by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 11 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:20 pm

"You really think you aren't crazy?? Heh..only someone insane would do this..It's pretty clear that you are crazy." Heather would say, smirking a little bit as Kelly stopped her foot on the cell. It was quite amusing to get the girl riled up like that, and part of her could see why Kelly was doing it to her. It still gave her no excuse, but Heather wanted to keep it going for as long as she could, maybe even buy herself some valuable recovery time while she was at it. It was definitely something that could be used.

However Heather knew even though that would be nice, she really couldn't let up on Kelly even for a second. If the girl was willing to light the edges of the cage on fire like this just to hold her and shorten her moveset, who knows what else she was willing to do. Heather would hear Kelly's words in response to hers, and it would cause her to clench the legs of the chair tightly in frustration. "Burn me alive?? Fuck that.. Not before I get to you first." Heather would say, a fire in her eyes as she charged at Kelly.

As they met in the center of the cell, Heather would fake her out and ram the chair into her gut successfully. She would watch as Kelly stumbled back and would nod to herself. Dropping the chair, Heather would attempt to quickly advance towards Kelly, aiming to hit her with a toe kick to attempt to get her to bend over before she would try to reach out and pull her into a headlock, attempting to swing her leg back before swinging it quickly forward, attempting to bring her hard down onto the cell with a DDT.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 pm

"I KNOW Im not crazy... But If I've lost my head... WHICH I HAVEN'T! It's all because of you, Sunderland! It's all your fault I've become this way!" Kelly would yell to Heather, placing all the blame on her opponent from the across the cage as she glared at her. Continuously stomping on the cage roof as she yelled about at her opponent before making a charge towards her, meeting in the center to resume their battle.

Just as Kelly began to react however she was met with a swift strike to her stomach by a steel chair from Heather, causing The Ghoul to double over due to the sharp pain in her stomach. Heather was far from done though apparently as she dropped the chair and kicked Kelly once more before placing her into a headlock. Kelly would grunt in response to the kick before trying to pull herself out of the headlock but could not and would take the full brunt of the brain rattling DDT as Heather planted The Ghoul right into steel grating of the cell, driving the top of Kelly's forehead into the cell before flipping over and falling over onto her back, clutching her throbbing forehead as she twitched and writhed around in pain.

"Guahhh..." Groaned Kelly with her hands trembling over her forehead, removing her hands from their for a moment to reveal a small cut on her forehead with blood dripping down across her face after the hard DDT stunned her and earned blood.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:39 am

"Tch.." Kelly knew just what to say to restart those inner feelings of doubt in Heather as she would bring up the possible fact that it was her that caused all the things. She just kept bringing up that same thing, causing her frustrations to heighten again. "Would you just shut up about that!" Heather would let out, shaking her head.

As the two met in the center of the cage, Kelly doubling over from her chair shot and kick to the gut, and becoming locked in the headlock. Heather would grin slightly as it all came into place when she swung back to perform the hard DDT onto Kelly. The DDT was always a devastating maneuver, but Heather would always swing her leg to give her that extra leverage to make up for the lack of strength that she had so she could ram the girl's head hard into the steel grating of the cell top.

Satisfied with the collision, Heather would lie on her back after hitting the move for a bit before sitting herself up slowly, taking another breather. Looking over at the girl, her grin would widen as she saw the cut open up on her forehead, drawling blood again. "Hah! Not talking much now are you? I'll bet you're regretting your 'brilliant' idea of getting me up here huh?"

Heather would slowly get to her feet, trying to reach down and lift the girl up by her arm. If she was able to do that, she would attempt to hit her with a low kick to her shin, trying to get her on one knee before she would attempt to back up a bit and charge at her, trying to connect with a shining wizard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:47 am

"Ha! No... Why would I silence myself when I speak the truth!? You just can't face it! I'm right! You're wrong! Hahahaha! If I was wrong.... Why would keep doubting yourself and shaking your head like you're trying to convince yourself otherwise... Seems even YOU KNOW everything is your fault, Sunderland!" Kelly would comment to Heather with a smug grin just before the two combatants met in the center of the cage with The Ghoul taking a hard DDT on the roof grating that cut open her forehead.

After taking the hard DDT to her skull, Kelly would lay curled up on the roof, holding her throbbing head while lightly patting the cut on her head, starting to panic a bit now that blood had been drawn from her cut forehead, gritting her teeth down and whimpering at the pain and thought of a bloody wound of her forehead that stung madly. Wanting to rise back onto her feet badly, despite the DDT having rocked her senses heavily.

After being picked up by Heather, Kelly would groggily rise up to her feet as Heather pulled her up by the arm. Kelly's cold brown eyes would then see Heather standing before her, which would narrow into a glare, wanting to lash out at her. But a swift kick from Heather to Kelly's leg put the Ghoul down into a kneel. "Ah!" Kelly would let out falling to one knee before lifting her head up, just in time to catch Heather charging right towards her, prompting Kelly to flinch just before Heather connected with the Shining Wizard.

"Guhh...!"
Kelly would cry out almost silently as she felt Heather's shin striking the side of her head, causing Kelly's head to snap to the side violently as Heather's leg struck her hard across the head swiftly making The Ghoul go limp before she fell back and flopped down onto the cell roof, sprawled out along it as blood dripped from her thumbtack covered back and went through the grating. further staining the ring below.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Heather would try her best to ignore Kelly's comments, her driving in those doubts and thoughts that ran through her head. She knew the more she let Kelly get to her, the less of a chance she would have in coming out on top. This was one match that she HAD to win, no doubts about it. It was all for Clyde and nothing else. While this match would also bring her one step closer to her dreams, for once that was secondary in her mind. She was doing this for Clyde, and Kelly was just a wall in her way that she had to break through.

With the DDT down and then connecting with the beautiful Shining Wizard, Heather would fall onto the cell before rolling to her side slightly. The heat of the flames was causing her to breathe a bit heavier, but she figured they couldn't be up there for too long anyways. Heather didn't know what Kelly wetted the cell with, but she figured nothing could keep burning forever.

Even so, Heather was doing quite well with the circumstances. She would get to her feet, walking over to Kelly before standing just beside her, with her arms crossed. "So your strategy..hasn't been all that great so far..has it." Heather would say through her heavy breaths as she grinned. "Lets just end this." Heather would say, reaching down for Kelly's hair.

She knew none of her finishers would work at the moment except for her submission, however she knew how that one went down and didn't want to lock it in again for a while. She figured she would do a variation of her finisher, unintentionally copying from Kelly's finishers as well. As she would attempt to lift the girl up to her feet, she would leap up, trying to catch her head and bring her down onto the cell with a grounded version of her Sky High Cutter, unintentionally more similar to Kelly's Conway Cutter.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Kelly truly did believe that within her biased, blind and hypocritical mind, she was a victim for everything that had happened between her and Heather, even though The Ghoul was clearly aware of her malicious and antagonistic actions for her own personal vendetta with Heather. About a month or two ago she was regretting her actions, now she no longer cared who suffered as long as she got what she desired. She no longer cared about how far she could go in her war with Heather or how much hell she gave her.

Currently however the match was not in Kelly's favor, even after dramatically setting the edges of the cell roof on fire in order to trap Heather and shorten her high-flying move set, Kelly still found herself being bested at the moment by Heather following three brutal hits which included a chair shot to the stomach, a DDT on the roof of the steel cage and a Shining Wizard that struck Kelly right in the side of her head and laid her out on the cage roof.

With a weary groan Kelly rose to her feet as Heather picked her up, barely hearing the girl's words before she suddenly leaped up and tried to grab Kelly's head and attempt to preform a Sky High Cutter. The Ghoul recognized it at the same move that Heather used on her when they were both on the ladder. The same move that sent them both crashing from several feet in the air down onto the announcers table.

Not wanting to endure the move again, Kelly put forth all her strength to try and catch Heather as she jumped up before shoving her forwards, hoping to throw her forth and stop the Sky High Cutter. If that worked Kelly would fall to one knee before looking up towards Heather and would muster the will to stand once again and run towards her opponent, attempting to run up on Heather from behind, wrap her head in a side headlock before jumping forth, attempting to preform a running bulldog and slam Heather's head down onto the steel grating.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Kelly and Heather's dispute from the beginning seemed to be who was really in the right this whole time. In Heather's mind, she had no idea how anyone could feel that they were in the right for causing something like Kelly caused. She felt like regardless it was a horrible thing to do and the circumstances would never matter. Though still Heather had the deep feeling that she herself wasn't completely in the right either. She kept thinking to herself that if she never let her emotions get the best of her and never hit Kelly like she did then they wouldn't even be having the problems that they were having on this day. It was a torrent of emotions still running through Heather's mind, and she just wanted it to all end, wanted everything to be back to normal, but there was still no way that she thought Kelly was going to get off with nothing done to her.

Everything seemed to be going her way since they got onto the top of the cage. She hit Kelly with move after move, each one pretty big and causing quite a bit of damage on the girl. It seemed like she was just seconds away from claiming the match and hopefully ending the whole dispute between the two so she could just have hoping for Clyde's recovery on her mind.

As she went to leap up for the cutter maneuver however, she would suddenly feel Kelly push her away, effectively stopping the move and slamming her back onto the cell grating. "Gaaagh!!" Heather would let out in pain as she arched her back. The still sore spots on her back were aching from the immense pain that everything added up until now has caused her. However, she was doing her best to still make it to her feet. Pulling herself up, she slowly slowly rose to one knee, then onto her feet, stumbling sightly.

However, it seemed the second she got onto her feet she would feel herself flying forward. Her eyes would widen as she let out a yell, realizing that Kelly was about to connect with a bulldog maneuver on her. Without being able to do anything, Heather's head and face would be slammed directly into the cell hard, causing her to lie flat on it.

"Kh..hah....aaahhgh.." Heather would let out random noises of pain as she breathed in and out. She would slowly lift her head up and feel for her forehead, noticing a small cut had opened up that dripped blood down her face. She would put on a pained expression before resting her head back down on the cell, breathing heavily as she tried to regain herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Upon slamming Heather's head down onto the steel grating of the cell roof, Kelly would release a satisfied and relaxed sigh as she sat down the cell roof, taking in her opponent's cries of pain with absolute satisfaction, not even bothering to look her at her. Heather's pained cries was nothing short of music to Kelly's ears, while she herself dealt with the horrid amounts of pain that coursed through her own body. With hundreds of thumbtacks stabbed in her battered, bloodied back and her forehead cut wide open, it was clear not only to Kelly but to all the viewers watching that she had taken tremendous physical abuse during this brutal match with Heather, who had proven herself as The Ghoul's most dangerous and tenacious opponent.

After taking a moment to catch her breath, Kelly looked back at Heather and smiled gleefully through her half blood covered face at her fallen opponent who was now bleeding out her forehead as well. "Looks like you're not invincible after all..." Kelly would comment with a bloody faced grin as she staggered to her feet and approached Heather, reaching to grab the girl by her hair and haul her up to her knees, looking her in the eyes with a sinister gaze.

"....Y-You know...Im a little amazed that you were able to convince Bonnie Gastin to stay out of this fight... I figured she would try to take your place after I made Nha & Sha tear Clyde apart... Oh how I wish I could be there to hear the screams and the cries when blames and berates you for your failing to get revenge... Must be hard putting all your hope and faith into a rookie and a pathetic loser like you... Eeheeheeheehahahahaha!" Kelly would taunt Heather as she held the girl tightly by her hair, yanking and pulling on it, shaking her head about before the blonde winded her left arm around herself and swung it at Heather's face for a hard backhand slap.

"...First you fall... Then Bonnie... Then the AFW title is all mine..." Muttered Kelly with a sly, devious grin across her blood covered face before she tried to snake her arms around Heather from behind and lock her in a full nelson, attempting to push and pull her along towards the fiery edge of the cage, attempting to turn Heather towards the flames on the edge, attempting to push Heather's head down and hold it directly in the fire.

"Im curious Sunderland... If I burn your face ugly will Gastin leave you like all the others? I can't see anyone in japan wanting to look at THAT face! HAHAHAHA!!! Kelly would cackle madly with a evil and crazed grin as she attempted to force Heather closer towards the flames on the edge of the cage and push her face down onto them.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Heather would just let out a groan at Kelly's words as she lie there on the steel grating. She was doing her best to not strain her body further than she needed to. She just had to pull off some counter move to put Kelly away so she could get out of there. No one's body should have to go through this torture and Heather was ready to end it, ready to get out of there as soon as she possibly could. As she was thinking these things, she would feel a burning pain in her scalp as Kelly grabbed her by the hair bringing her up to her knees.

Heather would Clench her teeth as Kelly began talking to her, saying those things that were cutting deep straight through her heart. "Ugh...sh-shut up...It's...not over yet..I..I'm not gonna...l-let...anyone else...down.." Heather would let out, the idea that she already initially let Bonnie down when Clyde got hurt was running through her head. She was trying to hold herself back from letting out any tears as she thought about it. She knew Kelly would eat that up and she didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

As she felt Kelly's backhand, her head would jerk to the side, just held up by Kelly's grabbing at her hair. She would hear her claiming she was going to take both her and Bonnie down before claiming the AFW Title, and Heather would just shake her head, refusing it with all her strength before Kelly slipped her arms under her's, locking her in a full nelson, pulling her towards the edge of the cage.

Hearing her intentions, Heather would begin jerking around in the full nelson, Getting her foot out in front of her to stop the pushing as she was just inches from the fire. Struggling with all she could to get out of Kelly's hold, she would attempt to throw her head back to try and headbutt the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 pm

"Haha... You're so blind... You already have let everyone else down, Sunderland... You've already lost..." Mocked Kelly with a taunting grin through her crazed stare into Heather's eyes, taking absolute glee in her actions as she continued to verbally and physical abuse Heather in relentless fashion, feeding the girl lies and twisted truths before giving a harsh backhand slap to rattle her senses and just down right toy with her.

After locking in the full nelson from behind, Kelly began to push Heather closer and closer towards the fire covered edge of the cell roof, at least until Heather managed to halt their movement as the high flyer planted her foot out in front, stopping them.

"Oh no you don't.... Into The Fire!!" Kelly would exclaim as she pushed Heather forth with all her might to force her to get closer towards the fire, but her efforts would be halted once Heather managed to throw her head back into Kelly's face, striking the blonde's nose once more and drawing blood from it once again.

"Gahhh!! M-My Nose!" Kelly would cry out in horrid pain as Heather's head slammed into her nose, causing the blonde to release the full nelson as she staggered back away from Heather and the fire in front of them, clutching onto her aching nose that had blood dripping from her nostrils down over her lips, wincing in horrid pain.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next