by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3

2 posters

Go down

Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 Empty Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3

Post by Kelsea Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 pm

The big screen came on in the arena to show a familiar looking room with a table set up in the middle, along the back wall was a banner that appeared to have the words "Bunny Crime Watch - Love Bunny protection agency" crossed out and instead the words "Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair" spray painted in pink over it. At the front corner of the table on the right hand side of the screen stood Bandit Bun Bun looking mighty pleased with herself, behind the table sat Wascal Wabbit.. Both were dressed in full ring attire and both had their bandit masks on.

Wascal Wabbit grinned impishly, holding a white cat in her lap which she occasionally ran her hand carefully down from head to tail

"Good evening Mr Bond... Or rather Eclipse... What was there names again, Bandit Bun Bun.. Can you remember." The pink haired Bun Bun brought an index finger to her lips and looked up at the ceiling in thought before simply shaking her head

"I can'ts remember sis..."

"Well... I doubt their names were really that important anyway. Lets just call them Purple poodle and Red poodle for now shall we?" Bandit Bun Bun seemed to take particular interest in the colour differentiation, clapping her hands with excited childish glee.

"Like the power rangers?"

"Eh-... Yeah... Sure... whatever... Poodle Power Rangers."

"Can they morph into dinosaurs?"

"What...? The power rangers can't morph into dinosaurs, they had them robot things which they called upon. Besides that, why would poodles morph into dinosaurs? They are poodles and their only ability is brown nose and fetch treats from the man.. the man that happens to be a woman, remember?" Bandit Bun Bun pouted at that, her ears drooping a little with the deflation

"Why... That doesn't sound all that power-y or at all mighty morphin'..."

"Yeah well, thats kinda the poi- WHAT THE HELLS THIS FRIGGIN' CAT DOING HERE?!" Wascal Wabbit exclaimed as if only just noticing it or only just remembering how much she hated cats. The poor feline let out an indignant "WEEOWWWW!!!" as the blonde bunny shoved it off her lap and allowed it to scurry out of the room

"Yeah! go on! get!!" She reached under the table were there was a little carrier pet hutch, reaching into it she pulled out a white rabbit and sat it down on her lap and started stroking it in the same manner

"There we go... more my style.. *ahem* where was I?"

"Eclipse aren't mighty morphine..."

"Oh yeah.. so Eclipse aren't morphine... cause.. I guess their a pain in the ass.. and- .. we are the pain killers... wha- ? wait a second, this isn't making sense..."

"I know right?! How comes they are called Mighty Morphine Power Poodles if they can't turn into dinosaurs..? Huh? how comes?" There was a moment of silence, in which Wascal Wabbit looked as Bandit Bun Bun and blink extremely slowly.

" 'ITS MORPHINE TIME!!!' "

"Annnnyway... What I think I was saying was they aren't mighty at all..."

"Whys that sis?"

"Cause yooooooou captured the PINK poodle didn't you."

"Did I? ... Oh yesh! yesh I did!!!"

"Roll the clip"

The screen flickered and then switched to a clip showing the closing stages of the match between [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/tomomi-vs-a-mysterious-opponent-t5977-70.html:3kassnnv]Bandit Bun Bun and Tomomi Watanabe[/url:3kassnnv] ... Bandit Bun Bun held the Eclipse member in a tight bear hug until she passed out and then carrying her out of the ring in her arms.

"Your right... That isn't mighty morphine... But it was sure cuddly. yesh it was :3"

"Yes..." Wascal Wabbit looked into the camera
"And I'm afraid that's check mate my little poodle pups... You see now we have your little friend and Bandit Bun Bun's gonna make your little friend, her little friend... Hug-zees style like. That's right... its called randsom bi-atch and don't you be thinking that the Super awesome Love bunny protection agency is gonna save you... They might be wicked cool an all, but their incredible sexiness is matched only by us.. We are 1% more sexy!

So what ya gonna do is take off them little shiny things around your waist you been calling jewelry.. Fold them up real nice and careful like... And then hand them over to us... Then you get your pink poodle back... Deal?
" Wascal Wabbit sat back a bit and curled her lips in mild satisfaction, but it felt like she was forgetting something...

"Hmm, oh yes... There is one more thing... Along with the belts, you're gonna have to pay us..." Wascal Wabbit picked up a remote that was on the table, pointed it at the camera and pressed a button that zoomed the imagine in on her face...

"100 BILLION CARROTS!"

"dun dun duuuuun!" The camera slowly started to zoom back out as Wascal Wabbit cracked a grin

"If you don't cough up... And this is the evilest bit of all... ... ... We're gonna make another promo clip!!!! ...Muhahahah... hahahahha..." Wascal Wabbit started to break down into a masterful evil laugh, a couple of seconds later Bandit Bun Bun joined in, however with an extremely less evil child like giggle.

"heheh hehehe"

"Muhahaha haha-? wait wait... Bun Bun... You're doing it all wrong"

"huh?"

"Your laugh isn't evil enough..."

"Oh noes.."

"Always start with 'Muh'.."

"Oh.. uhm. *ahem* Muhehehehe..."

"No no.. like this... Muhaha."

"Muhahehe?"

"no.... Muhahahar!"

"Muhahar...?"

"THAT'S IT... now from the top"
Both bunnies looked at the camera.

"Muhahahahar"

"Muhahahahah..."

"MUHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAW!!!" They abruptly stopped laughing at the same time, looking completely serious.. Then Wascal Wabbit sighed and nonchantly flicked the back of her hand through a few strands of blonde hair rather prissily as she turned to Bun Bun

"So I think that went well.."

"Yesh sis.. do you really think they'll really hand over them 100 billion carrots"

"Course not.." she said, now checking out her nails and blowing on them carefully "Haven't you seen how these things work in the movies? They'll offer us only a million carrots at first and we'll be all like..." Wascal Wabbit raised her shoulders and puffed out her chest to try and look mock evil and menacing for the quote " 'Oh ho ho... Your offer is an insult to us... Maybe you're not taking our evil genius and sexiness seriously! maybe we need to make an example of someone...' Then they'll raise their offer to 100 million carrots and we'll haggle... Long story short, we'll end up with about billion carrots, give or take a few million"

"Thats still a lot of carrot nibbling..."

"I know right? I would like totally settle for just 100 carrots and the belts but its not like I'm gonna tell them that..."

"uhm.. wascally...?"

"I can just taste them carrots now... only 99% for nibbling ok...? the other 1% for play time..."

"Wascal?" Bun Bun tried to get her attention but Wascal Wabbit was lost in thought.

"Ohh I'm gonna shove them other carrots in so many places the sun don't shine..."

"Wascal Wabbit... why does the screen still say recording...?" That caught the blonde bunny attention, immediately looking right at the camera.

"OH SON OF A-" But her sentence was cut off as she crashed her fist down on the remote control and the screen in the arena went blank

((Previous clip: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/bunny-crime-watch-t5793.html:3kassnnv]Bunny Crime Watch[/url:3kassnnv] ))

Last edited by 2 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 ELZuoMvBandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 OG5hnuaBandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 Cg3CzYmBandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 Empty Re: Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 am

Perhaps it was the repeated taunting and harassment, or perhaps it was the fact that Tomomi had been missing since the match with Bandit Bun Bun and her two sempais were getting really worried, but only a few days after the rabbits made their broadcast the two remaining Eclipse members put out their own promotional video. It wasn't like their usual videos with lots of song and flashy lights and cool special effects. The camera opened on a darkened room, with the only lights on the two idols, sitting down at a simple wooden table. It felt reminiscent of an interrogation room (and it was; the same interrogation room inside the Starlight Productions building)

"So, I bet you think this is funny," Megumi said, "A real joke! You two bunnies are probably having a big laugh about this, with your carrots and your lewd ecchi weird incestuous sex. But just so you two know, it's not!"

She slammed her palm on the table, making an overly loud and dramatic sound that echoed in the room. "All you two want is the championship belts, and I'll bet you'll do anything to get them. Hell, you've already gone pretty far! Why did you kidnap Tomomi? Listen, if you don't bring her back, I will personally go over to where you two are and beat you so hard..."

Megumi was getting quite excited by this point, so much so that she was standing up. Chigusa had to grab her and calm her down, pulling her back into her seats.

"Look, I know you two aren't happy about no having the belts. But doing this just isn't right!" Chigusa said, "You can't go attacking us and kidnapping our friends! Look, if you want the belts so badly, just come challenge us in the ring! If you think you're good enough to beat us and be the champs, then why bother with all this sillyness? Just come fight us!"

"Yeah, that's right!" Megumi said, "Come and face us in the ring you cowards!"

Chigusa and Megumi were both standing now, getting rather excited. "Just don't blame us if we win," Chigusa said.

"We'll pay you two back for everything you've done," Megumi said, "Prepare yourselves!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 Empty Re: Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 am

Once again the big screen came to life, showing a room that was extremely similar to that shown to be the Bandit Wabbit's "Super Cool Evil Lair" in a previous ransom clip that was sent out a few days back... However this room had one distinct difference... Namely, the banner at the back had been quite obviously covered over with a second banner with the following Bunny Protection Agency logo

Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 1081693-I3WCI6T.jpg

Behind a wooden table sat both Leah and Mara bunny, both dressed in their bunny outfits, but strangely enough this time also wearing matching black t-shirts baring the same "BPA Protection" logo over the top of their regular costume.

Strewn on the table was an assortment of empty cans of carrot juice and carrot beer... A few remaining slices of carrot cake and random playing cards cluttered up the place while faintly in the background on a radio, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C--gpM2BIW8:nifj5jub]this music[/url:nifj5jub] was playing

"Its not an easy job protecting them poodles' derrière all the live long day I tell you what... And boy do they NEED to be protected, pampered and given things to them on a silver platter... like golden belts without any kinda match or contest just for example. Now one of them has been kidnapped by that cunning, witty and sexy duo.. The Bandit Wabbits.. Can you believe that?" Mara was too busy to answer, putting the tip of a carrot between her lips and trying to light the leafy end of it with a lighter as if it was a big cigar.

"Well.. Actually I can believe it... Them Bandit Wabbits have been hippity hopping all over the pampered poodles from day one. Thats not how this shit is suppose to go down! Someone needs to give them Bandit Wabbits the script... The poodles are SUPPOSE to be getting an easy ride! Its just lucky we are here constantly or things might be a lot worse for them poodles.

As for the Bandit Wabbits latest demands... well... I think it sounds like a reasonable exchange. I know I know.. us Love Bunnies would never have to do anything as degrading as to given into a dastardly devious duo like that... But this is the Poodles we are talking about, and you have to admit that they kinda have them right over a barrel once again here... The Poodles obviously can't compete with the Bandit Wabbit's sexiness and there is only so much the Bunny Protection Agency can do to pamper the poodles 24/7 without any pay.. ya know?"
Leah leaned forwards, a concerned look on her face as if wanting to give genuine advice

"So yeah... Poodles... We are here to help you, but you should probably just admit you've been beat on this one... Them Bandit Wabbits are just too much better then you in... like... *every* way that I can think of. If you challenge them to a match, you know they are just gonna hippity hop all over you some more..." Leah looked over at Mara who had been completely quiet for the whole of this promo.

"Mara... got anything to say?" Mara slowlly caught her carrot between index and middle finger to remove it from her mouth before looking into the camera and saying...

"DAMN!"

Spotlight
characters:
Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 ELZuoMvBandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 OG5hnuaBandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 Cg3CzYmBandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down