by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dance of the Butterfly ( For Tanosh )

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dance of the Butterfly ( For Tanosh ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance of the Butterfly ( For Tanosh )

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 am

Juri's eyes narrowed, she had missed that blow and she noticed the position Yi's hand was in, it would surely be devastating if Yi could get a succesfull hit.. Juri's arms were still close, despite hating the use of her arms in her style, she brought her hand up and slapped the back of her hand up against the underside of Yi's wrist, forcing it upwards ad to graze over her leg rather then hitting the vital spot, she'd immidiatly brought her leg backwards and tried to perform a vicious sweep kick towards the girl's stomache once more.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Dance of the Butterfly ( For Tanosh ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance of the Butterfly ( For Tanosh )

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Her arm was blocked, and her upper body open to a punch or arm strike... But Juri chose to swing her leg instead. An interesting choice would send Yi even closer, directly into the sweep but before it had a chance to reach the zenith of momentum. The collision stung but not half as much as it should have. Yi knew had she not cut the attack early it would have been far worse.

Now so close to the leg expert that their busts were within an inch of collision, Yi brought her fan in for a short shove of a strike. This time she would not strike with the feathers but rather the pommel, and she would dig it just under Juri's exposed ribcage. Proximity would keep the attack from being a strike, but would also protect it from being blocked. The intent wasn't pain anyways... It was to put this woman back on her ass.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Juri couldn't believe the way Yi managed to fight against one of her strongests kicks, she was a little impressed but she was not here to enjoy someone dodging her attacks. She was however startled by how close Yi was, pulling her leg back and wanting to jump away from the girl but instead the sudden impact in her defenceless ribs had halted her to a complete stop and soon enough she didn't know what she had to do but move backwards, forgetting about the jump and her balance and falling onto her butt right infront of Yi, one hand rubbing her side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 pm

She was almost delighted to see the abrupt counter had been effective. The surprised Juri would be slow to recover her leg and begin to fall. This was the failing of grandiose attacks. They often left the user off balance. Yi quickly wrapped her left arm under the kick as Juri went down like a well lumberjacked pine. The historian wouldn't stop the fall or even slow it, rather she would control it. Right foot was moved in as Juri went down... Yi dropped her own weight to the inside of Juri's left thigh all through her right knee. That same bundle of nerves that was almost struck earlier by her left hand? Now the other leg would find a full on assault with the crushing force of Yi's body weight behind it.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Juri was not prepared for Yi this time, she still had shake the confusion from her head, she didn't know what just happened and nor did she have the time when Yi advanced on her, soon her body tensed and her eyes widened, looking straight up at Yi in shock as the girl worked down on her nerves, her entire leg almost went limp but that didn't stop her from screaming out, her hands quickly coming to Yi's foot and trying to forcely remove it from her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Unless Juri could lift Yi's full weight with her arms fully extended and while she laid on her back, Yi's crushing knee would go nowhere.

With her knee planted firmly in Juri's leg and Juri focusing on trying to remove it, Yi would strike with the pommel of her fan into Juri's other leg, just to make sure that it wouldn't begin to feel lonely about all the attention being showered into Juri's left leg.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Despite being severly injured, Komei could see what was happenining but also that it wasn't safe to stay here she tried to time her words when Juri would stop screaming from pain. " Yi... You.. Should go.. There might be.. More coming.. "

Meanwhile, Juri was trying to get away from Yi, the pain as becoming unbearable, trying to ignore the fresh strike that was end into her fresh leg, instead she tried to kick Yi in the gut with it, though still in pain, she still tried to get away from Yi, this was proving to be too much for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 am

Her attention shifted back to Koumei for a moment, curious as to what had made her think that more could be coming. Magma eyes shifted over the pouring rain, which caused her to wonder who- The jerking motion of Juri trying another kick with the leg the historian held. It didn't free itself, but it did pull Yi almost entirely off balance, throwing her face first into Juri's stomach. "Unf!' she groaned as she was kicked back upright, still holding onto the side of Juri's leg. Of course, her knee on Juri's left leg slipped as well, but only to place the shin across the whole length, still a painful prospect but not as piercingly painful. "If you do not calm down, my next strike will be so crippling, you won't be able to lift your leg for a week," she threatened Juri with a voice filled with malice. The pommel of her fan aimed itself at the crotch that Yi had so neatly spread open and ready for her own assault on. It had not escaped her attention that it was waiting as though on a silver platter this whole time.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 am

Juri was battle crazy but not stupid, resting on her elbows with her upper body raised off the ground, she glared up at Yi and simply nodded at her, knowing that Yi would probably do it since she had the upperhand, calming down very slowly, her panting started to dissapear once she got control of herself, not making any sort of movements to make sure Yi would release her completely, not taking her eyes off Yi, one might say she was staring into Yi's eyes llike a lover but Juri's eyes were fierce an violent.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:27 am

Panting, her magma red eyes glared at Juri. The historian's chest raised and fell over and over as she tried to bring herself out of the fight and into thought. "You, Juri. I don't know what you are here for, or what your business is with Koumei, but I'll be taking her from here presently. If you are wise, you will seek medical attention for your two friends. If you attack me or Koumei again - I will ruin your ability to lift a leg," her voice was low, calm, and controlled by explicit diction. She didn't move, already knowing that her control over Juri's left leg had been compromised.

"Koumei. Can you stand?" she looked like she was talking to Juri. Afterall, those eyes were starring at the woman eye to eye.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next