by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

How Russians do Business

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How Russians do Business Empty How Russians do Business

Post by Darius Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Within the AFW gym the sounbd of blows landing and grunts sounding echoed through the spacious room, where Friction champion Sarah Gatt was working a puching bag with great amount of skill. Her eyes were focused as she did so, sweat creasing her brow. She was dressed in a jet black sports bra as well as a pair of black spandex shorts, and her pounding fists were clad in a pair of red MMA gloves. The reason the gym was empty at that time was because Sarah had`reserved` it earlier. Mainly by hollering at everyone else to leave and bloodying the nose of the first girl who argued. It was just as well. No one could workout in the same room as Sarah Gatt without risking the danger of being the girl`s next sparring partner. At lest this way the Queen of Brawl gave them a chance to vamoose.

Timing her breathing with her punches sarah worked the bag od sand over with ruthless efficiency, throwing them qith lightning speed on the same spot over and over until the bag would actually begin to tear, and soon enough the bag would rip open and sand would begin to spill out, torn apart by Sarah`s viscious blows. "Damn," Sarah panted, finally letting up when the punching bag began to sag, wiping her brow of sweat. "That took twice as long to wreck than last time. Must be getting rusty...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

How Russians do Business Empty Re: How Russians do Business

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:41 pm

In a back corridor of the labyrinthine AFW gym complex, two figures marched crisply towards the end door.

“You have the file,” Katya said curtly, holding out her hand without even breaking her stride. The petite Russian was wearing her usual red two-piece outfit; a little skimpy for the business meeting she intended to conduct today, but it suited her and she didn’️t care.

Her partner, Oksana, dutifully handed over a slim folder bound in smart leather. The larger of the Russian duo was also clad in her normal skimpy outfit, because Katya had decreed it suited her (mainly by showing a lot of her full thighs and cleavage).

“Okay, you are certain she is here?” Katya asked her partner.

“Da, a hundred per cent. When AFW champion breaks a girl’️s nose, the girl remembers who, when and where, no problem,” Oksana replied.

“Okay, and you are certain she is alone?” Katya came to a stop outside the gym door.

“Her gang, they are probably on other business,” Oksana shrugged.

“Hmm, okay. You wait outside for now, Oks, I will call you if I need your, uh, negotiating skills,” Katya smiled and tapped her hand against the leather file.

Clutching the documents, she knocked once on the gym door and then strode inside, putting on her best hollow smile as she headed straight for the AFW champ.

“Miss Gatt!” Katya beamed with slick, easygoing charm. “Congratulation on your recent win. I have a rather urgent business matter that needs your attention….” she began. Her eyes widened a little, taken aback at the sight of the destroyed punching bag, but Katya didn’️t let it show too much.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Sarah waved her wrist a little after that last spring of punches as the sand continued to spill from the bag. Sarah may have been the champ now but that only meant she had to keep on her toes. Lots of strong opponants would come flocking to her in order to claim her belt and title. Sarah grinned at the thought. She wouldn't have had in any other way. While beating up weak bitches was her business, it was taking out the strongest ones that truly gave her a good workout. Her match against Akashi had been one of the toughest of her life. She wanted more of that.

So lost in she in her thoughts she didn't notice someone else had entered the gym until it was too late. The Queen of Brawl looked over at who called her, laying eyes on the short girl dressed in red, and frowned at the interuption. "Didn't I tell you bitches to fuck off?" she growled, thinking Katya was another girl wanting to use the gym.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 pm

“Hmn?” Katya was given pause as Sarah snapped irritably at her. “Oh, no, this has nothing to do with any of this, er, damaged property,” the brunette motioned to the wrecked gym equipment. “You can trash the place completely for all I care,” she smiled and shrugged.

“The matter in question is theft. And breach of contract. Possibly fraud. Some serious fucking shit, as they say.” Katya smiled amicably despite her language. “Especially when the person you are stealing from, is me,”

The petite girl raised an eyebrow, wondering if Sarah had any idea what she was talking about. Probably not, she decided.

“Okay, I will spell it out for you… I am watching the AFW promo… I see your faction has a new member… this lovely ‘Stone Age Babe’️, they call her “Sabre”. And I think to myself - that’️s interesting, because as a matter of fact, I used to manage a girl called “Sabre” too. Masked girl, lovely muscles, kind of wild, yes? And, she has recently gone missing from her normal home. Happen to, ah, know anything about this? Hmm?” Katya’️s polite tone began to slip ever so slightly, it was clear she was irked by this subject.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Sarah's frown only deepened when Katya coninued to approach despite her warning, wondering if she had to make another example of this girl before red clad girl would say she wasn't here about the gym. In fact she was here for Sarah herself. Apparently this girl thought Sarah had stolen something from her. Not once in her life had Sarah seen Katya, and raised an eyebrow in question.

Katya must have noticed her confusion and then explained why she was here. And then suddenly it all made sense to Sarah. Sabre. This girl was here because of Sabre. Not too long ago Sarah had found a girl trussed up and ready to be raped in some other AFW wrestler's dressing room. After resquing her, Sarah decided to take the vulnerable girl in, finding her to be quite strong and capable. This girl was Sabre the Stone-Age Babe, newest member of the Gatt Attack, and Sarah's personal pet.

Sarah's face flashed a quick realization before it vanished just as quickly, wondering if Katya had noticed it. "I don't know what you're talking about," was Sarah's idle reply, deciding to take this time to undo the ruined bag from the bar it hung from as she spoke. "Never heard of this girl. Now why don't you fuck on out of here. I'm busy."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:37 am

“Aww, now, that’️s not true, is it?” Katya insisted, despite the redhead’️s feigned ignorance. “You’️re a bad liar, Sarah,” she smiled. “And that’️s not all…”

With a smug little flourish, Katya licked her finger and plucked a sheet of paper from her leather folder. “This,” she announced, tapping the page, “is a wrestling contract drawn up to say that Sabre wrestles for me. And no one else. You are clearly in breach, Miss Gatt.”

Katya held up the paper, if Sarah was interested, amongst the dull legalese were the words “Diane Cavendish”, “Yekaterina Lvova”, “Indefinite period of custodianship” and “No fee payable for service”. It was doubtful whether this contractual near-slavery was actually legal, but Katya undoubtedly had the paper. There was a rather simplistic scrawl at the bottom where, presumably, Sabre had been convinced to sign it at some point.

“I know you’️re busy -the gym equipment won’️t wreck itself- but I’️m sure we can sort this quickly - just give me back my property, and I will, as you say, ‘fuck on out of here’️. Agreed?”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Sarah was really starting to get annoyed with the tiny wrestler Russian contuing to pester her, even after Sarah gave her some pretty fair warnings. But apparently her little fib hadn't gotten past Katya, who then produced a piece of paper from the envelope she was carrying around with her. Sarah stopped what she was doing with the punching bag and stared at the supposed contract, and whether Katya allowed it or not, Sarah would snatch the thing from her hand so she could read it over. Her eyes skimmed quickly over the paper, pausing at the moment at the name Diane Cavendish before she was done.

"This all appears to be in order," Sarah said in what would seem like a business-like tone. And then, right in front of Katya, she would tear the contract in half, crumple up the two peices, and then shove them both in her mouth. Sarah would give Katya a mischievous grin as she chewed on it, and then she would spit the saliva covered paper lob right into the Russian's face.

"Except that contract's for Diane Cavendish," Sarah would say as she wiped her lips, now starting to approach Katya. "I've got Sabre. That's who she believes she is and that's fine with me." She would stop when she stood chest-to-chest with Katya, glaring down at the smaller girl. "So why don't you pack up your stupid little contracts, make a beeline for the door, and go find some other asshole to buy into slavery before you start to really piss me off!!" Sarah would then give Katya a hard shove to get her away.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Katya ground her teeth in irritation and took deep, slow breaths as Sarah tore and chewed on the paper. She’️d expected something like this might happen, though having the contract spit back in her face did surprise her. She flinched as the wet paper bounced off her features, and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

Next thing, Sarah stepped right up to her, staring down. Little Katya felt her pulse quicken, more than a little intimidated by Sarah’️s close presence. The redhead was several inches taller, and close up, her black spandex outfit did nothing to hide her impressive physique. She could clearly out-muscle Katya, and the redhead’️s rising anger suggested she wouldn’️t hesitate to do so. The petite Russian swallowed hard, senses tingling at the danger she was in. A part of Katya loved to flirt with danger, and she knew she was really playing with fire here.

The hard shove to the chest just added to this tension Katya was feeling, and she stumbled backwards, though managed to keep her footing. Other girls would have taken the hint, but no way was Katya going to let this lie.

Scowling, she shook her head and wiped the speck of spittle from her face.

“You can’️t do that! Sabre is mine! I found her first! I brought her to AFW! You can’️t just steal all my hard work!”

Katya would warily keep her distance from the bigger girl as she made her little speech. Both anger and fear were rising up inside of her, but she carefully kept a hold on her emotions, playing the negotiator for now.

“Besides, where am I going to find anyone that strong, obedient, and looks good in a loincloth, huh? Nowhere I know. So… just give my girl back to me, you can concentrate on your title defence… and everybody’️s happy, yes? Come on… what will it take to make that happen?”

Katya was doing her best to barter with Sarah but she knew this discussion was on a knife-edge right now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Sarah merely glared at Katya as she threw fit like a child who had lost their favourite toy. It was an amusing sight to see, very different from the cool business-like exterior she was trying to project earlier. "I'm the Queen of Brawl," Sarah replied to Katya's tantrum. "I can do whatever the fuck I want." And yet even after Queen of Brawl's thinly veiled threat the Russian girl did not seem to get the message, and Sarah sighed before a smile spread across her face.

"SHe's not your girl anymore," Sarah said calmly, and would start to remove the gloves from her hands. "She's mine. And you know what? I like her. She's kinda cute." After removing her gloves Sarah would toss them to the side. Now bare-knuckled, she clenched her fists in her hands, and would turn to Katya with a fierce glare. "But you don't seem to get the message, do you? Come here. I've got something that will help you remember." Cracking her knuckles in each hand, Sarah would approach Katya with malicious intent.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 pm

“Huh? Oh, come on…” Katya began to whine. Her heart was in her mouth as she played this game with Sarah, pushing her luck as far as it would go. Even if she was already in too deep, Katya was getting way too much of a kick from this to stop now.

“That’️s not a negotiation… where’️s the give and take?” she continued. Katya was intensely wary now, and as Sarah cracked her knuckles, the Russian began to slowly step backwards, padding lightly on her nimble feet.

“I thought you were better than this…” the brunette pouted. As Sarah approached her, Katya would weave behind one of the remaining punch bags, gripping it as a kind of defensive barrier to hold between herself and the newly-crowned champ. She would keep carefully circling round so Sarah wouldn’️t have a clear line of attack.

“…but you’️re just a common thug!” Katya spat, impishly sticking her head out from behind her cover, before darting back behind it.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next