correct? And you've been so nice, coming out here and offering yourself to me like this..."

Her voice suddenly went cold, completely frigid, as she glared towards Deathbird now, narrowing her eyes at her. "I'll fight you, little baby bird, but it will be under my rules, understand? A submission match, just to show you what I really can do, since you seem to want to see that so badly. Not only that, but it will be verbal submissions only. That way, this entire audience can hear you screaming for my mercy by the end of the match. Is that alright with you, little baby bird?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

The Nightingale Descends... (NON-CANON) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nightingale Descends...

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 am

Deathbird listened to Anesthesia's thoughts and nodded in agreement. She might be a dead weight if she keeps following the nurse around. But she was glad that she accepted her challenge. Deathbird replied, "Very well, I'll go by your rules. I just hope you enjoy MY screaming as much as I will with yours. But at least you'll be a certified fighter in this federation." After thinking for a second time, she would add, "How about if we can add no disqualification? We're pretty much heels after all and I say let's show each other how dirty we can be."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:51 am

"A heel?" Anesthesia put on a shocked expression. "Are you suggesting that I am anything less than an innocent, fair fighter? Why, little baby bird, I'm offended!" She cried, shaking her head slowly. "But if that's really what you want, then I suppose I have no choice but to accept." She gave Deathbird a half-hearted shrug, stepping back from her and waving towards a ringside official, who quickly rung the bell to signify the start of a match.

Last edited by 549 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 am

Deathbird raised an eyebrow again when she saw that Anesthesia was finally offended, but she didn't buy one bit that she was serious just now. Whatever happens in this match, she has to be ready.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 am

(OOC: Thread continues [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/anesthesia-vs-deathbird-nightingale-versus-a-baby-bird-t7003.html:s4fwfy99]here[/url:s4fwfy99].)
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

The Nightingale Descends... (NON-CANON) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nightingale Descends... (NON-CANON)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2