by Yori Today at 10:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 7 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:27 pm

"I find that-ugh- HARD TO BELIIEVE!" She yelled, "Would you stop pullling on my toes!"
Ayame reached backwards and grabbed shatter's ankles and pulled him off of her.
"Get OFF!" She yelled kicking out of the hold
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 7 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 am

Shatter got off her back, but he was quite clever as he moved his position to behind her feet as he still held them. "I'll stop if you give up now." Facing her back now, he started to twist her toes again, but now he began to bend her feet forward as well.

Last edited by 971 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm

"KYah!" Ayame struggled desperatly and crawled her way to the ropes where she would attempt to touch it for a rope break. She was about 2 feet away as she crawled forward.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:16 am

But then Shatter pulled her back into the center of the ring and crossed her feet again for a double toe leglock. He repeated his methods of twisting her toes while sitting on her back. He continued twisting her left toes until he heard cracks all around.

Last edited by 971 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 am

Ayame screamed as her toes were being cracked, "You leave me no choice..."
The Tae Kwon Do girl began to choke her self trying to sever the blood flow from her throat. Attempting to call on her darker half, to force herself out of the hold. Although there was some doubt if ayame could revert back to herself, she had some confidence in her self-restraint. 'If I could control her when I fought Hitomi I can do the same' she thought to herself.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 am

Shatter saw what was happening and released his grip on Ayame's feet to flip her on her back. He grabbed her hand that is on her throat and tried to pull it off. "Don't do it, Ayame! You're trying to let this anger get the better of you. If you do let it control you, it'll you more than it will to me and many other people. You have to fight it, Ayame! Don't let it get to you!" He held her hand in his and he was blushing greatly over this and so was she as they both looked at each other.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:19 am

(I don't think shatter would know if shatter would know about her darkside...)
Ayame blinked, "Umm... ok... Shatter but, I need to learn how to control her, she's a part of me and the reason why I can not become a grandmaster besides my master's watching."
She blushed and smiled as they held hands, she turned away shyly and looked up at Shatter, "But, if you don't want me to, that's alright..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 am

(Well, I guess Shatter just felt something different with Ayame. That's all.)

Shatter smiled back and said, "OK...hope you don't mind more pain though." He immediately turned Ayame back on her stomach and grabbed her feet again to do a double toe leglock. This time, he began working on her right pinky toe.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:43 pm

"Uhh.. can I skip out on the pain?" Ayame said.
After she was rolled over, She slid her legs between Shatter's legs before he seized her legs and kicked him in the inside of both of his kneecaps. Ayame would roll away and get back on her feet, quickly. She was unsure shatter would have fallen, knowing him he would do some aerial stunt to remain on his feet.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:33 am

Shatter felt the insides of his kneecaps get hit, but he didn't fall. Instead he slowly looked at Ayame as she got back on her feet. He noticed that Ayame was struggling to stand straight after her toes got cracked. He cracked his knuckles together and would walk to her with a determined look on his face. If he can disable her other toes, then he might have the advantage to win this match.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next