by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch)

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 am

Kentaro would flip over and would slowly stand up as she had limped towards him. He would start to limp towards her, acid effecting the left knee and fire effecting the right leg. He would start to inch towards her and would try to send a ki charged punch to her ribs when he got close.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 am

Xun wasn't ready for the blast and she fell to one knee holding her ribs now "I will beat you" Xun screamed out before breathing a large ball of acid at Kentaro in a last ditch attempt to defeat him as Xun's reserves were growing low and the whole left side of her body was in extreme pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:51 am

Kentaro had felt the acid blast hit him in the shoulder, he had went wide eyed and had fallen to the ground, his left shoulder now burning. He would attempt to hit her with a ki-nado, wanting to try to end this, although if he missed then he would be signifigently weaker.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 am

Lucky for Kentaro his aim was dead on and the ki-nado struck Xun directly in the chest causing the dragon girl to be knocked to the ground but to Xun's advantage she wasn't knocked out by the blow but as she tried to get up again Xun fell right back onto her back with a groan of pain "You are a strong opponent" Xun said with a groan "And i surrender to you as i cannot get up".

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 am

"Really? What a coincidence! I can hardly stand! Hahahahahahahaha!" Kentaro would say, barely getting to his feet, limping towards her. When he got close he would stick out his hand to offer her help up. "Nice sparring match! I thought for sure that you would have killed me!" He said with a smile.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 am

"Wh, what are you doing" Xun said as Kentaro extended his hand "Aren't you just going to kill me and take my treasure" Xun said not even reaching for Kentaro's hand as she awaited his final blow.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 am

"What? No, I don't want your treasure, and I don't want to kill you. I couldn't even if I wanted to right now. Although if you do not want my help then I will just walk away." Kentaro would hold his hand out for a little longer, and if she did not accept then he would start to limp away.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 am

"No i could use some help" Xun said taking Kentaro's hand "But if you did not come for my treasure or my head, why did you come here?" Xun said getting to her feet before limping over to the cave entrnce where part of her treasure was.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 am

"I thought it would be fun to explore around here, I heard about the treasure and I heard about a guardian. I was never interested in getting any treasure, but I never fought anything like you before. So, that's why I came here, and it was fun, it was also nice meeting you Xun, but I must take my leave." Kentaro would say smiling towards her and would start to limp to where he came from. "Thank you for the spar!"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 am

"Well then i guess i should thank you as well for not killing me" Xun said trying to hide a smile "And if you want to come back and spar again i would be glad to." Xun then goes back towards her treasure to rest and recover from her wounds kinda glad she met Kentaro this day.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4