by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho Empty (Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

Post by hamish1024 Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:37 am

Liberty was at the gym, humming happily herself as she went to open her locker. The tall, buxom black-haired girl was, as always, scruffily dressed in her dirty white top and leather miniskirt. She casually glanced over to the other side of the room, and looked up with interest as she saw a blonde woman standing there. Liberty stared for a second, then smiled as she recognised the figure. Liberty wasn’️t sure if the other girl had noticed her or not.

“Hey, Hannah!” she called out across the locker room. “Hannah Jericho, right? The one that used to be a hardcore champ, yeah?”

Last edited by 1043 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho Empty Re: Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 am

Hannah had been searching through her locker, she kept a bunch of things in there just in case, and she would get Vivien again, damn woman! She heard somebody yelling at her though, and would slam the door shut, looking on at the girl who yelled for her. She would be deemed to be disguisting to Vivien, that's for sure but Hannah didn't care, she didn't always keep herself in that great of shape with her hygine either. "Yeah, I'm her, who might you be beautiful? Hannah would ask, still in her attire that she had been wearing for days, she didn't have enough time to wash it, and it showed with all the dirt and blood on it. "How may I help ya?"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho Empty Re: Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

Post by hamish1024 Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 am

The black-haired girl sauntered over to Hannah, leaning against the steel lockers to start chatting.
“I’️m called Liberty. Don’️t recognise me huh? Fair enough, I’️ve been hardcore wrestling all over the place, moving around a lot, and was never as high in the leagues as you. Plus, I guess you were pretty obsessed with fighting that Vivien girl to notice much else.” Liberty smiled and scratched her head. “Don’️t get me wrong, Hannah, you were always my favourite of the two! Anyway, it’️s cool that you’️re here, now that I’️m going to stick in this league and make a name for myself. I suspect I might be seeing a lot of you, so I’️ll soon find out how tough you really are!” The taller girl grinned enthusiastically, brimming with casual confidence.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

"Liberty eh? Yeah, I think I've heard about you through the internet, I think I have seen you in some matches, but you'd have to remind me, not to clear headed with the beatings I've taken!" Hannah had stated, chuckling a little. "Yeah, well, don't worry kid, you probably have your own little following in this business. Hell, when I started, people thought that I wasn't going to amount to shit, now look, I'm a fairly popular hardcore wrestler!" Hannah would start to open her locker again and would look at the weapons. "Hey, Liberty....how about a hardcore spar? It'll be a way for us to warm-up you know? Hey, it might even let us be partners!" Hannah would say smiling.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:52 pm

A big grin appeared on Liberty’️s face. “A spar huh...” She rolled her neck and cracked her knuckles. “Okay, yeah, but I have to warn you, I don’️t always play well with others!” she smiled sweetly.
From where she was standing, Liberty tried to peer into Hannah’️s locker, but she couldn’️t quite see what was inside. She guessed the blonde would have a healthy supply of weapons in there, anyway. Not that his bothered Liberty, she had her own stash to fall back on.
The black-haired babe got into a loose fighting stance. Hannah was still looking in her locker, and a wicked idea struck Liberty. Impulsively, the taller girl ran forwards and delivered a massive high kick into the open locker door. She was aiming to knock the metal square off its hinges and send it clattering into Hannah as a statement of intent.
“Sorry, hun!” giggled Liberty. It wasn’️t a very sporting move, but it had made a very satisfying crash. “I just can’️t wait to start trashing this place!!” she explained.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Hannah was a bit shocked at the locker door being kicked onto her, it was unexpected, but she would smile and get it off of her. She would stand and would smile at Liberty. "Hey, not a problem, it is a hardcore spar after all!" Hannah would say, attempting to get a kendo stick out of her locker. If she could she would attempt to crack Liberty over the head with it.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:31 pm

“Woah!” Liberty only narrowly dodged the kendo stick; she felt it whip her hair as it flew through the air by her head. She was lucky it had taken Hannah a little while to retrieve it from the locker, if the attack had come any quicker it would have smashed straight into her skull.
“Nice try, bitch” smiled Liberty, her adrenaline fully pumping now. Having missed, the blonde was now wide open to counterattack – Liberty grabbed Hannah by the shoulders and roughly slammed her spine-first into the wall of metal lockers.
Keeping her opponent pinned against the wall, Liberty delivered several heavy knees to the belly.
“Your stick’️s not much use up close and personal, is it?” the black-haired girl observed, clearly enjoying herself. Liberty would then grab Hannah’️s head and start pounding it against the steel lockers – punishing the other girl in an attempt to make her drop her weapon.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 am

Hannah had been a little shocked at how she missed Liberty, but was more shocked at how quick Liberty was. She would feel herself get slammed up against the locker, but as she was delivering knees she would let go of the stick and would bring her arms up around her head, and would try to slam their heads together hard. "Oh yeah! That was good baby, but it wasn't rough enough!" Hannah would say, she would attempt to deliver another headbutt, hoping to get Liberty to let go. If Liberty did let go, she would grab a floresent lightbulb and would swing it vertically to hit her head.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Hannah’️s headbutting soon stopped Liberty’️s assault. The black-haired girl blinked, stunned by the blows, and let go of her opponent. But this just set her up for the lightbulb smash to the head. Glass shattered over Liberty’️s face and the broken shards fell all over the floor.
“Agh!” Liberty exclaimed, staggering backwards, having suffered a solid hit. “So – you really want rough!?” she then grinned.
The younger wrestler backed up against a wooden bench. Shaking the last bits of lightbulb from her thick black hair, she hopped up onto the bench and used this elevated position to launch herself at Hannah, taking the blonde to the ground in a diving tackle. This would slam Hannah hard against the tiled floor and the broken glass would crunch painfully beneath the girls’️ bodies.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Liberty might of climbed a wooden bench, but at that point, Hannah would grab another light bulb from her locker, the flying cross body would hit her, but Hannah would turn around and swing while Liberty was in mid air, aiming for the chest region, and was brought down hard on the hard tiles and glass. "Oh damn! That was something else kid!" Hannah would comment, trying to send a fist aginst Liberty's ribs.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho Empty Re: (Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next