by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '12: Tsumi vs Mika, Lifeguard Tower mud match

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SS '12: Tsumi vs Mika, Lifeguard Tower mud match Empty SS '12: Tsumi vs Mika, Lifeguard Tower mud match

Post by anegge Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Lifeguard Tower mud match
Participants: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post131410.html:9dfenxgs]Tsumi Yoshida[/url:9dfenxgs] vs [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rainbow-mika-t36.html:9dfenxgs]Rainbow Mika[/url:9dfenxgs]
Location: Muddy field with a lifeguard chair present at one corner of the 'ring'
Attire: Normal and/or swimwear
Rules: Pin after landing a move off the top of the lifeguard chair
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Tsumi vs Mika, Lifeguard Tower mud match Empty Re: SS '12: Tsumi vs Mika, Lifeguard Tower mud match

Post by Kite2014 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:38 am

Tsumi smirked as she looks around the area as she chuckled a bit. Today was going to be great, she has a match right now and then after that she will have a chance to do something she never really has a chance to do, and that was hanging out at the beach. She blinks as she walked to where her match was, Tsumi was already dressed for the beach right after this, dressed in a blue frilly bikini and on her feet were turquoise [url=http://mjv-art.org/pictures/get_image/112699-1200x1600-ac+%28eshi%29-touhou-izayoi+sakuya-girl-short+hair-blue+eyes.jpg:w1ro01kz]bikini[/url:w1ro01kz] and on her feet were turquoise [url=http://www.sandalworld.com/cw3/assets/product_thumb/MAT-Zuma-Turquoise-T.jpg:w1ro01kz]sandals[/url:w1ro01kz] with beads on the strap.

She blinks as she soon found where her, "ring" was supposed to be. Tsumi blinks as she takes off her sandals realizing if she wore them while wrestling in there that would just ruin them. So she sets her sandals off on the side as as takes her first step into the mud. As the mud wrapped around her foot she blushes knowing full her and her opponent were going to get down and dirty. She just wondered who was going to spray off who?

She blushes as she made her way to the "ring" Which really resembled that of a backyard wrestling ring. She knew full well to many high flying moves off of the ropes would be way to foolish. But then she remembered the stipulation of the match and that was landing a move off the lifeguard tower. She links looking at the tower as she was already thinking of moves to use. She soon entered the "Ring" as she waited to see her opponent.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Tsumi vs Mika, Lifeguard Tower mud match Empty Re: SS '12: Tsumi vs Mika, Lifeguard Tower mud match

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 am

So far, Rainbow Mika was having a nice day. After all, it wasn't often that she got to relax for a bit on the beach, and she'd been having a lot of fun so far, spending the day first with a long swim followed by a game of volleyball with some friends (many of whom kept commenting about how well she "bounced" the ball, though she had no idea what they meant by that). To round things out, though, apparently today she had to have a match, here, in the great outdoors. Mika couldn't have asked for a better pastime. It was almost as if Mrs Sellers was being nice to her for once by combining two of Mika's favourite things-- wrestling and the beach-- into one day.

As Mika headed to where the ring was supposed to, she slipped into a two-piece red bikini (red like Zanghief-sama's outfit!) which barely clung to her busty figure. She kept her trademark blue bandit mask on, however, as it would just feel wrong heading into a match without it. She wanted her opponent to know that she was still facing Rainbow Mika, even if Mika wasn't wearing the rest of her usual outfit.

All thoughts of proper attire, however, vanished when Mika approached the "ring." At least, Mika assumed there would be a ring here: instead, she found herself looking down into a big pit of mud. "N-NANI?" she gasped, blushing. "Wha...what the hell is this?!!!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 am

Tsumi blinks at the mud pit as she soon heard another female yell out in most likely surprise. Tsumi turns around and saw a woman in a revealing red two-piece bikini, Tsumi blushed at the woman chest as she then looks back at the mud pit but then back at the woman soon realizing who it was, the blue bandit mask, she only knew of her because she has been paying attention to her when she first had arrived back in Japan. Tsumi smiles as she says, “He---Hey! Aren’️t you Rainbow Mika?” Yes Tsumi may have been a bit older but Tsumi honestly wanted to wrestle with Mika since she arrived and now it looked like they would be wrestling…But in a mud pit…Tsumi looks at Mika as she says, “Um…So I guess you are my opponent for this match? And…I guess we’️re wrestling in this…Mud Pit…Huh?” Tsumi blushes as she realized what she was just put into, she looks at Mika trying to size her up, trying to figure out what might be her main style.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:39 pm

"Eh?" Mika turned at the voice, and saw a slender girl in a blue bikini standing near the edge of the pit. She rubbed the back of her head as the girl asked who she was, then smiled a little. "Yep, that's me!" she exclaimed, giving the other girl a peace sign. "Rainbow Mika, soon-to-be world champion, and Rainbow Warrior of Justice!" She paused. "Er....and you are?"

She glanced uneasily at the pit. "Ehh....they...didn't say anything about a mud pit," she said, blushing. "M-maybe there's a hidden ring somewhere?" Someone had to have made a mistake somewhere, she thought to herself. She was a pro wrestler, a girl who fought only in the ring, not in someplace as undignified as a mud pit! What would people say if she was thrown into a mud match? A horrified look crossed her face. What would Zanghief-sama think of her?

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:35 pm

“Oh thank goodness someone who doesn’️t know me.” Tsumi said after she had released a sigh of relief. Tsumi then giggles as she looks at Mika who seemed to be , more than happy until the thought of wrestling in a mud pit. " Well...I'm The 'Pop Star Vixen’️ Tsumi Yoshida. And I’️m working my way up the ranks here hopefully.” Tsumi smirks as she rubbed the back of her head after eyeing the mud pit.

“Well I was told matches like this could happen whenever you apart of this company…But it could be worse, just think about it, they could have made us wrestle in oil or really hot sand from the beach and make us wrestle bare foot in the hot sand! Now that would’️ve be terrible…But in other words…I didn’️t see a ring anywhere else, but then again I haven’️t seen the referee arrive yet…Maybe they forgot about this?” Tsumi said trying to bring Mika some false hope even though she was for sure both Mika and herself were wrestling in this mud pit.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:33 am

"Eh...maybe, I guess," Mika said, frowning a little at Tsumi's words. Being made to fight in a mud pit was one thing, but...being forgotten was downright insulting as well.

With a sigh, she stepped forward and extended her hand to Tsumi for a handshake. "Well, either way, it's great to meet you, Tsumi! And however we fight, I'm pretty sure you'll do well- WHAAAA?!!!"

The moment Mika shook Tsumi's hand, a freak gust of wind would suddenly blow, unbalancing Mika and sending her tumbling sideways into the mud pit. Unfortunately, due to the grip on Tsumi's hand, she would wind up pulling her opponent in with her. The next thing Mika knew, she splashed into something wet, and found most of her backside and some of her front covered in mud. "What-- AAAAAAH!" she shrieked, sitting upright. "How did...I didn't mean to..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:25 am

Tsumi smiles as she soon from the corner of her eye saw a girl walk into the mud pit with a black and white ref zebra stripped bikini top and bottom on, she was blushing as she walked barefoot into the mud pit. Tsumi soon looks back to Mika and says, “Well theres’️ our ref.”

Tsumi blinks as she looked down and saw Mika’️s hand extend out to her in the form of a hand ready to be shook as a sign of respect. Tsumi smiles as she took Mika’️s hand and was about to say something as well when all of a sudden Mika soon was blasted by a gust of wind and made her fall into the mud pit. Tsumi would probably giggle if it wasn’️t for the fact that Mika had a firm grip on Tsumi’️s hand and pulled her along with her falling right in front of Mika on her side. As she landed into the mud pit Tsumi and Mika’️s breasts would meet touching thankfully Tsumi’️s bikini top had stayed on for now as she blushes. The ref girl jumped back but she as well fell backwards and landed into the mud letting out a yelp as she realized how cold the mud actually was.

Tsumi looks down at herself as she felt the mud coved most of her backside as well and some of her front as she blinks as she sits upright and stares at Mika as she blinks and then says, “Its okay…But…” Suddenly Tsumi launches herself forward to try and pin Mika back down in the mud if she did she would place her hands on Mika’️s shoulders as she smiled and giggled. “I gotta get my payback!”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Mika was still quite alarmed at falling into the mud, and still quite distressed at being covered in said mud, when Tsumi suddenly clambered on top of her, pinning her. "Whaaa? Payback for what?" she cried as the countdown began. "It was an accident, I swear!"

So saying, Mika would suddenly kick her legs up, rolling back sharply to throw Tsumi off of her-- hopefully sending her face-first into the mud. After which, Mika would roll back up to her knees to face the idol: embarassing as this was, she was not about to lose this match.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Tsumi smirked while she was on top of her as she looked at Mika and giggled. “I know but I still had to get you back.” Tsumi’️s smirk soon changed as Tsumi was thrown off of Mika. Tsumi landed face first into the mud but was not hurt from it. She soon slowly rose to her knees and wiped the mud from her face as she looks at Mika with a bit of a glare.
“Oh its on now!” Tsumi shouted as she would raise up onto her feet and would soon walk towards Mika, trying to size her up. As Tsumi got closer Tsumi would soon go to wrap her arms around Mika’️s waist, as she would try to slightly lift her up, and squeeze trying to lock Mika in a bear hug to at first try and slow Mika down.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next