by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Layton/Jonny Vs Valerie/Jeanne (For KillerV)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Layton/Jonny Vs Valerie/Jeanne (For KillerV) Empty Layton/Jonny Vs Valerie/Jeanne (For KillerV)

Post by Snidey Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 am

"Why are you just sitting there?" The Jonny growled as he just finished off pumping a few weights. "Your going to be falling behind if your not careful." He had to admit he was amused by Layton's first match raising an eyebrow as he seemed to get ignored by his friend he let out a growl. "You know i can't remember the last time we had a match together." Jonny thought for a moment as he pushed himself to his feet. "I'm kind of glad actually you kind of suck."

Layton let out a small sigh okay he didn't suck he just had a totally different style to Jonny He let his eyes trail towards the other male lightly shaking his head. "Your the one that's scared of heights and won't set foot on the top rope so I think your the one that sucks Jonny." he replied with a small shrug. He wasn't really in the mood for Jonny's wise cracks mainly because of the way that he had not only gotten him into his last match but he had abandoned him. It wasn't nice at all. "I just hope your there to watch my back this time instead of running away. You seem very good at that." Layton said in a soft tone which seemed to definitely irk the dark haired male.

"Okay then the next two people to walk though that door we are going to have a match with." Yeah that was Jonny's answer to this challenge someone to a match it always seemed to be the way and Layton sure knew that since he was already sitting on the apron of the ring much to Jonny's annoyance.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Layton/Jonny Vs Valerie/Jeanne (For KillerV) Empty Re: Layton/Jonny Vs Valerie/Jeanne (For KillerV)

Post by KillerV Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:47 am

Jeanne and Valerie havent had a match since they lost in their first match against Sven in a Handicap Table Match and even tho they lost, they got their revenge by ambushing him in his own home which now they're 'even', both having their conversation while heading to the gym for some workout and while they're at it, they continues to chat.

Valerie- *Sigh* "We need to get into more matches, men suppose to grovel to my feet and suffer from my hot sexy body mmmm.... but no... ever since we lost so badly in our first match, it went down hill! Ugh!" Clearly shes not happy from the past since they joined the league but she really wanted to make an impact with her partner Jeanne which is now her turn to say something about it.

Jeanne- "Yeah I know right? Hate that man beaten us so easily even now we got even but still, we need to get into another match! Come on Valerie! Lets find someone to challenge us! Okay?! OKAY?!" Really excited and eager to find someone worthy and she just grabbing onto Valerie's wrist and start running around the place, dragging her place to place hopefully finding someone thats in the rosters.

They eventually run to the gym to see anyone interesting, probably some guys working out or whatnot, opening the door and could see only two guys in the room, just standing there and staring at them before at themselves. "So... maybe we can ask them?" her partner respond "I dont know, lets go ask if they're in the league or not" Both nodded to each other before walking up to them slowly. "Hey there Im Jeanne, are you guys wrestler or not?"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Layton/Jonny Vs Valerie/Jeanne (For KillerV) Empty Re: Layton/Jonny Vs Valerie/Jeanne (For KillerV)

Post by Snidey Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 am

Jonny let out a smirk Oh it seemed as thouhg he had the challengers. crossing his arms over his chest he lightly nudged Layton. "Looks like we got our challengers and their pretty cute." he teased before both girls approached Cocking his head to the side he took a step forwards. "Of course why you looking for a match we can wipe the floor with you in?" Jonny questioned confidently.

Layton on the other hand lightly rolled his eyes. "Jonny you need to learn to be a little nicer." "Screw that." Okay this wasn't going to be going well at all Layton could tell that right away.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:36 am

Jeanne eyes widen open when she hears this one guy, doesnt know his name unfortunately but she didnt like him and wanted to smack his face as she tries to charge at him with her feet stamping on the floor like a mad woman, which actually shes being one right now while Valerie restraining her by grabbing onto her collar of her outfit. "Let me at him! I want to kick his pansy ass! Let me go Val! Release me!!!" "Calm down Jeanne, he was trying to provoke you of course just relax"

Valerie lifted her partner's clothes like that literally lifting her off the mat so she wouldnt runs off or anything stupid before she looks at the boys and begin to talk. Hi Im Valerie, the more calmer of the team, altho I do get naughty in a fight so be aware of it. Anyway, we want a match with you two whether if you can beat us or not, accept? And, you can name the rules and stakes, whichever you like but of course that applies to me for stakes" She giggles before Jeanne stop wiggling in her hold and feel a little chills down to her spine. "Ewwww Val!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Jonny was certainly amused by Jeanne's reaction he lightly licked his lips as she tried to go for him only be be held back by her partner. He let out a non chalant shrug. "Yeah whatever you want babe." he replied his eyes trailing towards Layton so he was a pansy ass eh? That wasn't nice now was it?. "How about Elimination tag? Tornado or normal I don't mind and as for stakes whatever you wants we are going to whoop you anyway."

Layton on the other hand was remaining relitively quiet lightly rolling his eyes at Jonny's words...Why did he insist on getting him in these kind of situations. It was annoying

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:45 am

Valerie didnt like this guy attitude but doesnt mind much with the quiet one, the loud mouth guy was a bit, obnoxious. Still she didnt back down and surely same with Jeanne which shes still having up by her clothes thanks to Valerie's strength. "Sure, thats fine with us, we can handle you two without a problem for sure." Valerie decided to let Jeanne go which its her turn to say something about this. "Alright! Lets do this Elimination tag match! Better get ready to lose you loud mouth asshole!"

Both of the girls were pretty much totally focused on the loud annoying guy Jonny and didnt think or pay attention too much with Layton, but the girls are ready to go and taking them on in the Elimination Tag Match if they accept the style of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:11 am

Jonny raised an eyebrow as he heard Valerie. It was certainly amusing to hear he speak. "Handle us eh? You don't stand a chance babe." He replied with a shrug. Sliding himself into the ring he lightly tapped Layton on the shoulder it seemed as though both girls wanted him at least for the moment. Awww too bad they were going to be getting Layton first. He might not be as strong as him but he was certainly faster....Alot faster. Maybe a small feeling out period for him though that sounded good to him.

Layton on the other hand gave both girls light wave. "I hope we have a good match." he commented giving them a smile before rolling himself into the ring.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:49 am

Both the girls smiled at the quiet guy and waving at him and seem the nicer of the tag team before turn to glared at Jonny in a bit of anger and wanted to beat him but badly but the best way they think is to take out the quiet guy Layton so they can spend time beating up the obnoxious Jonny. After they enters the ring first, Jeanne rushes in quickly before Valerie could even take a step and entering in the ring to quickly hop up onto her feet and wanted to take on Jonny first which moments later Valerie finally comes to the ring but standing on the ring apron.

"Im your opponent!" Shes wearing her reddish-pink full tight suit and red ribbon tied her hair into a long ponytail, hopping up and down that barely keeping her breasts bouncing in her suit which its a good thing for her. She bring her hands up and into her stance, look like a martial arts style but its just her stance but does know a little like kicking hard, once they're ready to go, she slowly circling around her opponent ready for whatever he got for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Jonny let out a light shrug. "Oh come on I was hoping for the other cutie." He teased although he stepped forwards and layton slipped out of the ring onto the apron. He lightly lifted his arms offering a lock up to start off. "Come on the babe. You wanted me you got me." He replied with a light shrug of his shoulders. So she was a striker eh? That might not be so hard for him if he got her on the ground.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 am

"Be careful with him Jeanne, not sure what kind of style he use but, keep on your toes alright?" Valerie seem to be worry cause of her partner can be reckless or just plain lucky, either way, she just wanted to make sure her partner be aware of her actions just in case.

"No worries Val! I can handle this prick!" She hops on each of her feet like a boxer or martial artist, she is expert of striking but also power despite her 'small' appearances, when indeed come at Jonny up close as she goes low pulling her right fist back pass her head but instead of going for a punch, she tries to stand up quickly and spin in reverse of her punch to use that same arm, using her elbow aiming for his head. "Hyah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next