by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mimete - Deplorable living standards (complete)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mimete - Deplorable living standards (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mimete - Deplorable living standards (Open rp)

Post by Harukasan Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:46 pm

"Woa there Sam," already forgetting his name and catching on to his hands to stop his massaging temporarily. "You first have to prove yourself to me. So...what will it be? You gonna help me win singles or tag team gold?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Mimete - Deplorable living standards (complete) - Page 3 Empty EDIT

Post by Amazon_Victoria Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 am

((NVM))

Last edited by 171 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/victoria-rivers-t130.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t160.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/carribean-queen-t295.html:2d26yinw]"Caribbean Queen"[/url:2d26yinw]

Sex Wars Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/victoria-rivers-t161.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t180.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/carmen-michaels-t761.html:2d26yinw]Carmen Micheals[/url:2d26yinw]

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

Mimete - Deplorable living standards (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mimete - Deplorable living standards (Open rp)

Post by RickyC Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:03 am

Sid inwardly breathes a sigh of relief as she stops him. He then strives to look into her eyes and keep away from her chest while he speaks, "Prove myself?? Well, uh, I think I could, mabye probally do that...so..." He struggles to calm himself, "Yes?" His answer is a half question, hoping that it's the correct one and that it will please her.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:17 am

She was not completely dumb.

"Yes what?"

Waiting for his commitment to be a tag team partner or a valet to help her win singles gold.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:06 pm

He sighs as he tries to collect his thoughs and calm his panic, if only temporarily. "Yes as in I'm willing to try a trial tag match and act as a valet for another to try and find which works best between." A slight shiver runs over his body, but he presses on, "Yes as in I accept a partnership but I won't fully commit myself just yet. Sounds fair?" He's managed to build up some momentum as he speaks as his tone slowly strengthens and grows more forceful.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:19 pm

She frowned petulantly.

"I don't need a man who is only half ass in his commitemnts."

With that she coldly got up and reached for her gown. As she wrapped it about her she would give him a cold look.

"You still here?"

She clearly was dismissing him.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:49 am

'Say it.... come on...say it...' A little inner voice snidely gave Sid a mental nudge. He sighs seemingly dismissing it before looking up directly at her, giving her a hard stare. "Very well then, I'll take me leave. However, did you give any thought to the possibility that it's you and not I that's letting a good oppourtunity slip away?" With that he heads for the door, ignoring her gaze.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:23 am

Mimete waited for him to leave and then shrugged. She was sure she would find other ways to amuse herself. She would eventually get dressed and leave to find some other sport.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Mimete - Deplorable living standards (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mimete - Deplorable living standards (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3