by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bouncy Castle of Doom!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bouncy Castle of Doom! - Page 6 Empty Re: Bouncy Castle of Doom!

Post by Tanosh Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm

She sputtered and choked on the humming dildo as she was rolled over onto her stomach. Hands were cuffed together, leaving her to try and spit out the vibrator with only her mouth. She only worked it about halfway out by the time Cerbera was done cuffing her... She was just about to spit it out the rest of the way as Cerbera made her cautionary threat. "Mmmnnn!"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 am

Cerbera was done yet, she quickly grasped the wet vibrator that Ada tried to spit out, thrusting it in and out of her mouth for a while before she'd bring it back between Ada's legs. Without mercy, Cerbera immidiatly pushed the tip of the vibrating tool against her opponent's sex before she jabbed it all the way inside of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 am

"Ackgk, glk," she choked on the vibrator as it was thrust in and out of her mouth, it pushed against the back of her throat with each push Cerbera gave it. Luckily for Ada she had a pretty good resistance to vomiting. Happy to have it finally taken away, she buried her face into the rubbery bouncy mat... as though this would somehow lessen the pain she felt in her mouth.

Nothing deadens pain better than a distraction! And that's certainly what Pink Ice got as that Vibrator found a new home, jammed all the way inside her womanhood. It felt like it was shoved in so deep that Ada was surprised that there was any of it left outside of her. She screamed loudly from the pain, to the point of hurting her throat further. "OH GOD IN HEAVEN! I deserved that... yes... yes..." well atleast she found another pain to focus on. "Let's all just... be reasonable..."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Cerbera got back upon her feet and looked down at Ada, she was now completely in Cerbera's control and Cerbera was not going to let that simply go to waste. She brought her leg back and kicked her foot straight against the vibrator, then she turned to grab her jacket and put it back around herself, zipping it down no one could see her breasts or exposed sex and people immidiatly boo'd but she didn't really care much about it. She grabbed another toy, a much small dildo then the one Ada was using and walked back towards her, sitting on her back and trying to stuff it in Ada's mouth. " Better this wet because this is going into your ass.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:50 pm

She let out an ear peircing scream as the vibrator was kick. Pain flooded Ada's body and she slid down to lay on her stomach. None of the vibrator was outside of her now... And her womb must have been penetrated by it. She sobbed gently from the pain... But when Cerbera came back with a second one, she dutifully sucked and lubricated it with her saliva.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Cerbera took a hold of Ada's hair with one hand while the other lightly thrusts the length in and out of Ada's mouth, glaring down quietly as she waited untill it was lubricated enough, pulling it out and turning to face Ada's legs, pressing the tip of the wet dildo against Ada's rear. " Never mess with me again.. " With that said she suddenly shoved the length in as far as it could go with just one thrust!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:29 pm

"Mmn hmm nnn mmm hmm" she sucked the dildo, slickening it with her saliva and tears. As it was pulled from her mouth, she sucked extra hard trying to keep it for herself. Finally it came out with a *pop*, suggesting just how hard she was sucking. "No.. No please, let's be reasonable here!" She sobbed. As it touch her bottom she continued her pleading, shaking her head back and forth, "Please let me show you I'm sorry, Lemme just eat you ou-AAAOOOOUUUUUTT!" She screamed as the second dildo was shoved in and her back arced from the pain.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Cerbera stared down at the squirming Ada and couldn't help but laugh loudly, forcing that dildo deep inside of her rear and keeping it inside, she was done for now, all she had to do is pin her, kicking her onto her back once more and tries to sit on her chest with her knees upon the girl's shoulders, going for a pin attempt.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 pm

She screamed again when the dildo was shoved the rest of the way into her depths. A thin trickle of blood appeared from the overly rough and under lubricated treatment she received. Pink Ice sobbed and pleaded as Cerbera kicked her over, the pain caused her body to writhe, but the writhing only caused more pain. She let out a huff as Cerbera mounted her chest, those breasts providing a cushion for the Heel's rump. Besides the writhing of her legs she had no strength to fight back.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 am

Cerbera pressed all her weight down, one hand pressing upon Ada's forehead while the other hand pressed upon the girl's lips to silence her, seeing the referee come over with a blush and starting to smack the bouncy floor. " 1! " Cerbera looked back down at Ada with a cold glare. " I'm not done with you yet.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next