by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A New Beginning...(Open Spar)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A New Beginning...(Open Spar) Empty A New Beginning...(Open Spar)

Post by Seriana Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 am

Artemis usually didn't feel nervous...but that's because most of the time, she'd just done what was natural to her. Archery, travelling...nothing that was risky for her...it had been a long time since she'd challenged herself.
So, walking out into the AFW gym for the first time was something different...the butterflies in her stomach were circling. It felt like they were racing each other.
"Jeez, if I feel like this in the gym, how am I going to be in my first match?" Artemis mumbled to herself.

The gym was a new place for her - she was more used to keeping naturally fit than working out. What on earth were all these machines for? Her eyes bulged at the size of some of the weights around...some of them weighed almost as much as she did. Surely nobody really used THOSE ones though....right?

Wandering through, there was one thing that caught her eye instantly - the practice ring. She strolled towards it, mouth open, admiring it. The ring was a bit bigger than it looked on television. Dropping her bag, she climbed up the stairs and, as gracefully as possible in a skirt, stepped through the ropes.
"Wow...I'm really here..."
It felt like a dream...how had she gotten here? Sure, Artemis was an adventurous one, but to drop everything to move to Japan to wrestle; even that was beyond her. Of course, she now realised, it wasn't.
She felt nervous, but at the same time excited. Walking around in awe of the ring, admiring the ropes, testing how they streched, observing the turnbuckles. An entirely new now challenge awaited her....

Seriana

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning...(Open Spar) Empty Re: A New Beginning...(Open Spar)

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:37 am

Mississippi hadn't been into the AFW facility for quite some time. She really didn't understand why she had even signed up. She decided to take one last look around the facilities for nostalgia's sake, which was something impossible. She was dressed in her corset like dress. Her big eyes looked around to see what she might find and her eyes fell on Artemis.

The girl looked ass curiously out of place as Mississippi herself probably did. Though it was clear by her body language that she was supposed to be here, Mississippi could feel the awe in the air exuded by the girl as she lightly stepped around the ring.

Mississippi approached with a coyly tilted head, here eyes lowered so her lids were half shut and she slipped towards Artemis. "Seems like that ain't too good attire ta be wrasslin in." Her voice was soft. She then spun around slowly, pressing her butt against the ring apron as she looked at Artemis. Mississippi lifted her long slender leg up and folded it up so she sat partly on the ring apron with her other leg loosely swaying off the apron as she studied Artemis. She leaning forward to give the girl the best view that she could, her eyes blinking slightly faster tan normal to let them flutter a bit.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 am

Artemis was caught off guard by the girl; she hadn't noticed that someone was watching her. Startled, she turned around suddenly to see her casually sitting on the apron of the ring. She sounded American, but she didn't quite look it...there was something else too...but Artemis couldn't quite pick it.

She looked down at her attire. She was right...it certainly wasn't a-grade wrestling clothing. She hadn't really thought that much about it when she picked them out, only that she wanted something noticably Greek; her little way of reminding herself and others where she came from, and that she was proud of it.

"Um....I...you think?" she said, looking back up at the girl. The American's long blonde hair was beautiful, and she was a bit envious...and the way she sat forward blinking at her...Artemis blushed brightly. Surely not! Obviously just the nerves putting ideas in her head.

She shook her head to try and regain her normality. "Well, I like it....even if I might need to change some of it", playing with her skirt. Maybe it was a bit too short....
"You're from around here? Do you wrestle?" she asked dumbly, before cursing herself. Duh. "Um...as in, have your had many matches before? What's your name?"

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:02 am

"On occasion." Mississippi said as the girl timidly asked for an opinion. "Seems like there's worse things ta wear." She said and as if by mere happenstance, she slid her finger along the bustier type top she was wearing and adjusted it so it snapped back into place without taking her eyes off of Artemis. Mississippi could see the blush. That's exactly what she wanted, but she made no mention of her intentions. Instead she let the girl continue to ask her questions which she answered with a smooth curtness, slowly shaking her head as she did.

"No, not really. Not many at all, I'm afraid." She then smiled at Artemis. "Miss'sspi." She said in her drawl. "Like the river or the state. Whichever you prefer. Eht Vouze?" She said the french word using hard sounds, like she didn't speak a like of french and was trying to read it aloud." She continued in a little clearer manner. "S'pose you have one of yerself?" She then looked down at Artemis' from. "Itchin fer a match, monaimee?" She asked in an even tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 am

Artemis watched the girl's finger trace over her top curiously....what was she trying to do?

"Artemis" she replied smiling. She was a bit thrown by Mississippi...she seemed quiet, but she wasn't at all shy. She oozed a kind of confidence, a kind of dominace...
"Well, I want to test myself...I'm pretty new to this whole wrestling thing, I uhh, only really started on a whim" she said, giggling nervously. In a way, she was a bit frightened by this girl...in a way she never really felt before. It didn't help that the girl was a decent head and shoulders taller than her too, and how she was so calm and confident in herself...but she chastised herself internally. She was no coward! She wasn't going to be scared by this girl. She wasn't going to back down now...
"Yes" she replied, smiling.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:33 pm

"Pleasah." Mississippi nodded and smiled at Artemis when she introduced herself. "S'pose I am too." She decided before turning her head and looking into the ring. "I think that might also be true for me, a whim, as you say." Mississippi wasn't looking to test herself though. She had other reasons for joining the AFW and very few of them had to do with interest or skill in wrestling.

She had spent her long absence trying to learn a few more tricks as well as doing some other "work" on the side. Seeing Artemis, it was a good idea to test her skills as well. Both in wrestling as Artemis seemed to be interested and in other areas as well.

"Alright." Mississippi said and leaned back on the ring apron and slid her arm along the bottom ring, flashing her eyes at Artemis before slowly rolling p into the ring, making sure when she stood up, her backside would be plainly viewable for Artemis. When she was standing to her full height, she leaned over the ring ropes and offered her hand to Artemis daintily.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Artemis couldn't turn away from Mississippi as she stared into her eyes...locking her almost into some sort of trance. Artemis had decided that the girl was just trying to get into her head, but even thinking that couldn't stop her admiring the girl. She'd never thought about another woman this way before, but to be fair, no other woman had tried to openly...seduce her like this.
She blushed as Mississippi stood up, openly showing her cute little backside off to Artemis...she really was a very pretty girl. Although, she seemed so quiet...so planning. Was this all an act just to throw Artemis off her guard? If so, it was certainly working. When she thought of wrestling, she thought of larger people trying to intimidate her, scare her off. That she had prepared herself for. What she hadn't prepared herself for was this!

When Mississippi extended her hand, Artemis stepped forward to take it. For a split second, like looking over a ledge and having the urge to jump, she had the urge to kiss Mississippi's hand. Her eyes would grow wide and she'd blush wildly at the thought, looking up into Mississippi's eyes stunned. Had she been beaten before the fight had even begun?
After they shook hands, Artemis would retreat a few steps, berating herself internally and trying to get her head back together. She'd been warned that some of these more experienced wrestlers might try to get to her...surely this was all just a way of getting into a newbie's head.

Artemis would prepare herself, getting into a fighting stance, and wait until Mississippi made the first move...

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Mississippi looked curiously at Artemis' blushing face as she stepped into the ring. She wondered what was runnignthrough the girl's mind and yet, she already knew. When Artemis was in the ring and took a fighting stance, Mississippi stepped back and stretched against the turnbuckle for a moment.

"Don't be too rough on me now, ya hear?" She said in a soft and sweet tone, cracking the faintest smile. "I s'pose I bruise easily." She probably didn't, but her pale skin might enhance any bruises she might acquirre int he course of playing around. "Just a spar, cherry?" She asked. "Or would you like to make it a lil more realistic?" She questioned, tilting her head a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Artemis was now concentrating hard, trying to get herself ready...Mississippi on the other hand looked very casual. Maybe she didn't take her seriously? Well, she'd soon try put an end to that...

"More realistic?" Artemis replied, looking a bit puzzled. "What do you mean?"

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Mississippi blinked at Artemis' confusion and lowered her head to let her blond locks swaya bit. "Well, A spar is just kinda goin til we are threw, right? But I mean... ah... conditions... or... stipulations? We end with a pinfall or make a wager on the outcoem." She lifted her finger to her lips and thought about it like she didn't have a clue what she was saying. "Something like that."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next