by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '12: Heather vs Haruko, Trampoline match

2 posters

Go down

SS '12: Heather vs Haruko, Trampoline match Empty SS '12: Heather vs Haruko, Trampoline match

Post by anegge Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Trampoline match
Participants: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/heather-sunderland-t3995.html:2b8sa9cn]Heather[/url:2b8sa9cn] vs [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/haruko-hitamura-the-resilient-catgirl-t55.html:2b8sa9cn]Haruko[/url:2b8sa9cn]
Location: Full-sized square trampoline, roped off like a wrestling ring
Attire: Skirts
Rules: Standard win conditions
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Heather vs Haruko, Trampoline match Empty Re: SS '12: Heather vs Haruko, Trampoline match

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Reaching Summer Splash for the second time in her career, Heather was looking to fix the mistake that the made the preceding year. The last time she made it to this stage she suffered a defeat at the hands of Layla McCarthy in what ended up being quite the grueling match. This year though, she was planning on beating her opponent and showing the world how the holder of the AFW Title contract did things. However, the first thing she was going to have to overcome in said match was the required attire.

"Kh..a skirt in a wrestling match...ridiculous." Heather would say to herself as she looked in the mirror. She was wearing a loose dark purple T-shirt that would hang over the top of her skirt where the bow was. Her skirt was a black one with ruffles that went down a little further than mid-thigh that was covering her usual black lace panties.

Ex. SS '12: Heather vs Haruko, Trampoline match LBF9215UB.jpg

"Whatever. I know what those perverts are doing, but it's not gonna ruin my night. Trampoline match, at least they did that right." Heather would say, her expression turning slowly to a grin as she imagined how well the trampoline would accentuate her moveset. Thinking about it, she couldn't help but let out a loud laughter from inside the locker room before she would step out, heading towards the entrance to the room that held the Trampoline ring. As usual, her music cue, "Outcry" would play through the room's speakers as she would step out, a big grin on her face as she looked down at the square trampoline.

"Perfect" Heather would let out, making her way down to the ring as she was met with her usual mixed reaction, though a little more cheers than usual because of her attire, of course. She would make her way down to the ring, pulling herself up onto the edge before she would leap over the ropes, bouncing up and down a few times on the trampoline before she would stop when she noticed the cheers getting quite a bit louder. "Kh..f.fucking skirt.." Heather would let out, though trying to shake that thought out of her head. She had to ignore that as much as she could if she was hoping to win this match. She would walk herself over to the other side of the ring, bouncing a bit with each step before she would grab hold of the ropes to support her, waiting for her opponent's arrival.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Heather vs Haruko, Trampoline match Empty Re: SS '12: Heather vs Haruko, Trampoline match

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:06 am

Patrick OConnor: This would be the first time haruko would be in a pay per view, let alone be in summer splash. She wasn't exactly happy about the match she was in though. A gimmick match. In other words, the higher ups just thought she was a bit of eye candy to display. Skirts and trampolines. Ugh. Well, she had signed up to participate, now she had to deal with it. She examined herself in the mirror, dressed in a blue sailor fuku, with the skirt almost down to her knees. She also had small weights in the frills of the skirt to keep it from flying up. She sighed a little, not exactly liking the look, but again, she would just have to deal. She stepped out of the lockers, and towards where the trampoline ring was set up. She waved to the crowd as she entered, putting on a fake smile for them, and climbed

Patrick OConnor: Into the ring to meet her opponent. From the look on her face, it seemed like she didn't really like the idea of this match either. "Well.. Shall we get this over with?" She asked, bouncing lightly against the trampoline, testing its durability a little.

mkscorpion05: "Hmph.." Heather would let out as she would watch her opponent make her appearance. The girl's outfit was much less revealing than her own, causing Heather to just shake her head a bit. "Least I played along.." Heather would say to herself, watching as the girl made her way down to the trampoline ring. She would see her bouncing around a bit, noticing the fact that her skirt was doing alot less movement than her own, causing her to cross her arms and look at her questioningly. "You act like this won't be worlds of fun." Heather would say with a grin on her face as she bounced a bit in place. "Better improve your attitude if you're looking to beat me." She was quite enjoying the fact that her opponent seemed to dislike the whole match much more than she did. While Heather hated her attire requirements in this type of match, she was at least loving the assistance the bouncing would do for her moves. Soon though, the bell would ring and Heather would make her way to the center. "You ready?" She would say, a wide grin on her face as she did.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko was normally a good sport about most things in general, but quite frankly, she was insulted that she had to participate in something you'd more likely see in some amateur sorority pron. (Not a typo) she felt like she wasn't being taken seriously as a fighter in this league because of her feline qualities, and her blonde hair. Well, there wasn't really anything she could do about it now, other than win. She hears heather's comment and frowns. "You seem like a fairly talented fighter yourself, why are you so willing to go along with this?"

mkscorpion05: Heather's grin would slightly fade as she heard Haruko's words in response to her own. She would stare at her for a second before she would let out a long sigh. "Trust me, I've been in worse. Honestly this is nothing. I've learned to not give a damn what the crowd thinks. If they want to enjoy this with their perverted eyes then let them. Most of them are idiots out there anyways." Heather would let out, her grin slowly coming back onto her face. "I come out here and fight to win. The way I see it, a win at a Pay Per View is a win, regardless. Plus, aren't those little weights going to restrict you a little in this kind of match?" Heather would say with a smirk, easily figuring out what Haruko did from the way her skirt moved with her motions. "Forget about all that and let's just do this!" Heather would let out, leaping up high with the aid of the trampoline, trying to leap onto Haruko's shoulders and try to take her down with a hurricanrana.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko took heather's words into consideration. "I see." She said, and nods a little, then closes her eyes, until heather mentions the weights in her skirt. "Erp..." She sighs a little. "It's just some pennies slid in between slits I made in the skirt, and sewed them back up." She explained, then braces herself as heather decides to start. She meeps at how high she jumps, and tries to dive under the girl as she's coming flying at her, then tries to roll to her back, and use the help of the trampoline to kip to her feet. "Surprised they didn't restrict strikes with the nature of this kind of match."

mkscorpion05: "Geh!" Heather would let out as she went through the air, seeing Haruko dodge her hurricanrana attempt. Heather would quickly readjust herself, landing on her knees as she would bounce up a little, getting back onto her feet as she would turn to Haruko at her words. "Hah, now THAT would be ridiculous." Heather would say, adjusting her skirt a little as she kept her eyes on Haruko. "So are you ready to actually start this or what?" Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders a bit as she looked back at the girl, waiting for her to make the next move.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko smiles a little, glad to see at least both fighters were serious about the fight, and cracks her knuckles upon hearing her question. "Let's do this." She said, moving in towards her, well, bouncing towards her, until she tried to leap up and aim a kick at her face. "Yah!!"

mkscorpion05: Heather would nod her head at Haruko's words as the girl would make her way towards her. Heather would brace herself as best as she could on the trampoline surface as she stood in wait. Soon, she would see the girl leap up, aiming the kick at her face. Heather would quickly duck underneath the kick before using the trampoline to propel herself up, trying to grab Haruko's other leg and use it to tackle the girl down.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko should've figured that the girl would avoid the kick like that, but, it was too tempting to try and use the trampoline to her advantage. Instead, however, the attack backfired as her other leg was snagged. "Gah!!" She cries as she's tackled to the trampoline, and bounces back up with her. As she does, she tries to twist them over so heather is underneath her on the next bounce.

mkscorpion05: Grabbing hold of Haruko, Heather would smirk slightly as she would be able to take her down. She would let out a grunt as the two hit, the surface a little less giving than she was expecting, but it would give them that usual bounce. As they were up in the air slightly though, Heather's eyes would widen as Haruko would twist herself and cause the two to switch positions. As they hit the trampoline a second time, the bounce wasn't high enough for Heather to do the same, leaving her underneath Haruko as their bounces slowed to a stop. "G-get off!" Heather would yell out, fighting to get out from under her.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko grins as the move worked, and she struggled to stay on top of her long enough to try and grab for one of her arms. If she was successful, she'd try to fall off to the side so she could lock her in an armbar. "Hah!"

mkscorpion05: "Gh..get..Haagh!" Heather would let out as the girl would grab her arm, falling to the side and locking in an armbar on her. "D-damnit!" Heather would let out in pain as she would kick out her legs a bit. She would immediately feel the pain shoot through her arm and would begin twisting her body, trying her hardest to push on the trampoline surface, trying to push Haruko's legs up and try to bend her and her arm to try and loosen the pressure.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko smiles as she locked in the submission and tried to pull back hard, her tail flicking a bit as heather pushes her legs up. When heather manages to bend her arm, she knew she wasn't going to be able to do much else with this submission, and let go, rolling backwards to her feet.

mkscorpion05: "Gh.." Heather would let out as the girl rolled back, though she would catch a glimpse of something that would cause her to blink in surprise a bit, shaking her head. "W-wait hold on..." Heather would let out, picking herself up as she shook out her head a bit. "I...I'm sorry uh..What is that?" Heather would let out, pointing to the girl's tail, surprised that she didn't notice it before, soon noticing the girl's ears as well, squinting her eyes a bit, thinking she was seeing things.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko moves in towards heather, about to tackle her, until heather told her to stop. She blinks a little, her feline ears perking up. "What is what?" She asked, then looked at her tail. "..my tail? I'm a catgirl. Part cat." She explained

mkscorpion05: "Ah.." Heather would say, scratching her head a bit. She honestly never knew that such a thing existed, but here was one in front of her eyes right now. "Wow..ah..sorry I just..I've never seen one before." Heather would let out, shaking her head afterwards as she would bring her hands up. "R-right ah..anyways let's just continue." Heather would let out, trying to hide the fact that she was actually quite interested in that fact as she would move back in towards the girl.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko chuckles a little at her reaction. "Do you want to touch my ears or my tail? Get it out of your system? Not like we're in a serious match or anything." She offered.

mkscorpion05: Heather's advances towards Haruko would stop as she would hear the girl's words. "Hah?? Ah..well.." Heather would let out, scratching the back of her head a bit as she would slightly blush, her interest found out. "Maybe....just a little...but only a little touch I..I just want to see how it feels." Heather would say, her eyes up at the girl's ears as she reached out a bit. "A..are you sure this is ok? I-I'm just a little curious is all"

Patrick OConnor: Haruko smiles. "You're not the first." She said, and lowers her head as she reaches for her ears. "Just.. Be gentle, they're sensitive." She said, waiting for her.

mkscorpion05: "..well ok." Heather would let out, reaching out more. Her fingertips would touch Haruko's ear and she would retract her hand a bit before she would reach out again, grabbing the tip of her ear and running her fingers up and down it. "Hah..wow you..weren't kidding." Heather would let out a little amazed at the feeling before she would shake her head, pulling her hand back. "O-ok enough of that" Heather would let out, trying to take her mind off it as she honestly found the idea to be quite cute and the feel of her ears soft, a slight blush on Heather's face.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko resists a small groan as heather rubs at her ear. It really felt pleasant, even it was just a gentle touch. "Mnn" when she heard heather, she looked up at her with a small smile. "Got it out of your system?"

mkscorpion05: "Y-yeah yeah....it's out.." Heather would say, honestly holding back the urge to continue and pet the girl, but hiding that fact the best she could as she brought her hands up. "This IS a match r-regardless of how it is." Heather would add, clearing her throat a bit as she tried to get herself back to getting serious again. She would quickly afterwards go to tackle the girl down, wanting to do something quickly to shake off the feeling.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko nods a little. "Good." She said, and rushed at her at the same time, and ended up locking up with her in the middle. "Gmph!" She grunts as she slams into her, and tries to push her back

mkscorpion05: "Ah-gh.." Heather would let out, clenching her teeth as the girl rushed at her the same time she was going to. She would feel Haruko's pushing, finding the girl to be slightly stronger than she was, as usual. Heather would click her tongue, knowing that pushing in the lockup wasn't going to do her much good. Instead, she would fall back, trying to pull Haruko down with her and use the slight bounce to assist her in attempting a monkey flip.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko continues to push against her, and feels heather's arms giving way a bit. Before she could push it any farther, however, she pulls her in and launches her over in a monkey flip. "Wooahh!" The trampoline caused some extra height in the throw, haruko's body flailing as it fell through the air, until she landed on her knees. Then she bounced back up, knees going up in the air, she desperately grabs at the trampoline to no avail as she's flipped upside down, then feels her body bouncing against the ropes before finally she's thrown down on her belly. "Oomph!"

mkscorpion05: Flipping Haruko over, Heather would quickly put her legs down, trying to make sure her panties were exposed for the least amount of time possible. She would quickly get herself to her feet, the bouncing making it slightly hard as she would turn towards Haruko. She would grin slightly, walking over to her side a bit before bouncing in place, finally she would get a big bounce, leaping up in the air as she would attempt to hit the girl with a shooting star press from her position.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko starts to pick herself up to her hands and knees, a little disoriented after bouncing around like a ping pong ball, then felt heather bouncing near her, which caused her to bounce up and down as well. "H-heyy!" She cried, then was bounced up in the air, flailing her arms and legs again before she felt heather slamming her body down on top of her. "Guhh!" She gasped, then both of them bounced back up in the air.

mkscorpion05: Heather's bouncing seemed to be assisting her quite well as it was forcing Haruko to bounce up in the air as well. The height made her landing the shooting star press to be even more effective as she came down on top of the girl, the two of them hitting the trampoline surface, sending them bouncing up again. Heather would wrap her arms around Haruko, trying to remain on top of the girl as they bounced, wanting to keep her down as they bounced.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko was starting to like this trampoline idea less and less as she was realizing quick she did not perform well when thrown up in the air, and grits her teeth as she feels heather wrapping her arms around her waist as they come back down. "Oof!" She groans, sprawled out and panting as heather lays on top of her.

mkscorpion05: Heather would let out a little laugh under her breath, keeping her mouth shut as she tried to sit herself up on the girl's back. "I think I'll start working my way to my win now." Heather would let out, grinning as she would push herself up with her feet, trying to bounce the both of them up and try to come down hard on her back, trying to land back in a sitting position.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko frowns at that taunt. "Grh.. Don't think it's over- guhh!!" She coughed as she's getting bounced up, and groans as heather drops her butt down on her back. She groans, laying against the mat, gasping for air.

mkscorpion05: "Maybe not yet, but soon it will be." Heather would let out as she would pick herself off of Haruko. She would try to turn the girl onto her back with her foot and would immediately after try to leap over her, bouncing a couple times to reach the ropes where she would attempt to springboard off of and perform a moonsault off from, trying to land back onto Haruko.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko stayed down as heather got off her, and tried to roll away from her as soon as she got off her, and tries to get up to her feet, hoping to try and catch a small break, laying against the ropes. She needed to find a way to turn the momentum back in her favor.

mkscorpion05: As Heather went to perform her move, she would notice the girl quickly roll away from her, causing her to quickly try to correct herself, landing herself on her feet as she would bounce up high, going down to one knee for a second to take a breather before she would stand and look over at Haruko. "Almost, catgirl." Heather would say with a little grin as she would steady herself, bringing her arms up in the ready.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko breathes a small sigh of relief, and shakes her head, stepping away from the ropes. She then grins, getting an idea, and raises her fists up towards her. "How's your fisticuffs game?" She asked, bouncing from side to side, getting a little more distance than she would on normal ground. "Lemme see your best punch."

mkscorpion05: "Ah..huh?" Heather would let out as she heard Haruko's words before the girl would bounce from side to side, asking her for her best punch. Heather wasn't quite the striker, but she didn't want to back down from a challenge that the girl was putting forward to her. "..Alright fine. Here's this then!" Heather would let out, bouncing a bit forward as she tried to swing her fist as hard as she could towards the side of the girl's face.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko grins as heather played right into her hands. She honestly couldn't believe how well that worked. She ducked under the punch, and quickly tried to manuever behind her, and lock her arms around her waist. "See how YOU like bouncing like a ping pong ball!" She said, and starts bouncing with her, once their feet left the ground, she would heave her back in a german suplex in mid-air!!

mkscorpion05: "Wha!?" Heather would let out as her fist went through nothing but air as the girl ducked and maneuvered behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist. "Hah!? Get-Wah!?" Feeling the two bounce into the air, Heather's eyes would widen as she was brought back in the mid-air german suplex, her upper back and neck hitting the trampoline, causing her to bend in quite the painful way. The impact would cause her body to be flung in the air as Heather would let out a yell in pain and panic, turning to her side as she would be bounced up again before finally her body would turn and land on her back, a couple small bounces before she stopped. She would let out a groan from the feeling as she lie there, trying her best to regain herself.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko landed on her shoulders after throwing her like she did, and tried to vault back to her feet. "Mmph!" She grunts as she lands on her feet, and turns towards heather, seeing her land on her back. As she lied there, she bounced towards her, and leapt up, trying to drop both her knees down into heather's stomach!

mkscorpion05: Heather would clench her teeth, groaning as she tried to push herself up the best she could. As she did though, she would look up, suddenly seeing Haruko jumping straight towards her. Heather's eyes would widen and she would have no time to prevent the girl coming down hard onto her stomach with her knees, driving her down deep into the trampoline as she would let out a violent cough, her air forced out of her as they would be pushed back up into a bounce.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko's tactics got a bit brutal from time to time. It was what she was used to. She constantly sparred with her brazilian girlfriend when she was at the fwa, and she would spare no quarter against haruko. With the way they fought, it was like they were bitter enemies, but neither of them ever held anything that happened to them in the ring personal. She would bounce off of heather's stomach, and landed on her feet. She looked down at her prone opponent, trying to think of another way to use the trampoline to her advantage.

mkscorpion05: As Haruko got up off her, Heather would roll slightly onto her side, grasping her stomach in pain. The knee hit did quite a bit of damage to her and knocked the air out of her as she found herself quite open to Haruko's next attack. She wanted to prevent that from happening though at any cost that she could use. Gritting her teeth, Heather would get an idea. She wasn't sure if it would work, but it was a gamble. She would remain lying there for a couple seconds before she would let out a yell, trying to push herself up a bit and grab at Haruko's tail, trying to yank her down with her as she let her body drop.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko got a fun idea in mind, and was about to put it in action, when she suddenly heard heather yelling, then felt her yanking on her taik, and was pulled to her butt. She then just saw white as haruko suddenly pounced on heather, and starts punching at her face again and again. "Never! Yank! On! My! Tail!" She shouts.

mkscorpion05: Heather would grin slightly as she was able to pull Haruko down to her butt. She was about to capitalize on that fact when the girl would suddenly pounce on her. "Ah? Y-Gagh!!" Heather would let out, interrupted by a fist connecting with her face. She would take a couple hits from Haruko, sending her in a daze as her face was stinging in intense pain. Her eyes would water slightly as she clenched her teeth, trying to reach out to grab the girl's wrists to stop the punches. "Gh-s-stop...o-ok! S-sorry!" Heather would yell out, trying her best to stop the barrage of punches.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko continued to punch at her, until she felt heather grabbing her wrists. She paused for a moment, and blinks, before looking down at her. "...sorry." She said, and then tried to stand back up. "I really, really hate having my tail pulled. I lose control of my body when it happens." She explained.

mkscorpion05: "gh.." Heather would let out as the punches stopped. Her face was pounding in pain from the punches and she was feeling quite dizzied from the sudden assault. As she heard Haruko's words, she would click her tongue. As the girl went to pick herself up, Heather would tighten her grip on the girl's wrists, trying to bring her down back on top of her before attempting to roll the two over so she was on top. "It was my fault, but not like I'm gonna let that slide" Heather would let out, tasting a little bit of blood in her mouth, causing her to grit her teeth a bit.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko gasped as she's pulled back down, and was rolled over to her back. She looks up at heather, seeing she was bleeding, and tried to lock her legs around her waist, and starts squeezing her tight. She imagined it would hurt all the more after she had just buried her knees deep in her belly.

mkscorpion05: "Gagh! Damn..L-Let go!" Heather would let out as the girl's legs wrapped around her waist and began to squeeze. She kept trying to get leverage, but with the material the trampoline was made out of, it was quite hard to do so. Clenching her teeth, she would keep her hold on the girl's wrists, trying to plant them on the trampoline mat and use that as assistance to attempt to push her body up, trying to bend Haruko as far as she could as she would try to get her chest above the girl's face, looking to lean herself down and smother the girl with her breasts.

Patrick OConnor: "Sure, just tap out first!" She'd retort, and grunts as she's rolled up. She sees heather trying to smother her out with her breasts, but more importantly, her shoulders were pinned against the mat! "One!" She'd hear the ref count, and would try to throw heather to the side with her legs to break the pin, then really try to crush down on her waist afterwards.

mkscorpion05: "Kh..Hell no" Heather would let out as she tried to retaliate with the smother, hearing the ref begin to count. It wasnt what she was expecting, not really trying to pin her, but she figured whatever works was fine. Though immediately after the one, she would feel Haruko through her to the side with her legs, breaking the pin and then ramping up the pressure. "Gaaagh!!!" Heather would let out in intense pain, abandoning Haruko's wrists as she would frantically try to pry the girl's legs apart from around her.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko growls a little, and continues to squeeze as hard as she possibly can. "Rrgh! Give up!" She says again, her tail flicking around wildly. She knew she had her. It was just a matter of time.

mkscorpion05: "N-no! Not...just by this.." Heather would let out, refusing as much as she could as she felt Haruko's grip just digging into her. Her legs squeezing quite tightly. She would clench her teeth and fists, shaking her head as she would bring her fist back, trying to send a vicious punch straight towards Haruko's gut, trying for it again and again if she could.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko frowns as she still refused to submit, then sees her swinging a fist to her gut. "Guh!! Guhaa!!" She wheezes as she's punched twice in the gut, and releases her waist, trying to roll away.

mkscorpion05: As the girl released her from the scissors hold, Heather would roll away from the girl, rubbing her waist from the pain as she would get up onto one knee. "Tch..you're..gonna get it now.." Heather would let out, quickly pushing herself up. She would rub her midsection, glaring at the girl as she took in and out deep breaths.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko grit her teeth, rubbing at her belly. She looks up at heather as she stands up. "Kh.. You're bluffing.." She said, trying to stand back up to her feet slowly. "No way.. You feel.. Any better than I do right now.."

mkscorpion05: "..Alright..you might be right..doesn't mean im..not gonna still kick your ass.." Heather would let out, getting her arms up as she would take a couple more deep breaths, going to make her way towards the girl.

Patrick OConnor: *haruko leans against the ropes, panting softly, and smirks as she admits how tired she is, then starts towards her slowly as she sees her moving towards her. She'll start to bounce a bit, trying to gain some momentum, and tries to dropkick her as soon as she's close enough!

mkscorpion05: As Heather made her way towards Haruko, she would watch as the girl bounced in place, causing Heather to narrow her eyes a bit. She knew the girl had something planned, but couldn't figure out just what that was. Suddenly though, she would watch as the girl would leap up and head straight towards her with the dropkick. Heather's eyes would widen a bit as she would try to quickly step out of the way, attempting to grab at the girl's legs as she did.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko hisses a little when heather avoided her, and snagged her legs, causing her to fall to her back. "Oof!!" She groans, her feet caught, and bouncing her back against the trampoline.

mkscorpion05: Heather would keep grip on the girl's legs as she bounced a few times on her back. She would then make it so she was holding an ankle in each of her hands, bouncing a few times before she would attempt to vault over the girl's legs and perform a leg drop onto her chest.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko hisses, trying to struggle against her as she bounced up and down, but she could not escape once she started bouncing with her, and wheezed as Heather drops her leg down to her chest. "Kuhh!" She gasps, rolling over to her belly and clutching at her chest, kicking against the trampoline a couple of times. "Nrrghhh..."

mkscorpion05: Landing the leg drop, Heather would quickly try to push the girl onto her back and get herself back on top of Haruko, trying to mount her chest as she did, reaching for the girl's wrists to try and hold them upto stop her from fighting back. "Heh..I have you now.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko grits her teeth, and tries to struggle against her as Heathe lays on top of her. "Grrh... get.. off!" She hissed softly as her wrists were pinned down above her head

mkscorpion05: "No way...I'll win it here" Heather would say as she would keep her position on top of the girl. She debated, with her attire, whether she should do what she was thinking, but she knew how much it could take out of the girl and she knew how to control it. Clenching her teeth, she would pick herself up a bit, trying to slide forward and sit down on the girl's face, trying to smother her out underneath her skirt.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko hisses a little, struggling against the girl. She sees her trying to slide up her body, and knew just what she was going for. "Grh.. I will.." She growls, and tries to slide her head out from under her, hoping to free herself before she gets smothered out.

mkscorpion05: "Gh..h-hey! Stay still!" Heather would let out as she would feel Haruko struggling underneath her. She would feel the girl moving her head out of the way, making it so it was quite difficult for Heather to lock in the smother for a good duration of time "I..I said stay still!" Heather would let out, releasing the girl's wrists. She would try to reach for the girl's head to try to keep her in place, trying to grab hold of her ears as they stuck out.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko would get up to her knees after sliding out from under her, but she wouldn't have any time to react, and instead let out a loud yowl as her ears were pulled on. "Gyaaahh!! Stoooopp!!!" She howls.

mkscorpion05: "??...Hooh~? You don't like that huh?" Heather would let out with a grin, it was quite the different reaction from what she got when she pulled her tail and it caused her to be quite interested. She would attempt to sit herself back down on Haruko, trying again to initiate a facesit on the girl, wanting to force her to tap. "Giving up will end this if you don't like it so much!" Heather would let out with an almost sadistic grin as she thought she had found her ticket.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko howls as she's pulled back down to her back, and kicks her feet against the trampoline, tears welling up in her eyes. "F..fucking.. bitch!" She snaps, and tries to punch her right in the crotch. If she can't punch, she'll bite!

mkscorpion05: As Heather brought Haruko back down, she would attempt to hold her there, just avoidingthe punch that she directed to her crotch as she positioned herself so the girl couldn't keep it going. Suddenly though, she would feel Haruko bite down on it, causing her to let out a loud yell of pain, frantically pulling at one of the girl's ears and trying to punch down at her, her eyes watering up quite a bit as she tried to get the girl to stop her biting, trying to get off her.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko was in tears now, and let go of her crotch, tapping out frantically. "Fuuck! You're going to tear my fucking ears off!!"

mkscorpion05: "Oh..sh-shit I..." Heather would let out, letting go of the girl's ears as she heard her words, though she would stop what she was saying, going to sit on the girl's chest. "Wait...did..you just tap?" Heather would say, looking down at the girl as she would blink a few times.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko hisses up at her upon asking her question. She had never taken things personally before, but then again, her ears were a larger weak point than her sex. Her ears were slightly bleeding from how hard Heather was pulling on them, still in tears. "Pulling my ears should be a disqualification, damn it!"

mkscorpion05: "W...well you f-fucking bit my crotch!" Heather would let out, biting her lip a bit as her sex still stung quite a bit from the bite, a sharp pain still pulsating through her. Though seeing the blood, Heather would bite her lips a bit. "I..didn't mean to pull them that hard...It was a reflex.." Heather would let out, averting her look a bit as she remained on top of the girl.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko hissed at up at her, and tried to throw a punch up at her eye to knock her off, not wanting to hear apologies right now.

mkscorpion05: "I-Gagh!!" Heather would let out as she felt the girl's fist colide with her eye, causing her to let out a loud yell in pain, falling to the side off her as she rubbed her eye and held her hand on her crotch a bit from the still stinging pain. "Wh..what the hell!?"

Patrick OConnor: Haruko got up afterwards, clutching at her ears, mrowling in pain, reaching both hands up to cover her ears, still sniffling from the afterpain, and tries to climb out of the ring. She just hoped there was no permanent damage.

mkscorpion05: "W..wait a second!" Heather would say, trying to push herself up as she bounced a fre times on the trampoline. Heather was sick of leaving a bad image in people's minds, and she wanted to prevent it from happening again here. She would try to get to her feet and reach out for Haruko's arm before she would leave.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko blinks when her arm was grabbed, and turned to face her, her tail flicking slowly. "What." She growled.

mkscorpion05: Heather would look away a bit as she heard the girl growl at her as she did. She would take a deep breath, trying not to snap back before she looked up at her. "L..look..I know you're pissed..I..I should be too! ah..but I..didn't know it would hurt you that much a-and when you bit me I just..I just wanted you to stop so I did whatever I could reflexively..I uh...I..I'm....sorry alright..really...If..it was my choice I would rather not have won like that...o-ok??"

Patrick OConnor: Haruko listens to her, frowning a little at her words. It seemed like she really wasn't aware of how badly getting her ears pulled like that could mess her up. She sighs a little. "Don't.. ever do it again. You could really mess me up that way. Permanently."\

mkscorpion05: "Ah..I..didn't know that." Heather would let out, letting go of Haruko's arm as she would shuffle around a bit. "Look uh...It...was a good match..Im...sorry thats how it ended honestly." Heather would let out, staring at the girl's ears a bit as she would scratch the back of her head just a bit. "Is there..anything I can do to....help or maybe make it up to you?"

Patrick OConnor: "Just... leave me alone for a bit, all right? I'm not mad at you, but I'm still really steamed. So.. just leave me alone, before I take it out on you, all right?" She said.

mkscorpion05: "...ah..well alright.." Heather would let out as she heard Haruko's words, nodding her head a bit afterwards. She would rub her arm a little bit, looking down disappointed in herself and how it went down. She would click her tongue, knowing that near the beginning of the match they were quite friendly with eachother and now this. She would let out a little sigh, moving over to the ropes as shewent to exit the trampoline ring.

Winner by Submission: Heather Sunderland

Last edited by 1905 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down