by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An awakening in the infirmary

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An awakening in the infirmary - Page 2 Empty Re: An awakening in the infirmary

Post by Tanosh Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:49 pm

It was an honest offer. Lu Yi could portray herself as hating the 'filthy half breed'. Say a few words about her traitorous father, or her slut of a mother. History was littered with bigotry and the insults never really changed. Lady Lu simply did not believe in such a mindset, as each person was given a unique opportunity become something great. This isn't to be confused with the naive mindset that all people have some hidden talent that makes them special among the rest.

~The AFW is unsafe for people to be alone. The Era of Hell and the White Gale both have become a turf war, and historical trends suggest that those hurt the most by a turf war are those unaffiliated with either side.~ She sat back down on the bed that was beside the one given to Jocelyn. A feather fan was lifted from it and gracefully moved to cover Lady Lu Zhou's throat. She swallowed knowing that after the next sentence Jocelyn would be given the option to shatter the secrecy of everything. Though that was not a preferred path. ~Lady Lu Jiao, join my alliance so that we may stop this turf war before it escalates.~

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Jocelyn listened to Yi's words but practically scoffed at them once she was finished. "Unsafe?" She questioned. "You act like people are dying backstage. Tch. Besides, nobody would be stupid enough to mess with me." Even though she WANTED to say that it was because she'd kick their asses but really it was because of her status as the daughter of a diplomat. She had already been in trouble for joining the AFW in the first place but every match that came back with her leaving beaten and on the losing end had even threatenwd that protection. It seemed to her that when she was disgracing herself in the ring that she was disgracing all of China but she was sure they'd never aknowledge a win in the same way.

Clenching her fists, Jo looked back at Yi and spoke in Chinese once more. She had been used to slipping back and forth netween the two with a father who stubbornly refused to speak english unless he had to and a mother who could barely speak chinese. "Why do you even want me in your little group! You know I haven't even won a single match yet right?" Jo said her next words in english. "Youre just trying to get one last jab in at me with your mockery. I knew it." Her words weren't as venomous as normal, they sounded more hurt than anything.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 am

She smiled kindly at Jocelyn's words, magma red eyes shifting over Jocelyn's body again. Perhaps she'd mistake it again, or perhaps she'd see Yi was actually again allowing herself to admire the woman (who atleast at this moment wasn't orally vomiting hatred). The fact that Jocelyn could feel an emotion other than anger was a comforting. ~I cannot make your decisions for you,~ she said evenly. Regardless of Jocelyn's showing in the ring, Lady Lu Zhou saw potential in the half Chinese. ~If you're not interested, then I must ask the favor that you don't spread the word.~ She took a few steps back away from the bed and turned around to leave.

~But, I don't particularly care for a future which either side wins. If Era of Hell wins, this whole league will become little more than a~ "Bondage Discipline Sado Masochism arena in a ring in front of a crowd." ~If White Gale wins, the league will become consumed with cheery do-gooders. People too weak or bound by some enlightened moral code. It would be the death of the league either way.~ She seemed to think better of what she just said, ~Well, unless Era of Hell wins, but then I wouldn't care to be in a ring for that purpose.~ Finally she turned back to look at Jocelyn.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm

"You think I'm a blabbermouth?" She said turning her head. "Tch." She sighed. "I don't know why you're getting all worked up about some little groups. If they are like that for real, they'll just fight each other. Isn't that the best strategy anyway?" Of course Jocelyn had read it. EVERY Chinese person had read it. most non-Chinese people had read it. "Sending people in now when they are still at full strength is wasting good bodies, esoecially if they get injured. The number one rule is don't fight unnecessary battles." She said looking at Yi." She then sat up again. She ocouldn't be cooped up in the bed anymore.

She walked over to Yi again. "Who cares?" She said waving her hand away as she spoke the words in Chinese. She then got close and stuck out her pointer finger and jabbed it into the side of Yi's breast. Not witht he intent of inflicting pain but hard enough to make a point. "Why do YOU care about what happens to this leageu and why should I?" She asked again in Chinese. "Tch. I don't care about anyone!" Do you hear me?!" Her angry shout was in english this time but her cheeks were flush despite her words, betraying her hard tone with some underlying meaning behind it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 am

She turned as Jocelyn continued speaking. Lady Lu Zhou would listen to the other's words as that is what Jocelyn deserved from Yi. She did not change her appearance, nor did she grow angry by the claims of Jocelyn. She was accurate in expounding the virtues of preparing and not wasting, if not slightly condescending towards Yi's intelligence. Of course, Jocelyn had not seen the full breadth of Yi's plans, nor the full extent to which she could rationalize strategy so it was to be expected. The half Chinese was right to have her doubts. When asked why Jocelyn should even fight here, Yi could not think to offer any recourse. The decision to fight here was logical for the Historian. No one was willing to provide her a home or a job for her talents... except for the Friction League. She joined for finance, Jocelyn had obviously not.

~The people down the hall could hear you, but that doesn't mean they believe you. I personally don't believe you even believe you,~ she slipped her hand into her pocket and produced a piece of folded up parchment. The sailor displayed it very plainly for the woman to see, then placed it on Jocelyn's bedside table. "If you change your mind..." the hardest part of any deal was walking away. It couldn't be a bluff, either. She took a step back and gave a deep bow to the woman, closing her eyes as she did so. "Good night, Lady Lu Jiao."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2