Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, KillerV, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Looking for fun Fights

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:34 am by Leon564

Hello folks! Putting it out that I'm available to discuss matches for either James or Melanie.

If you are trying to find their profiles you can use the character search and type in the following;

James Elforn

Melanie L'belle
------
If it's for an author of my name tag then that's me! You're free as well to throw me a friend request on Discord since I'm not in the Discord server at this time.
Leon564#4514 (Discord)

Thanks for your read and have a great

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Kawaii Casket Match: Kaoru vs Hotaru

Go down

Kawaii Casket Match: Kaoru vs Hotaru Empty Kawaii Casket Match: Kaoru vs Hotaru

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 pm

OOC: comes from [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/family-feud-t4761.html:1czxy3zs]here[/url:1czxy3zs]

Casket Match
Win by: shoving your opponent into the casket and closing the lid.

The crowd remained in silence, shocked with had just happened in the ring. Hotaru "Dragonfly" Kobayashi, the tiny sized daughter of the infamous Kentai "The Dragon" Kobayashi had challenged Kaoru Takahashi to a casket match...and Kaoru had accepted! Not only that but four hooded figures had brought a dark coffin to the ring. Both Kaoru and Hotaru were kawaii's, and the crowd couldn't belive the two little girls, specially Kaoru, could be up for such a nasty rough thing as a casket match... but then, as Hotaru threw the microphone out of the ring, the bell rang.

DING DING DING!

The loud metallic sound woke up the fans from their stupor and they roared excited. The fight had begun.

Hotaru didn't wasted a second to attack, she would have done so before the bell rang, but the ring official had beat her to the punch. Still the fiery redhead trying to surprise her blonde rival by going directly for her, turning herself to the side, Hotaru tried to slam her shoulder on Kaoru's chest and take the blonde down with a shoulder block.

Last edited by 909 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kawaii Casket Match: Kaoru vs Hotaru 6u0iRWY
Kawaii Casket Match: Kaoru vs Hotaru QiougD6Kawaii Casket Match: Kaoru vs Hotaru TTlOMaFKawaii Casket Match: Kaoru vs Hotaru 5t0Q5s2Kawaii Casket Match: Kaoru vs Hotaru WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down