by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

After A Loss....(Open Thread)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

After A Loss....(Open Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: After A Loss....(Open Thread)

Post by valen311 Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Marisa smiled, letting Yoshiko's use of 'san' pass.
"Well, let's step into the ring then." she said as she walked over to the practice ring in the center of the gym. "So the basic format of a hentai match is 'first to climax' loses. There are variations of course, such as best two out of three, score a pinfall after an orgasm, and so forth. But the basic lesson is being forced to orgasm is bad. Even if you're in a match where a climax isn't a direct loss, you're still weak and winded afterwards, and an orgasm brought on by someone's erotic finisher is doubly hard to come back from."
Stepping into the ring, she waited for Yoshiko to enter.
"So, first rule, while erotic, the actions in this ring are not sex, or lovemaking or whatever you choose to call what happens in the bedroom. It's a battle, your will against your opponents. And since it is a battle there is nothing to be shy about."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Yoshiko nodded at every point while entering the ring, assimilating the new concepts. She was a good and dedicated disciple, a result of her years of rigorous training.

"And I may assume that, as in every battle, there is no such thing as a perfect defense or flawless attack. Am I right?" She moved to a corner and started stretching; she hadn't made any real exercise that day, immerse in the conversation and tutoring.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Marisa cocked her head, remembering Belinda's hentai finisher, the Triple S and how it put her away.
"You're right, but some moves are harder to endure than others." the American replied.
She waited for Yoshiko to finish her stretching before continuing.
"Ok, Yoshiko, you're skilled in ju-jitsu, a grappling art, which is good." Marisa explained. "Most sexual attacks come out of grapple positions. It's just learning to apply a little *ahem* creativity to your art."
She stepped forward.
"Let's take a basic wrestling move...the suplex. It starts like so...." the platinum haired woman had Yoshiko hold still, her head bent down slightly so she encircle her arm around her neck, the beginning of a suplex. "Now, instead of lifting you up, I'll keep you standing, and instead of going to your hip or stomach, my other hand is going here...."
Yoshiko could feel Marisa's hand reach between her legs, caressing and stroking her sex through the fabric of her shorts.
"And if I decide to be mean, or you try to counter me sexually, I can easily convert the move into a normal suplex or DDT." Marisa said softly into Yoshiko's ear, thier heads close together.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Yoshiko felt a little strange with her womanhood being caressed, but she endured the sensation. "But as far as I know, a climax takes time to build up. What if an opponent, on the meantime, tried something less subtle? For example," she pointed to Marisa's belly, "you aren't guarded here. What if you received a strike here?" The lesson was getting more and more interesting.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:56 am

"Quick learner." Marisa smiled. "It does take time to heat things up, and some of us are better at it then others. Generally, you'll wear down or stun an opponent with normal moves. Unless of course, you feel confident about your ability to keep someone off balance with pleasure."
Marisa went on to answer Yoshiko's other question.
"As for your question, well yes, I'm open to a strike here." she answered. "But...I still control your head, and at such close range, you can't use your full striking power. It'll take a few good shots to make me release, and like I said earlier, I can turn the move into DDT slam. However, there is another part of me that's open."
She gestured to her groin, open in her spread legged stance.
"If you feel like you've gotten me aroused enough, you can target it sexually, or if you're just mean you can interrupt me...most painfully."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:19 am

Most painfully? It took a moment to Yoshiko to realize what it meant. "Um, don't they have some kind of rule against that?"

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:05 am

"Well, yes there are rules against hitting someone in the groin. But if you're going to be one of the bad girls, that's probably the first rule you'll break" Marisa winked. "I'm too nice to do something like that, but there are others who won't hesitate, so be careful."
Her fingers continued to rub up and down Yoshiko's sex, swirling around her clitoris, expertly finding it despite having her hand outside the girl's clothes.
"Mmm, you said something about taking time to build up towards an orgasm. Well, how much time is that? Against some girl who doesn't know what she's doing, such as that kick boxer Michelle Praduk, I can endure her feeble groping all day. But someone who knows a woman's body, who knows where to caress or lick, can test your limits, urge you into arousal whether you like it or not..." she purred in a sultry whisper to Yoshiko.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:43 am

Yoshiko held herself in order not to let out a moan.She was feeling Marisa's actions match her words, and now and then her legs shivered from the experienced fondling techniques. Nevertheless, she would remember Praduk's name. It is always useful to know the weaknesses of a potential rival. You shall learn from the mistakes, either yours or your opponents', she remembered a saying from her father. "And this Michelle you mentioned, what would be her technique's main flaw?"

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:41 am

"In this sort of competition, everything." Marisa replied. "She's fights mostly in the standard matches, but she got herself into a hentai match with Victoria and was easily beaten. I offered to teach her a few things, but she....well let's just say she wasn't friendly about the way she turned me down. She got management to pit me against her in a standard rules match with one stipulation: No erotic moves."
Marisa shrugged.
"She studies that Thai style of kickboxing....and her knees and elbows hurt. And that's all I have to say about that."
Her lips brushed against Yoshiko's ear.
"You do well, keeping yourself under control, composed...." Marisa whispered.
Suddenly her hand slipped under the waistband of Yoshiko's shorts, directly touching her sex.
"But things get much more intense once skin meets skin....you can feel everything." Marisa said as her fingers skillfully teased thier way around Yoshiko's clit.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:01 pm

Yoshiko moaned out of surprise when she felt the direct contact. The situation was starting to get embarassing, and it would be even worse if someone entered the gym and saw them. She struggled a bit, trying to get out of the awkward position but without being offensive; after all, this was friendly training. "Thank you, but.. I think we don't have to go that far..."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next