by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Queen of Brawl's Protege'

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Queen of Brawl's Protege' Empty The Queen of Brawl's Protege'

Post by Darius Mon May 07, 2012 2:54 am

It was a normal day in the gym at the AFW complex that day, where the girls of Friction were working out to keep in shape or prepare for whatever match they might have. For the most part everyone was minding their own business. But that all changed the moment a certain woman entered entered the room. In that moment, nearly everyone stopped what they were doing, hastily packing up their things and making a rush for the changing rooms, whispering nervously to each other as they did so. For it was Sarah Gatt who had entered the gym. The Queen of Brawl and Friction's world champion. The reason mostly everyone was in a hurry to leave was becuase when Sarah went to the gym, her time there usually ended with another girl beaten to a bloody pulp, an unfortunate and unwilling sparring partner of the brawler. Today however was a little different, for today Sarah wasn't alone. "Come on!" Sarah called to her companion.

"C-Coming!" Nanako called back, rushing over to Sarah when called. The 6'3 amazon stood nearly two feet over Sarah, and was dressed in what she usually wore into her ring matches, name a white one-piece swimsuit. While Nanako had no problem wearing it into matches, wearing it out in public was a different matter, and was slightly embaressed to because of it, but Sarah said it would suit her best for what she had in mind. "So...what are we gonna do here?" Nanako asked Sarah curiously.

"We are gonna teach you how to fight," Sarah answered walking further into the fym, expecting Nanako to follow her. Sarah herself was dressed in tight fitting jeans and a tight black shirt, clothes not suitable for workoing out, but then again it wasn't Sarah who would be working out. "Cause right now, you suck at it." That hurt Nanako a bit hearing from the Friction champ. It had been only a couple of days since Sarah had rescued Nanako from from had become a long line of humilating defeats, and when Sarah offered to help her get stronger Nanako had graciously accepted.

"I....I don't suck that much..." Nanako muttered under her breath.

"Yes you do," Sarah answered with no hesitation, and Nanako cast her eyes downward. "But....you have a lot of potential. I mean look at you. You're big and you're strong as hell. Those are damn good qualities for a fighter. Only problem is you're not using what you have to their fullest potential. We're gonna fix that today." Nanako was a little confused about what Sarah was saying, but she did catch that Sarah thought she had potential, and that thought alone gave Sarah hope. "Now, all we need to do is find someone for you to spar against," Sarah muttered, looking around the gym for anyone that fit the bill. Unfortunately thanks to her fearsome reputation the gym had nearly cleared out, and pickings were slim. Finally though, Sarah was able to spot someone, and her mouth expanded into a grin. "Hey! Hey you!" Sarah called out to her, marching up to her as she did so.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

The Queen of Brawl's Protege' Empty Re: The Queen of Brawl's Protege'

Post by Kelsea Mon May 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Erin Suzuki had been in the gym for getting onto an hour now doing a full body work out and her body was shimmering all over with perspiration.. She always chose to work out in the same dark blue tight school girl style tight swimsuit that she also wrestled in.. quite a few wrestlers did that, particularly if their wrestling attire wasn't too flashy.

When Sarah called out to her she was currently doing sit ups on a set of blue padded mats, she did a couple more before the two came over to her. Erin sat up, holding onto her knees as she let out a couple of soft pants. She recognized Sarah but not the other, strangely enough her eyes were more drawn to the tall dark haired woman rather then Sarah.. She found the dark haired girl quite attractive and she seemed about Erin's age despite quite a large size difference.

"Ohayo... Whats up..?"

Spotlight
characters:
The Queen of Brawl's Protege' ELZuoMvThe Queen of Brawl's Protege' OG5hnuaThe Queen of Brawl's Protege' Cg3CzYmThe Queen of Brawl's Protege' 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Sarah smiled as she stared down at the girl as she sat up to speak to her. Sarah gave her a once over. Small, fragile, and innocent looking. She would do perfectly. "How's it going, young lady?" Sarah asked, grinning all friendly like. "Name's Sarah Gatt, Friction champion, and I was wondering if you'd do me favor.". It as then Nanako would come up, waving shyly at Erin upon arriving.

"See, my friend here is new to Friction,". Sarah went on, jerking her thumb at Nanako. "And she's still a little green around the gills if you k ow what I mean. So we were wondering if perhaps you'd be interested in a spar with my young friend here, just to show her what it's like.". Sarah tried not to look too malicious as she spoke.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Erin didn't really trust Sarah as far as she could throw her, she was cute but not naive... However, Nanako looked kinda nice, if not quiet and BIG...

"Ohayo Nanako-san.." She spoken directly to Nanako with a soft smile, moving into a kneeling position with her hands gently pressed down on the top of her thighs, a few strands of her slightly wet lavender hair falling across her face "Welcome to AFW.. How have you been finding it here so far?"

Spotlight
characters:
The Queen of Brawl's Protege' ELZuoMvThe Queen of Brawl's Protege' OG5hnuaThe Queen of Brawl's Protege' Cg3CzYmThe Queen of Brawl's Protege' 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Nanako was a little caught off guard when Erin started speaking to her instead of Sarah, and fumbled with her words for second before finding her bearings. "H-Hello! Nice to meet you!" Nananko responded clumsily, bowing in respect to Erin as she did, her long black hair falling across her shoulders. Despite being massive Nanako felt a little humbled by the smaller Erin, knowing she was an AFW wrestler of many years. And she might even be sparring with her soon.

"W-Well, it's pretty good...I guess," Nanako said, though she mumbled the last part a little disheartedly. "I haven't won any matches yet, but I'm trying, I really am. I guess, I still need some practice."

"Alright, enough jibber jabber," Sarah interupted in annoyance, not appreciating being ignored. "We doing this or what?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 07, 2012 10:57 pm

That response kinda supported her initial gut feeling, she wondered just what Nanako was doing hanging around with Sarah... At that point Sarah interjected herself anyway, disturbing what could have been a nice friendly talk and ease into a spar for Nanako.

"Well.. I have just been working out for quite a while... But, I guess I don't mind having a light spar." She said to Sarah and then looked again to Nanako to address her "You think that would help you?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 07, 2012 11:16 pm

When Erin said that she had just finished working out Nanako was worried that she wouldn't be able to spar with her. Sarah was less worried, because it was clear whether Erin was good to go or not the Queen of Brawl was going to make this spar happen. Luckily it seemed Erin was ready for anything. "W-Well, it might," Nanako said uncertainly, fidgeting where she stood. "I mean, Sarah seems to think so. And she is the champion."

"Believe me, you can accomplish a lot in a single spar," Sarah said smirking, remembering past 'spars' she had with several other girls in the gym. "I'm gonna make her into one tough bitch. And you're gonna help." Sarah then gestured off to one of the practice rings that happened to be empty and smiled. "Shall we?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 07, 2012 11:40 pm

"I'm gonna make her into one tough bitch." ...That was one line that Erin Suzuki in particular didn't like the sound of and she certainly wasn't doing this for Sarah benefit.

"Ok.. Lets use the ring there.." She said and then started climbing to her feet to head over to the ring, but before she went much further she reached out for Nanako's arm carefully, making sure she was looking at her and perhaps ensuring there was a slight gap between them and Sarah so that she wouldn't hear.. Nanako seemed even more attractive as Erin stood close and her heart was pounding a bit from the thought of spar with her...

"The most important thing that I think I can teach you, no matter what happens in the future... Is to be true to yourself.." Erin said, her voice a whisper for Nanako's ears only... She then smiled again and then moved past her towards the ring. Crawling in under the bottom ropes, her cute little butt sticking out covered particularly by the swimsuit as she let out a soft grunt as her back curved under the ropes.

Last edited by 2 on Mon May 07, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 07, 2012 11:52 pm

As Erin lead the way to the ring Nanako and Sarah followed, the Queen of Brawl bringing up the rear as nanako stayed in step with Erin. The Kawaii was quite a bit shorter than Nanako. Hell, she was wuite a bit shorter than Sarah. It seemed rediculous to think that she would be fighting her in a few moments. Then again, Nanako had lost to an opponant about Erin's size in the boxing ring, recieving a rather brutal pummeling as a result. Nanako still had the bruises to remember it. Underestimating Erin would probably be a mistake, so Nanako swore to take this seriously.

Then suddenly Nanako's arm was grabbed, and she looked to Erin in surprise. When the girl whispered her message, the amazon was a bit confused, wondering what she could have meant by that but before she could ask Erin had climbed into the ring. Her tall and powerful body climbed onto the ring arpon and slid through the ropes, heading to a corner in the ring to prepare to face Erin.

"Listen up," Sarah announced as she stood at ring side. "This may be a spar but I want nothing held back, for either of you. You're gonna keep fighting until I say you can stop. Understand?" From her corner, Nanako nodded in resolution, not about to let Sarah down when she was going out of her way for her. "Now let's get it on!" At Sarah's signal to begin Nanako would pad out from the corner towards Erin, her arms raised before her, ready for Erin to try anything.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 08, 2012 10:55 am

Erin moved out of her corner with her arms up in a wrestling guard, breathing deeply as she was still kinda hot and tired from her work out. It made the odds against her even greater, the fact that she had just been through a pretty long work out, was tired and already a little sweaty... And the Nanako being so much BIGGER then her in more ways then one! But she figured it was just a spar anyway so didn't matter too much..

It would be standard procedure against a girl that was over a foot taller then Erin.. Keep away from grapples and try to use speed and agility, take her down to the mat... And considering others would use the same tactics, Nanako would have to get use to that...

Erin moved in close but before she could be caught in a grapple with her much bigger opponent, she would duck down and try to wrap both arms around Nanako's thigh... Her plan was to hug it close to her small chest and push her small weight right against Nanako leg to try and topple her down to the mat.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next