by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest!

+6
zxn666
kerflubble
Bluemouse
Hawthorne22
valen311
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest!

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:20 am

Natsumi was next in line and she was looking dismayed at what those poor girls were being put through. And the horrible attitude of the judges only making it all more embarrassing. She pouted sadly, knowing it was her turn...and she was already ashamed of how she looked. Wearing a white t-shirt, tied with a knot on her right side to leave her mid drift completely exposed. The t-shirt was extremely thin and just with the sweet from standing so much time under the sun it was getting soaked and transparent... and Natsumi had nothing underneath it! A blue bikini bottom, white tennis shoes and a ribbon holding her hair completed her attire.

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 435264-VK8X4CX.jpg

"no no no... I don´t want to go out..." Natsumi repeated herself shaking her head as the crowd grew impatient. She turned around trying to find a escape route but the two body guard that have been placed to guard the event seemed to be particularly interested in her...and in why she hadn´t climbed up to the stage yet. Hanging her head in defeat Natsumi turned to see the stage again and after taking a deep breath she walked in. Her cute cheeks blushed deeply as she tried to cover her breasts with her arms and moved to the center of the stage with a pout.

"h...h-hi... I... I.. I a-am N-natsumi" she said unable to raise her eyes from the floor.

Sitting among the crowd was Kitten, wearing a black bowler hat and having bent her tail in such way that it crossed her face right under her nose as if it was a mustache. She wanted to be noticed so she had come incognito. Kitten stared at Natsumi with a serious analyzing and dignified stance.

Tapping her fingers in the table, Kitten emitted her judgement. "Too much blush, too much covering, too much clothes..tsk tsk"

"I think someone should be soaking this girl with icy water." she said before jumping from where she was sitting to the front of the stage. The tiny catgirl walked between the startled maids who now noticed that besides her bowler hat she was wearing something on her back... like a backpack, but much bigger.

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 Pack0086dp.jpg

"Step aside!" Kitten demanded as she took the gun-nozzle of her 'proton pack' and pointed it at Natsumi who was looking at the ridiculous scene with her head tilted to the side not understanding what was going on. Then Kitten pushed a button in the strange artifact she was carrying and long easily recognizable sounds was heard by all.

[url=http://www.hprops.com/sounds/KJH_PackstartCombo.mp3:32a8dndz]"Waaaaaaaammmmmmmm!"[/url:32a8dndz]

A straight beam of icy cold pressurized water shoot from Kitten´s 'proton pack' hitting Natsumi square in the face making the poor girl scream and cover her face, chance that Kitten took to lower the beam and hit Natsumi right on her chest with made the t-shirt cling to her curves and become completely translucent. The nipples reacted by grown hard and long making quite visible tents on Natsumi´s top to the crowd delight. Natsumi tried to cover herself up with her arms, turning to the side, but Kitten had a deadly accuracy and keep hitting with the water beam right in all the spots where Natsumi wasn´t covering, until finally desperate, Natsumi tried to bring one leg up to cover her sides and all she achieved was to lose balance and fall on her butt with a yelp.

Kitten pointed the nozzle of her 'proton pack' up, letting the water make an arch and fall right on top of Natsumi, who kneeled there looking miserable.

Kitten giggled and then without warning turning the 'proton pack' towards the maids, first Morrigan. Then, once the surprised Morrigan was on the floor shivering half frozen, Macha. And once the same result had been achieved with Macha, Babd.

Giggling hysterically Kitten then turned around and pointed her weapon at the judges table, but after thinking about it for a second, Kitten decided to give them a cute smile :3 AND RUN LIKE A CAT OUT OF THERE.

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 QiougD6Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 TTlOMaFSummer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest!

Post by Yatori Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:44 am

The kitten would pass by two surprised women.

"Who was that?" Momoko asked.

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing," Yatori assured her best friend. "Now let's on with the show!"

"I don't like this..."

The two wore white T-shirts over bikini bottoms. Neither wore any bras or bikini tops; Yatori felt like it, and had harassed Momoko with insinuations that real sumo fought topless, to which the full Japanese girl had replied "I'm a sumo fan!" repeatedly before finally giving in.

They arrived at the stage to find it in minor wet bedlam. "What happened here?" Momoko wondered. "Why are they all wet?"

"Oh, I dunno, Momo-chan," Yatori replied ingenuously from behind her.

"Yatori! You told me this was a match!"

"And it was! With your modesty!"

With that the mafiosi grabbed the sumo fan from behind in a full nelson hold.

"Ah! Y-Yatori! You tricked me!"

As Momoko struggled in her arms, Yatori called out to the hopefully recovering maids. "Hey! The one with the fire hose! Let her rip!"

Momoko paled. "You're going to tear my clothes off?" she demanded, misunderstanding. She writhed even harder, but Yatori was in her element and taking full advantage of Momoko's weakness against proper grappling.

Finally the maid with the fire hose had recovered from the icy drenching. Seeking catharsis of any sort, she let loose a torrent of white water into Momoko.

"Ahhh!" But then Momoko gathered herself and steadied her body against the water slamming into her, treating it as an opponent and not yielding an inch more or another cry, however small.

When the maid turned the water off, Momoko looked like the Japanese water ghost Sadako just come out of her hellhole of a well.

"So," Yatori asked her in that same ingenuous tone, "How was your first wet T-shirt match?"

"Yatori-san... anata wa... anata wa..."

The trembling Momoko grabbed her smirking friend.

"BAKA!!!"

With that furious battle cry, the sumo fan unleashed her explosive finishing move, Shumukuzori, the Sumo Back Body Drop! The entire stage actually shuddered with the impact.

Momoko got up and stomped off, fuming. "Yatori no baka..."

From where Yatori lay on the stage, a hand rose and did a thumbs up. "Totally worth it," was the groan that came with it.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:01 pm

From her position off stage, Tiffany winced as Yatori was driven to the floor. After Momoko stormed past her, the Texan made her way back on stage to where the Mafiosi lay.
"Girl, are you trying to get hurt?" she sighed before giving a brief laugh. Reaching down, she gently pulled the wet Yatori up to her feet.
Then she gave Macha, the garden hose carrying maid, a nod.
"Hit her, girl!" she called, trying to spin Yatori around to face the maid while applying a full nelson and get the already damp Mafiosi completely drenched!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Yatori grimaced when she saw Tiffany approach. "Hi, Ti-chan," she chuckled weakly in greeting. "I just outsmarted myself, is all. But it was totally worth it."

She took firm hold of the hand extended her with her own left hand, her right rubbing her back where it twinged the worst. "Ow!" Yatori gasped as Tiffany grappled and hauled her around. "What-" The rest of her exclamation turned into a sputter of Japanese as she got a face full of water. In no time at all, she was almost was drenched as Momoko had been, her thorougly soaked t-shirt lying heavy upon her perked-up breasts, her bullet-shaped and sized nipples straining against that dripping fabric.

Onc she'd coughed out what water she'd swallowed, Yatori laughed. "Good one, Ti-chan," she giggled, then purred: "You just got me fired up. Maybe, after this, we could have some fun to ourselves, wet t-shirts and all..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:30 am

With a grin Tiffany picked up the smaller Asian girl, cradling her in her arms.
"Darlin' you don't have to ask me twice. Your t-shirt won't be the only thing wet by the time we're done, girl." she replied as she carried Yatori off stage, the crowd whistling and cheering as they left.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Yatori let out a cute squeal as Tiffany swept the mafiosi off her feet and carried her off to be ravished. "My heroine," she giggled.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 pm

The judges carefully watched as the next few contestants came and went.

Wells shivered a bit after Bunny Bomber's performance, blushing quite a bit. "Ah... I think I need a dose of that hose after that performance!"

"Very sensual, entertaining at ze very least." Lukretia said softly as she clapped.

Valkoinen held up a picture of a rabbit with a minus sign next to it.

"W-what the heck!? Let me see those signs! Negative bunny!?" Wells exclaimed.

"There was with the no hopping. Squeaky weaky rabbits are to be with the hippity hopping!"

Wells scratched her head. "Um... that actually almost makes sense..."

As Katarina came up and introduced herself, Wells' eyes widened and she immediately shoved her hands between her legs. 'No wait!" She cried out as the beauty began her routine. "T-there's already a hole there! I don't need it to collapse in on itself!"

Lukretia merely smirked as the show was put n. "Excellent use of props." She commended, clapping lightly. Wells instantly turned and eyed Valkoinen warily.

"I swear if you pull out a negative soccer ball card!"

Valkoinen held up a card that said '-2'

"High marks from the Russian Judge!" The announcer called out.

When Natusmi came out, Wells' eyes widened. "Awwww!" She said. The tiny gambler certainly felt for Natsumi's plight.

"Hmmm." Valkoinen said as she looked at Wells. "She is with the being like someone I am with the knowing. Someone who is having both the wimpiness and simpiness."

Wells looked nervously at Valkoinen. "H-hey! I'm not simpy!" She she protested.

The minor squabbling was brought to a halt when Kitten appeared. Hosing down Natsumi produced a small chuckle from Lukretia and a look of horror from Wells who began to cry: T.T

"She's like a kindred spirit." Wells sobbed.

The maids each cried out when they got hit with another dose of Icy water.

After Natsumi and Kitten left, Valkoinen held up a scorecard that said "+1"

"Whaaaat!?' Wells said and hugged Valkoinen. "I knew you had a heart. You felt sorry for poor Natsumi, didn't you?"

Valkoinen shrugged Wells off and scowled at her. "Don't be with the being silly! I was with the giving score to itty bitty kitty!"

"She's not even IN the competition! W-what did you score Natsumi!?" Wells pleaded with the Finn to show a score.

Valkoinen held up a sign that read '- A Million Billion' Wells face faulted.

When Yatori and Momoko came out, Wells ponder them curiously. When the headlock was applied and the fire hose was called out for, Morrigan grinned. She was itching to hose down someone and she would have no mercy for Momoko as she aimed to hit the girl hard and get her as welt as possible.

Meanwhile, Wells began to whine again. "Another poor soul!" She said as she slumped into her chair. As she continued to watch the scene she winced with each passing moment until it was over. Finally, Momoko pulled out a move and stormed off, leaving Yatori on the ground. "Holy crap!" Wells said as she stood up. "S-she was like some caged beast!"

"Valkoinen held up a -0 sign and Wells looked at her again with a sigh. "Should I even ask?"

"She should have been with the using knife to disembowel opponent!" Val said stabbing her knife in the direction of Wells who leaped away scared and tumbled to the ground in a heap of flailing arms and legs. "Waaaah!"

As she was getting up, she watched as Yatori got held in place and soaked. "Ahh.." She said. "Now I kind of feel bad for her." She then blushed. "Though... she doesn't look like someone who got destroyed a second ago."

Lukretia stood up and clapped gently. "Das gut, fraulines!" She said and turned to allow the audience a large round of applause themselves. Hoots and hollers came out from the cheering crowd.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Lukretia looked around as the crowed cheered. When they settled down she brought her microphone up.

"Vill ze contestants return to ze stage so zat ve may begin ze judging."

She would give the beauties a few moments to shuffle back to ze stage. "Audience, you may judge on any criteria you deem fit. Please choose who you feel vas ze strongest competitor in today's competition, Danke."

No further RPing is necessary but it is welcomed if you desire. Go ahead and Rp your girls doing whatever if you like. Once the poll is up ANYONE is free to vote fore whoever they like and a winner will be declared once Voting is over.

(whenever that may be)

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2