by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training(?) with Sena

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training(?) with Sena - Page 2 Empty Re: Training(?) with Sena

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:21 pm

He looked at the girl as she began to circle around him while trying to maintain his cool. Suddenly a wide smiled appeared on her face and she put her hand on his shoulder and said something about being a trainer. Hearing her words made him stared at her with a slight hint of confusion.

"W-what?" was all Kido managed to say in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 pm

"Yup! I'm going to help you train! By the end of this you'll be ten times better." Sena would say playfully, patting his cheek a couple times before she would nod her head, going to grab him by the arm. "Let's go! You'll tell me what you're having trouble with and we'll work on it." Sena would say, pulling him back towards the ring before she would let him go, sliding into the ring.

"Come on hun~ It's not every day you get someone like mee helping you train." Sena would say, raising her arms up in the air, stretching them as her jacket would slip up with her arms, almost exposing her nipples.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 pm

As Sena patted his cheek a few times, Kido would inadvertently blushed a little from the way she treated him. The girl then grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the ring before she'd let go and slipped into it. Kido stared at her for a bit, not expecting things to turn this way. The girl might had a little pushy and teasing attitude, but she seemed nice enough with her offer.

Well, isn't this a chance to learn, then? The boy thought to himself before he let out a little sigh and stepped into the ring.

Kido would start doing some stretching on his arms and legs too when he suddenly noticed the girl rising her arms which made her jacket slipped a bit, almost exposing her nipples. The boy abruptly turned his head away and covered his nose and mouth with one hand. His heart begin to beat faster after that "revelation".

H-holy shit... t-that was close...! he thought to himself while trying not to blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Sena would watch as Kido would get into the ring with her. She would stick her tongue out a little before doing her stretch, paying close attention to the expression he would make. The reaction he gave her went even over her expectations, causing her to lick her lips a little a she would giggle, bringing her arms down as she would grip the sides of her open jacket.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with this. It isn't really doing that great a job at covering up my breasts is it, if it can slip up that easily huh?" Sena would let out, shrugging her shoulders. "Maybee I should just take it off, it might help out our training." Sena would say, teasingly slowly starting to spread open her jacket, though just as she was about to reveal her full breasts, she would quickly put it back in place.

"Mmaybe later. So! Where should we start?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 am

"W-wha... T-take it off...?" Kido asked with an obvious display of nervousness on his face, still not looking at Sena. "W-well, if you're c-comfortable with it..." he'd said with a slight blush.

Hearing Sena's later words made him sighed in relief. His heart was still racing as he slowly turned his head to her.

"Aahh... I haven't introduced myself," he'd say, still trying to regain his composure. "I'm... Kido, Satoru Kido. N-nice to meet you, err, Iwakura-san. And err, I was wondering if you can help me to work on some... err, grappling or submission moves..."

As he said his words, Kido's eyes inadvertently stared at Sena's breasts for a split second before he gulped and averted his gaze once again, hoping that she wouldn't notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:25 am

"Huuu~ Well it will be a pleasure to work with you Kido-kuuun~" Sena would say with quite the soft teasing voice as she heard him talk about what he wanted to work on. She would nod her head, grinning seductively still as she would notice that split second that his eyes would shift towards her breasts, her grin growing a bit wider.

"Alright, sounds good to me. Anyyy specific holds that you wanted help with? I know quite a few." Sena would say, her voice soft as she would adjust her jacket a bit more, intentionally making her breasts jiggle within it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

The way Sena talked on top of her teasing attitude made Kido felt uneasy. Compared to the women he met previously, this girl seemed to be on the whole different level of tease. As Sena adjusted her jacket and made her breasts jiggled a bit, Kido gulped once more before trying to focus his gaze on her face instead.

"I...I don't know..." he'd say, getting more nervous with each seconds. "I'm kinda new to this kind of stuffs... so..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 am

"You don't knoow? You mean you were planning on having mee do all the work?" Sena would say, teasingly before she would step up to Kido, reaching out and tracing her finger up his arm, shoulder, neck, and then cheek before she would lean herself in further, bringing her lips up close to his.

"Then we'll start with the basics." Sena would say in a whisper, slowly bringing her hands up before she woukd attempt to pull him into a headlock. "Standard, but the best way to surprise your opponent after a lockup."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am

Kido wasn't sure how to react to Sena's words. Even if he'd feel slightly bad about it, there's nothing much he could say. He was new to wrestling after all.

"Err, I..." he began to speak when Sena suddenly stepped closer and traced her finger around his body, working its way to his cheek and suddenly she brought her lips close to his.

The boy froze in place, not knowing what to do. He was about to take a step backwards when she suddenly whispered her words and pulled him into a headlock position.

"A-ahh..??" he yelped in surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 am

Sena was holding back letting out a laugh of excitement as she was able to work the boy so well with what she was doing. His reactions were perfect and she was able to easily pull him into the headlock position.

"Now, when you have them here, you wanna squeeze with everything you've got. Pull them in reeal close." Sena would say, tightening the hold as she did, pulling the side of his face in close to her chest. "It will give you a nice early advantage." She would add, starting to hold him with just one arm as she would teasingly trace her finger across his lips.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next