by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Where the Angel and Demon First Meet

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where the Angel and Demon First Meet Empty Where the Angel and Demon First Meet

Post by Clyton Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 pm

"This is such a beautiful sight." Meridiana mumbled to herself as she stared far off into the horizon from one of the highest mountain peaks. The sky was purplish-blue, signaling that the sun is about to rise up as more vibrant colors appeared one by one. Stretching her wings and limbs out with a groan, a smile formed on her face as she was about to start a new day. Especially because of what's behind her, and what had just happened here.

Stopping her morning stretch, Meridiana looked over her shoulder to see an angel, dead on her back and on the ground. A small amount of cum remained on the rocky ground from where the angel's exposed sex lies. Her chest having a deep stab wound that apparently caused her death, blood still pouring out of it. The succubus can merely lick her lips in pleasure before turning to face the horizon.

"Well, her cum did tasted good, but it's not as good as the Succubi's." The succubus herself commented as she took a deep breath, before relaxing herself. "I might as well wait for the sunrise. I wanted to see it for once since I was, like any other demon, always kept in the dark pits of Hell." She said in an almost complaining voice.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Where the Angel and Demon First Meet Empty Re: Where the Angel and Demon First Meet

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 am

A sense of sorrow over came Astrea, the lady of the Garden, she had felt the grace of one of her angels dwindle away before it suddenly disappeared, she had to found out why, what could kill one of the angels and why would they try to start something with the dwellers of the Garden, she flew of to the mountain area, trying to search for the place where the grace of the angel had last disappeared, she was ready for combat, but she did not carry the Spear of Destiny form, and her weapons were kept within her, but she was still on her guard.

Upon reaching the mountain peak she saw what looked like a demon standing next to the body of the dead angel, it was a succubus nonetheless and a very attractive one at that, Succubus were usually know fore being sexy but this one was sexy by those standards, Astrea would not let the demon defile the dead angel anymore, as she would summon her sword, the Sword of Sacred flames, she would raise the sword high in the air and have it coated in the sacred flame as swing it down and fire of a ball of sacred flame towards the demon and the angel, one to maybe attack the succubus but she mostly wanted the body of her angel to burn and get a burial of a true warrior.

"Demon...If you wanted to die, then you should have come to me from the start"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Where the Angel and Demon First Meet Empty Re: Where the Angel and Demon First Meet

Post by Clyton Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 am

Meridiana had sensed someone coming, most likely another angel. She would turn to that direction, before she would saw the angel summoning her sword and firing a sacred fireball. Growling under her breath, she jumped off and flapped her wings, flying in mid-air as the fireball hit the dead angel instead, those sacred flames incinerating the body to ashes. Watching the destruction, the succubus then turned to the angel with a devilish smile on her lips. "That's pretty harsh of you, attacking your comrade's corpse without remorse." She said as she flew to the same air-level as Astrea's.

Looking at Astrea's body, Meridiana couldn't help but slowly lick her lips out of lust. "Mmmm... You're hot. Tell me, what is your name? I don't rape nameless people." She said as her eyes returned to glare at the angel's, clenching her two hands into hardened fists as she readied for the battle coming ahead.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Astrea looked down as she saw the body of her ally burn to a cinder, giving her a warriors burial, she however didn't care to much that the sucubuss escaped the flames, and simply glared at her her she flew away, her bat like wings flappin in the air as she alinged herself with Astrea in the air, and there they were, and angel and a demon, face to face with each other, Astrea had not face a demon in many years, last time was in this same area, hundreds of years ago,

"Pretty harsh?...I can't say I understand what you mean, I gave her a warriors burial...."

Astrea looked over the Sucubuss, she had a lucious body, she was kinda turning the angel on a bit, "Thanks for the compliment demon....I suppose you are quite attractive yourself...as for the name....I am Astrea of the Garden....but I will need your name if those are the rules....for you will meet a pleasure so great on this day that you won't ever forget about it." Astrea said as she let her sword turn to flames and return inside of her, clenching her fist as she too readied for battle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 pm

"Astrea, huh? Well, my name is Meridiana, the 'former' 5th duchess of desire, but I prefer if you call me Diana instead. As you can tell, I'm a renegade that isn't aligned with Hell, so..." The succubus said, before she raised an eyebrow at the angel's claim. "Really? I will experience a pleasure so great that I won't ever forget it? That sounds hard to believe. Now you just turned me on. I'm interested to see in how you're going to do it." She said as she licked her lips once more in lust, her nipples already stiff and pointy, bulging out of her thin, black, leather skin straps. She kept her eyebrow raised as she also saw the sword disappear. "You're not going to use your weapon against me? So I see you also prefer hand-to-hand combat. Now you're making me really, REALLY, like you."

Meridiana kept up the stare down with Astrea. Her lustful eyes glaring into the other, she kept her two fists clenched hard. She suddenly flapped her wings and bursted forward with great speed, before in no time, she neared the angel, reared back her right fist, and aimed to slam it hard against the chest of the angel's, the force of the blow powerful enough to create a shockwave upon impact and send her foe flying a great distance behind.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 pm

"Renegade huh?...that's a coincidence....I suppose you could say so about me to some extent...Diana" Astrea said with a little smirk as she flapped her mighty white wings, looking over the demon as a tingling feeling of pleasure ran through her body, she was amazingly hot, she could feel her nipples harden against her chest armor, "Pleasure beyond belief...and then you will die" Astrea said with a smirk as she hot a slightly seductive glare towards Meridiana, "I do prefer to play with the likes of you with my bare hands...and don't worry you will like me even more after I bestow upon you the greatest sensation of bliss." Astrea said as she licked her lips a little, clenching her fist tightly as she got ready for battle.

Astrea's eyes widened as Meridiana took the initiative and flew off towards her with her fist reared back, she didn't have enough time to dodge it, and maybe the angel didn't want to, she wanted to see how strong this little demon was, Meridiana's fist crashed into Astrea's mighty chest, a thunderous sound erupted as the fist slammed into her, great shockwave could be felt as air swooshed of in all directions, "GAAAHG!!!" Astrea yelled out as she flew backwards with amazing speed, she flew far, at least a hundred yards before she crashed into a mountain wall, making a crater on impact.

The angle laid in there for a second before she shook her head, and slowly pushed herself out of the crater, her chest burning with pain, but she could already feel it slowly dampen by her regenerative abilities, she flapped her wings as she flew out of the crater, looking up and around to try and see where Meridiana was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm

After she sent Astrea flying with her heavy chest punch, Meridiana flew towards that direction, although not at full speed. She was thinking about what the angel said. 'It sure does sound like a coincidence to me... She did say she was a sort of renegade. And apparently she's very lustful for pleasure as well. Well then I can understand why she became a renegade, if she really is one. However, I am really urging to see what pleasure she can instill into a powerful succubus such as myself.' And as she thought of these things in her mind, her crotch started to get wet against the thin, black, leather skin straps covering her pussy. She then began to fly at full speed to see where the angel is.

After a moment, Meridiana saw Astrea coming out of the crater. She immediately headed straight towards the angel at full speed. "Let's continue playing Astrea!! It would be a shame to kill you right off the bat, especially since you're one of those rare angels that has the same lustful passion of a succubus!!" She shouted in the air during her charge, before she shifted her body position so her legs were in front of her, aiming to give her foe a powerful double stomp aimed for the mid-section.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Astrea looked over at the Meridiana as she shouted out towards her, with a mighty flap her her great white wings she would fly away from, the double stomp that was headed towards her, "Like you even could kill me little demon!" Astrea shouted out as she would attempt to fly up behind Meridiana, and grab to handfuls of her hair, "Diana...let's see how well you can fly !" Astrea shouted out before she would spin around while she held onto Meridiana's air and then whip her off towards the mountain that she had crashed into, "Same lust as a succubus huh?....don't know about that....but lust is something ever creature does...it's natural.......little demon.....I hope you are prepared for me." Astrea thought to herself before she would being to fly at top speed towards Meridiana with her arm pulled back, and aiming to throw a strong punch straight into the succubuses chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Meridiana growled under her breath as her double stomp missed and hit nothing but the crater already formed on the mountain side, the force of the blow only making the crater bigger. She soon found both of her legs stuck and buried deep in the crater. "D-Damn it!" She shouted out in frustration, before she yelped out loud as her gray hair was grabbed. "W-Wha!?" She yelled in surprise, before she would be spun around by her hair, her legs also pulled out during the process of the spin. "AAAHHHHHH!!!" She echoed throughout the mountains before she was thrown towards the same mountain crater, her back slammed harshly against it, only expanding the size and depth of the crater even more. "GGAAHHHH!!" She let out, her red eyes widened as she released some spittle from her hung open mouth, her limbs spread apart.

Seeing Astrea now charging in with an obvious punch, Meridiana's eyes widened even more, before she instinctively move her upper body to the side so that the punch would only hit the rocky wall behind her. Luckily, the angel was thinking before the punch was made, allowing the succubus to recover just in time to evade it. Gritting her teeth, she shot out her left knee and aimed to drive it deep into Astrea's stomach, before her tail lashed out and aimed to wrap around her foe's neck. She would then switch spots with the angel as she smashed the girl against the mountain crater with her tail, all the while squeezing hard on the throat with it. "Ready to feel breathless?" She said with a devious smirk as she firmly clenched her right hand into a tight fist in front of Astrea, before rearing it back, and launching it deep into her foe's mid-section.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Astrea growled as her punch missed, as it buried deep into the crater, making the crater even larger, the red eyed demon, soon came up to her wrapping her tail around Astrea's neck, "Gagh" the angel let out as her hands moved up wot try and pry the demon's tail off, she looked over at Meridiana with a slight anger in her eyes, as she was pushed around to so her back was pressed against the cratered mountain wall, as Meridiana spoke to her Astrea growled a little, as she then felt a a punch to her gut, taking away the air she had in her lungs, as the crater went deeper into the mountain.

She could not get any more air in because of Merdiana's tail, Astrea knew she had to do something, and quick, so she would attempt a cheap move, attempting to send up a strong knee into Meridiana's sex,"T-take...this...Demon bitch!" Astrea yelled out as she would then try and send a strong punch aimed at Meridiana's face, right at her nose.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next