by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open) Empty Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open)

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 am

Yu-Shin was the grandmaster of his dojo, he promised Masako that he would train her every week and teach her something new. Masako was inside the gym ring, striking out her fists with a barage of karate punches. Yu-shin dodged them with relative ease as he countered with a karate punch of his own. Masako bloched it by striking down his arm, and countred with a snap kick to his face. Yu-shin backed up and tapped her foot as it extended as far as it could. Masako fell over like a ton of bricks,

"Balance, we need to work on your balance...balance can make or break a fighter but, first we need to balance the inner you before we balance the outer you... You need to fight someone new...and conquer your fears of defeat..."

Masako looked down as she remebered how her first match with Sasha had ended her going through her table, stripped of her Gi and in her bra and panties, and pissing in her pants.

"Look, I know you feel uncomfortable fighting someone else but, it's something you need to do...I have a match are you sure you can stay here alone?" Yu-Shin said

"I'm 17 and just cause i'm in the Kawaii league doesn't mean I'm alittle kid, Master!" Masako said,

"Okay, Okay Sheesh! I almost forgot how touchy Kawaii's were!" Yu-shin said

"What was that?" Masako yelled, as Yu-Shin had jogged away with a chuckle, leaving her with a playful grin.

"right... I need to find someone to spar with..." she said turning serious
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open) Empty Re: Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:28 am

"Ha!" a voice shouted not to far from the Karate girl as it was shortly followed by a loud thud. "Ha!" the voice shouted once again before being followed by the same grunt. The voice was only Sayuki Akisawa, who was practicing her kicks along with her trainer, O. Van. O. Van was holding a body shield that was the reason for the thuds whenever Sayuki would force her shin guarded kicks into the equipment while O. Van instructed her to continue doing it over and over again while he switched the position from mid kicks to high kicks.

"Come on! Do it again!" O. Van shouted as Sayuki did just that, "Again!" same thing, "Once more!" one more kick.

"Dammit you Old Man! How many times are you going to make me kick this thing!?" Sayuki shouted, a tad annoyed with her trainer since he told her that he would teach her another move to use in the wrestling ring, though all he's done so far was just kicking the body shield.

"As much as it takes! Do it again!" he shouted as Sayuki gritted her teeth and kicked the bag with a little more force, venting out her anger. Feeling the added force, O. Van stumbled back a bit, "That was good now just-" Van was saying, but he had lowered his shield when it was time for a high kick and had his head nearly kicked off his shoulders. "Sonuvabitch..." he lifelessly mumbled as his body sagged to the ground while his eyes rolled back into his head.

Shocked by her trainer idiotic action, Sayuki looked on stunned the knocked out man as she scoffed at him, "You idiot! Why in the world did you drop your guard!?" she shouted to the unconscious man, before sighing. "He's not going to get up anytime soon..." Sayuki mumbled to herself before looking around, "I guess I can do some other kind of training..." she mumbled again, looking around to see what she could do with her free time that was on her hands.

Back to top Go down

Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open) Empty Re: Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open)

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:45 am

Masako leaned against the top rope as she watched the two of them training and cringed as the man was knocked out,

"Umm.. Hi! MY name's Masako" Masako said, "I'm kinda new here and my Master is in a match...and I really want to train would you mind sparring with me?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:55 am

"Hm?" Sayuki turned her head towards the ring as a girl had asked her to spar with her. Taking another look at the Old Man, Sayuki saw no improvement in his condition as he was still out like a light. Sighing, Sayuki saw no reason to turn this girl down on her offer, since it was probably better than working out by herself she slid into the girl after taking off her shin guards. "Why not? Uh...I'm Sayuki and I guess you can say I'm new here too." Sayuki uncomfortably introduced herself, not knowing what else to say to Masako, "So how do you want to do this? Light or full contact? Or do you have some special rules for sparring?" Sayuki asked, wondering what kind of spar she would participate in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 pm

"Hmmm... Well, how about a standard wrestling match....and umm... I guess it'll be full contact but, let's try not o hurt each other that badly cause we don't want be injured before an actual match... right?" Masako said, doing a few stretches and going into her Karate stance, "forgive me, if I can't keep up with you... I don't have much fighting expierence... at all...and I'm kawaii but, alot of people say I can take a pretty good beating. Umm.. is there any particular move you want to work on I can help you with?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Sayuki gave Masako a glare, 'Great another Kawaii...though I guess I can give her props for wanting to do a regular match. she thought lightening her glare, despite her dislike towards Kawaii, she felt a sense of respect for her wanting to compete in a normal match. Following the kawaii's example, Sayuki began to do some light stretch to prepare for this match before being asked about practicing a particular move. "Hm...Not exactly, the Old Man lets me practice my moves on him all the time, I just need the wrestling experience." she explained before dropping down into a striker stance, "Just a warning, I tend to go overboard so you better keep your guard up or else you'll end up like the Old Man over there." Sayuki said, motioning her head towards her knocked out trainer, who by the way was nowhere near 'old' "So why don't we begin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:18 pm

"Umm.. sure okay," Masako turned back to O.Van, "Why do you call him old man?"

After Sayuki would answer her question, Masako would go into her Karate stance with her fists at her sides and her stance brought up aliitle wider. She would inhale and exhale, closing her eyes she tried to calm herself down.

"Alright...let's begin...." Masako said, the girl would dash towards Sayuki and throw a Karate punch to her solar plexes. If the kawaii hardcore champioon admited they packed a punch, then a regular friction wrestler shouldn't think other wise. She extended her arm in a reverse fist androtated at 180 degrees right before impact. "KYahh!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Sayuki blinked when asked the questioned, "Because....he just is...." Sayuki lamely answered before shaking her head to focus everything on the match. 'Okay, let me get a grasp on how strong she is before I do anything. I don't want to hurt her that badly...' Sayuki thought just as Masako threw the first hit. Upon impact, Masako twisted her fist to drill farther into Sayuki's chest to knock the wind out of her, not to mention the hit along was harder than she'd imagine.

"Gah!" Sayuki grunted stumbling back on to the ropes, gasping for air. 'Damn! She hits hard!' Sayuki shouted, now believing herself as an idiot for thinking she didn't strike hard because she was a kawaii. Not wanting the smaller girl to continue with a barrage of strikes, Sayuki quickly threw a mid kick to stop Masako in her tracks and give her enough time to regain her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Due to her small stature and speed being the only thing she was half decent in she easily ducked under the ick and would sweep Sayuki's leg with a snap kick causing her to fall but, not knowing what to do after the fall, she waited till her opponent got back up. Although Masako was quite happy, with her small victory,but, in the back of her mind she realized she was already out of tricks.

Masako exhaled, she was nervous the kick that Sayuki produced nearly decapitated her and her kick was still no where near that power.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:23 pm

"Waaa~!" Sayuki shouted as her leg was swept underneath her and fell to the mat. Preparing for some type of follow up, Sayuki grabbed the ropes to initiate a rope break, but strangely Masako didn't attack. Using said ropes to pull herself back up Sayuki lightly slapped her own face several times to get her head into the game, 'Come on you idiot! This is the reason Old Man tells you not to be over confident!' she berated herself. Quickly shaping herself for the match, Sayuki thought of a game plan, 'So she's a strong striker, I wonder how is her ground game?' she thought before quickly shooting low to try and secure a single leg take down on the smaller girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next