Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke - Page 13 Empty Re: LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:37 pm

"The winner! Tsuzaki Shizuka!"

The victor didn't look happy at all. Shizuka dragged herself onto her feet, refusing the referee's help. "Kono yaro," she snarled. You bastard...

She stalked over to the fallen Ryu to kick him in the head out of spite. "Die!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke - Page 13 Empty Re: LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Ryu was not totally out so he could see Shizuka walking to him threatingly. Though, he was too exhausted to possibly defend himself from the incoming kick, other than partly absorbing the strike with his hands. In any case, the impact was hard enough to make him roll onto his back with a loud groan, while the ref uselessly tried to intimate a fierce Shizuka to stop her action.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 pm

That kick was just the first installment of Shizuka's revenge. For her to be denied even partly...

"I said: Die!"

The Devil Violet brought her foot up to stomp Ryu, only to be blocked by the referee.

"Stop it!"

She glared at the diminutive ref. "Or what? You'll disqualify me? The match is done."

"I'll dock points from the girls! You'll have wasted everything!"

Shizuka looked like she was about to burst into unstoppable rage. She'd completely forgotten about Ryu.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:26 pm

A groaning Ryu looked up to see the ref-girl interfere with Shizuka, risking of her own to protect her...!! That was too much for him: Surprisingly, the exhausted kid stood up and cut between the 2 girls, gently pulling the ref behind his back.

"Pant pant... enough now Shizuka-san. You won this match and i should be the angry one for my poor performance. Still, if you're not satisfied we can fix it in a next match whenever you like. But now, it would be just a nonsense. OK?!?"
He was panting and sweating, and he looked like barely able to stand on his feet but Ryu's eyes were more resolute now than they were during the whole fight as he spoke.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:05 am

Ryu's stern intervention seemed only to infuriate Shizuka all the more. She seemed just about ready to rocket into the boy who dared to get in her way when they all heard a command of "That's enough, Shizuka."

"Miss Rena!" the relieved referee girl exclaimed upon sighting her approaching senior.

Ryuzu Rena nodded. "You made your point and got your point," she told Shizuka. "Get out."

Shizuka spat in disgust. She glared at Ryu, hissed something indecipherable and then stormed past Rena. "You're next," she dropped for her pet peeve in black and white.

"Any time," Rena returned coolly. The meganekko walked over to Ryu. "Are you all right, Toranami-san?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Ryu was panting, his stare still flaming as he was under effect of a sudden burst of adrenaline.

"Yes yes Rena-san... but i'm happy you interfered. I'm not exactely "mr. niceguy" in those rare occasion i mount on a rage; and, according to Shizuka's temper... one of us was going to be hurt, seriously".

As he spoke, >Rena's gentle features had a sort of calming effect on Ryu, who relaxed his clenched fists and eased down with a weak smile.
In that very same moment, adrenaline ceased to keep him standing and the young guy slumped against the corner, hardly hanging at the ropes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:25 am

Concerned for hsi welfare, Rena immediately examined Ryu. "Let's get you to the boy's clinic," she offered as she presented her back to him. "Get on my back." It was a role reversal, but Rena was strong enough for it.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Ryu blushed bright red at the gentle but quite embarassing offer. He was not willing to take a piggyback ride from a lovely girl, like if he was some kind of... little boy!
"H-Hehe i-it is very kind of you Rena-san... but i think i can use my.... l-leg..ss...." . His head started spinning and his legs went weaker, causing him to lean against Rean's back in spite of his stubborn will, as he was passaged into a dizzy state. She could feel the warmth of his blushing face against her shoulder as he had no choice but to hang on her with weakened hands.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:29 am

Rena chuckled softly over the shyness she felt seeping into her back. "Don't worry, Ryu-kun," she assured him. "I got you. Hold on tight." She lifted him with no problem at all and made her way out of the ring, assisted by her fellow referee who parted the ropes for her.

"You did well, Ryu-kun. You did well."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Ryu blushed at his own helpless state, though he had to admit he wasn't minding Rena's closeness at all.

"Heh... sure, i did well, a great test-dummy.." he murmured with a meek smile, only partly conscious as he clinged around Rena's shoulders.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next