by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Step forward, bitches! [ Sirene's debut ]

2 posters

Go down

Step forward, bitches! [ Sirene's debut ] Empty Step forward, bitches! [ Sirene's debut ]

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:55 pm

The crowd was waiting for the next match, it was really a fun night for them to see so many frictio nwrestlers and kawaii wrestlers go at it like that but today was a special day, even though they did not know it yet. The crowd became impatient when nothing was happening for a while, the referee and announcer came together to tak about what was happening, the new match was going to start between two rookies. When the announcer wanted to speak, he was interrupted by a loud boom that came from every speaker that was located all over the arena.

An air raid siren went off, which made people panic, were it not that it was only heard inside the arena and not outside the federation. It wouldn't be long untill the next boom came, this time it was followed by a song.. Drop the Bombshell from Powerman 5000, a song no one of the crowd have heard being used as some sort of theme song here. Finally the person behind the song came out, a rather oddly dressed girl with unusual long aqua colored hair. She was dressed in a black blouse with a aquatic colored tie on it, that same weird light blueish colorred fingerless gloves and matching skirt. Black thighstockings and black training shooes. She held a strange yet matching custom speakerphone in her hand with a bright glowy pink corn that came from it and spun around her arm to prevent it from falling off.

She made her way into the ring without even looking at the confused crowd around her, rolling inside of it and getting up, stepping to the center of the ring and look around at the entire crowd to make sure she had everyone's attention.. Even if she didn't, what she was about to do would no doubt give her complete attention. She brought her speaker phone to her lips, a known smirk upon her face and soon she yelled out, the volume was pretty high that it would certainly hurt the ears of those close around her.

" Hello bitches of the AFW! As you may have realized, I am new! The name is Sirene and you will soon remember that name all to fucking well, that I promise! " Sirene shifted to the side to look at the other side of the crowd. " I'm not here for just telling my name to you people. I am looking for a girl tough enough to come in this ring right now to try and beat me! "

Sirene was pretty sure with what she was doing. She craved for violence today, she needed a challenge after all tese years!

" WHO THE FUCK HAS THE GUTS TO TAKE ME ON RIGHT NOW!? "

Sirene practically yelled through that speakerphone now, dropping it to her side and turned to look at the entrance, waiting to see if someone would dare to fight her.

Last edited by 131 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Step forward, bitches! [ Sirene's debut ] Empty Re: Step forward, bitches! [ Sirene's debut ]

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:31 am

Sirene didn't have to wait too long as Martyr No More by Fozzy plays up this time as the long time wrestling veteran Kei comes out. She Gives Sirene a smirk from a distance then makes her way to the ring and slappin' hands with some of the fans at ring side along the way. She stops to talk for a moment with one of the fans and the fan loans her a sign that se had with her. She gets in the ring and hand motions for the music to cut as she holds upa mic she brought with her.

"Nice to meet you Sirene. I'm sure you know who I am so I won't bore you with an introduction but I will say this. Just so we're clear on it I have no intentions getting in the way of what ever you may be trying to accomplish." She then holds up the sign she borrowed and it reads "Whose Line is it Anyway Points = AFW Title" she then flips it around and the other side said "Both Don't Matter." She grins and gives it to some one of the ring staff at ringside to return it to the fan as she then looks back at Sirene.

"I may not be in it for the hardware but if you're looking for someone tough enough to test yourself against why not test yourself against someone who's been around the sport all her life. Why not test yourself against the best WRESTLER AFW has to off. Why not test yourself against me.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Step forward, bitches! [ Sirene's debut ] Empty Re: Step forward, bitches! [ Sirene's debut ]

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Sirene looked over at the woman who was coming to the ring, not quite sure who it was, hell she looked a little odd. She impatiently tapped her foot against the canvas when Kei didn't seem to take her seriously, just talking to one of the fans didn't sit right with Sirene at all but she just had to take it for now untill Kei would enter the ring, Sirene clutching her microphone tightly and stroked her thumb over the glowy pink cord, waiting untill the woman would finally speak to her.

For a long time Sirene went silent after Kei was finished and it looked like the girl was going to back down but soon she replied to Kei's challenge. " I have no idea who the fuck you are, nor do I care. You claim to be this federation's best wrestler, so I'll just have to take your word for it and kick your ass. You got five minutes to get ready so we can start. "

Sirene wasn't the type of heel to attack Kei without a word, taking a few steps back to rest against the turnbuckle, not looking like she was going to change into anything simpler nor getting out of the ring for anything. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 pm

"5 minutes huh. Well that's just, hold on." She leaves the ring and looks underneith it for something. She comes out shortly with a calculator and presses a few button then grins. "You know factoring the exchange rate and other things you just gave me an hour. Luckly for you though I don't need that long." She quickly heads backstage and the waiting game begins.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down