Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Demon and The Slime (for Mr.Doctor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Demon and The Slime (for Mr.Doctor) Empty The Demon and The Slime (for Mr.Doctor)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:56 am

Virgil, The Bastard Demon Child of Death walked down a fog filled road through a seemingly endless forrest, wandering to some old forgotten ruins that the young Demon Reaper wanted to claim as his own lair on earth,

"Such a long road... I really wish I had mother's wings." Virgil told himself cheefully as he continued on his way through the forrest which was coverd in a thick blanket of fog that kept him from seeing much ahead of himself, still he pressed on without much care as to what lied ahead.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Demon and The Slime (for Mr.Doctor) Empty Re: The Demon and The Slime (for Mr.Doctor)

Post by MrDoctor Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 am

Emily was walking around, afterall, if she was bored on the ship, she would be hungry, and she was both! "Meh, if I don't find something or somebody soon, then I'm going to go crazy!" She eventually found something, an actual person! If she could just get her hands on him, she would be set. Emily then blocked his path and licked her lips. "Hello! Are you my next snack?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

The Demon and The Slime (for Mr.Doctor) Empty Re: The Demon and The Slime (for Mr.Doctor)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 am

From the fog Virgil could not see Emily appear, but once she was close enough, he stopped dead in his tracks as she blocked his movements. he then blinked before examineing her slime like body. Virgil seemed very intrigued.

"Well aren't you cute? Ms... Ugh... Slime...?" Pondered Virgil as he saw the slime girl lick her lips and declare that she was going to eat him.

"Snack? Hahahaha... Interesting... I've never been eaten before... But no, Im afriad my dear i am not in the mood to be devoured, no matter how cute you are. Perhaps I can kill you some other time." Virgil said with grin before trying to stepped past the slime girl.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:29 am

Emily would step in front of him, each time he moved, she would move. "Cute? Thank you! Tell you what, we'll fight, to the death! I win, I eat you, you win, you pass!" Emily said, trying to tackle him to the ground.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 am

Virgil didnt seem to displeased with Emily's constant blocking of his path, he found it amusing instead and tried to hide a laugh under his teeth.

"To the death you say!? I love that idea! And one of us shall be eaten! Either I devour your soul or... Heh... You devour m-!" Virgil was interuppted by Emily's sudden tackle which knocked him to the ground. Virgil held emily above him, struggeling to get her off of him.

"My My eager and hungry aren't you!? I like you! You're gonna be a lot of fun to kill!" Virgil said with a laughing smile as he tried to turn Emily over on her back, this proved to be tricky however due to her slime body.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:48 am

Emily was fliped to her back, but didn't mind much as she would try to flip him over. "That's right! When the loser, that's you, loses they'll get eaten!" Emily would say, attempting to smack his face over and over again.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 am

Virgil managed to finally get Emily on her back, he slowly licked his lips as he stood over her and struggled with her voluptuous slime body; but a short moment later, Emily managed to quickly flip Virgil back over, pinning him back down.

"Oooh! Very Vice!" Exclaimed a very surprised Virgil, before taking several hits to the face from Emily, he tried to block but found himself unable to force Emily off of him. Virgil took Emily's barrage head on as Emily kept smacking him again and again on the floor, rendering the young hybrid demon dazed after several hits.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 am

"Lemme get a taste!" Emily said, trying to lick Virgil's cheek with little corrosive action in her tongue. "Mmmm, that tastes good!" Emily would say, smacking him one more time before getting up, drooling a little at the thought of eating the demon prince, well, not knowing in if he was a prince or not, she didn't care, she'd get her meal.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 am

Virgil roared in pain as Emily traced her tounge against his cheek, searing that part of his flesh his bones were visible, and though Virgil rolled on the ground in pain, a joy filled smile creeped through his lips.

"... Glad you enjoyed the taste... There's much more of me to go around!" He said with a laughing grin before Emily gave him another punch to his damaged face.

Emily might not have been able to see Virgil's body completely as she got off of him, but after Virgil was punched his cheek began to slowly regenerate and repair his damaged skin, though he was still feeling the effects of Emily's Corrosive Lick. Virgil then got off his back and began to crawl towards Emily. "Hehe... You're so cruel... I like that... You'd be a fitting bride for The Prince Of All Demons... If he wasnt about to kill you." said Virgil.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:13 am

"Bride? Oh that sounds great! I might have to reconsider eating you..." Emily would say before attempting to jump on him, she was light, but if she could get on him, she would punch his spine. "...maybe, you look good enough to eat!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next