by Deus001 Today at 4:19 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender )

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender ) Empty The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender )

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:16 am

Deep within the AFW building, the Era of Hell was holding a meeting around the same time the White Gale was having one, they had send a spy to check on them and directly take in the information of which people were going to join the White Gale and how to exploit them. Cerbera had gathered a small group of the Era of Hell's finest elitists, who were going to help her achieve victory very soon. There were only five people with her though. Lute, as usual, dressed in a black cloak and a hood around her head to conceal herself to keep her mysterious identity unknown, Takai the latest Era of Hell leader who was known for her sadistic treats, Raiye who was silent as ever, smoking a cigarette as she listened to the information and off course the old veteran Nikolaevna, guarding the place while they stayed within the shadowy room.

Cerbera also brought Keiko along, who was sitting on her lap, it was rare sight to behold for Cerbera actually letting someone get close to her other then Lute but the girl had become quite a favorite for Cerbera, having done missions even other Era of Hell members wouldn't. This however was a meeting that was going to be doomed to fail. On her way to the room was Karina, wielding her guitar and dashing madly through the halls, striking down whoever was going to oppose her. She was supposed to be at the White Gale Meeting to help out Seraphim but she had something else in mind. Karina knew this meeting of the Era of Hell would take place and it seemed that Cerbera had not counted on Karina invading them, the defence was low, Karina managed to get through most of the encounters unharmed and stood infront of the door that led into the meeting room. A wicked grin came upon Karina's lips as she soon moved in and kicked the door almost straight from it's metal locks which held it tightly secured.

Within a flash everyone was on alert and facing the door, seeing Karina with a grin on her face and her guitar over her shoulder, staring at each of them before stopping at Keiko. " I apologize for the intrusion but before I make sure you guys never see daylight again, I have to talk to my lovely sister.. " Karina took a step forward into the room while Nikolaevna started to turn and face her, getting into a stance. " ..Foolish girl. " Cerbera said as stood up with a smirk, holding Keiko close to her as she saw that Karina was alone. " You've done many foolish things in the past but this one takes the cake.. You're coming here on your own? " Karina's grin faded and glared over at the two, indeed there were alot more experienced people then she hoped there would be but it didn't matter, she would just have to strike them all down if they got in her way. " So.. Dearest little sister.. This is what has become of you. Our love was so fragile that it turned us from beloved sisters, to mortal enemies.. Keiko.. I would be here with utter hatred but.. Someone now dear to me has shown me the true way of handling things, that is why I'm here, to talk to you one last time untill we settle things the hard way. "

Last edited by 131 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender ) Empty Re: The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender )

Post by Clyton Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 am

During this meeting, Keiko's expression never changed. A grin was on her face as she listened to what Cerbera had to say to the others who were present, making herself comfortable sitting on the girl's lap, her eyes narrowed and calm, always staring at that locked door, her hands on her own lap. Somehow, she was anticipating for something to happen. She knew what, no, who was coming. She just waited, regardless if this meeting was cut short because of this invader. And it soon happened.

As soon as the door was busted open, Keiko's expression still didn't change, but her eyes slowly opened more to see this woman for herself, clearly. It was Karina of course. Somehow, she felt that this woman was internally connected with her. Maybe because she had Leiko's body, who knows? But she knew what she is going to do next. In her elegant red kimono, she slowly stood up off Cerbera's lap. She let her master held her very close to her, feeling the comfort the girl is giving her, unlike Karina who can't do such a thing. "I wonder when will you ever stop calling me your 'little sister'. Leiko's gone forever, I'm a completely different person. Whatever you do, nothing can and will change that, especially no matter how hard 'you' change."

Keiko's eyes quickly scanned around her. With these Era Of Hell leaders and bodyguard, how will Karina stand a chance? Her grin turned into a smile, an evil smile. "You really are a foolish girl, aren't you Karina. You think you can take on all of us? That's blasphemy. You can not defeat the Era Of Hell. Not even White gale can. Seraphim is just wasting her time on foolish fantasies... Good and Evil are meant to exist and balance each other, no matter how much degree it is on one side. Seraphim claims that we have gone too far and too deep. But they too are meant to exist. Seraphim can not get rid of us, no one can. 'We' are meant to exist."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender ) Empty Re: The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender )

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:27 am

Karina started to walk towards Nikolaevna, aiming to pass her, Nikolaevna looked back at the rest and soon notices Lute shaking her head, it was odd for the Russian soldier to comply but she soon stepped back and allowed Karina to pass, Cerbera immidiatly looking over at Lute to wonder what she was up to, not saying anything to Karina, who took a seat and looked across the talble at Keiko and Cerbera, though she too looked over at Lute when she heard the girl's voice and noticing the bright smile. " It's nice to see you up and well, Karina but I do have to agree with them.. It's a little silly to do this on your own.. I don't want to see you hurt again.. "

Karina couldn't help but chuckle, Lute always did seem like someone she could actually trust and looked back at Keiko, having listened to every word she said and shook her head. " Leiko, that's what you always will be for me.. I've learned the hard way of losing family.. Our mother for instance and now you but the difference is.. You're still alive. Seraphim is far from thinking out fantasies.. Its becoming reality whether you like it or not. But I didn't come here to say that.. I came here for a private talk with you, sis.. Non hostile off course. " Cerbera would look at Keiko before back at Karina, then she'd get an idea, smirking at her as she suddenly said. " Everyone but Keiko and Karina, leave, this is a sisterly matter. " She'd walk past Keiko but suddenly whispered to her " Do what you like.. I trust you will.. Make me proud. " With that she nodded at Lute as everyone started to leave, Cerbera closing the door behind them, Karina starting to blink and look back at Keiko. " Well now.. Quite easily.. But off course, maybe it's because Cerbera has a sister aswell, that she'll understand. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:37 am

Keiko's eyes never looked away from Karina's. Her gaze was too focused and intense, and her ears are widely open to listen to all words directed at her. Although, she suddenly narrow those gazing eyes as Cerbera declared that everyone is going to leave the room. Looks like Cerbera wants Keiko to handle this herself, by her own way. She merely and slightly nodded as Cerbera told her that she can do whatever she want. When the door shut tight, she suddenly released a soft sigh. "Well... That's a maybe. But anyways..."

Keiko slowly started to sit down on the chair behind her that Cerbera once sat on and rested her arms on each armrest of the chair. She was trying to get into a relaxed position, getting ready for her wordy confrontation with Karina. "What do you want to discuss about? I don't have all the time in this world to deal with you." She said, her eyes halfy closed as her breathing became constant and very silent.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:46 am

Karina would suddenly smirk when Keiko sat down, bringing her guitar up and getting up to walk towards Keiko. " You know.. What this is.. Don't you? " Karina showed no hostile stance though and when she was close enough, she sat down on the table right infront of Keiko, staring down straight into her eyes, Karina's eyes suddenly went ghastly, a wicked grin on her face. " The guitar that made you insane... Well, Leiko insane. " Then out of nowhere, the girl's eyes softened up again, smiling weakly down at Keiko and whispers. " I won't need it.. If you come back.. Come back to the sister I care most for and love.. It might sound weird coming from me... But I want you back in my arms, to hold you safely.. "

Karina then brought the guitar up for Keiko to take, whispering softly. " I've hidden myself behind this from you.. From everyone. I won't need it if you accept me.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:05 am

"Of course I know what this is." Keiko immediately replied to Karina's first question. She never raised her defenses, despite how close Karina is. It was a distance where the woman can freely attack her. Although, Keiko didn't show any paranoia or anything like that. She knew what Karina is capable of. She would slowly close her eyes after Karina finished her little proposal, and let out a sigh again. "When will you ever learn... It is impossible for me to return to you. I am a different person. I am not Leiko, I am Keiko..." She whispered, her hands not moving to take the guitar that is in front of her.

"Although..." She would say suddenly, something that she wasn't used to saying after finishing what she just said that she won't do. "Leiko can still return to this world. All you have to do is fight me one last time, in the ring, in a hardcore match. Your specialty. Although you are not coming towards that match empty-handed. You must posses the Jewel Of Nine Laws, or in other words, that blue gem. I can't remember, but from what I last heard, it was in the possession of Cerbera's sister, Zera. Well, at least that is what I remember from. It's simple really." She said as she slowly opened her eyes now, and her smile immediately disappeared from her face. She was getting serious now. "If you win, I will let Leiko return to you. But If I win... Then Leiko will have zero chance of coming back into this world. I guarantee that. I am the only one who can decide when this match is going to happen, when the time is ripe, and when I have finish my duty. Do we have a deal?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 am

Karina listened to Keiko while she pulled her guitar back to her side, alot of things very new to her like a blue jewel she could get from Cerbera's sister.. Luckily she knew where that girl was, that was one thing she would worry less about, then hearing the proposal she would close her eyes completely, saying not for a long and thought something to herself, then finally starting to open her eyes completely staring down at the girl before a faint smile appeared on her lips. " I see.. You want to try and beat me in my own game? As much as I like how you talk and act.. I want my Leiko.. I want my sister. Maybe you don't know how that feels.. Being loved and enjoy being a puppet for Cerbera and maybe one day you will find how that feels, to be loved.. But I'll accept your deal. "

She'll then move her hand over to Keiko to try and shake hands with her to seal the deal, whispering softly. " Don't.. Make Leiko suffer in there. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 am

Keiko remained silent, her eyes slowly looking down at the outstretched hand. What Karina said, it made her wonder. It made her wonder to no ends. "You're right, I don't know how that feels. I'm not that kind of person to be feeling that kind of stuff. I find it weak, to let your feelings take over you. You may not understand it, but the moment you let your feelings took over you, the moment you lost to Seraphim, and the moment you joined White Gale, you have become weak. I will prove to you your wrongdoings, why you should not have falter against Seraphim in that match. Which made me come to this..."

Her lips turned into a smile again, the smile she had before at the beginning of this entire encounter with Karina. Never did her hand move to shake hands, yet. "What if I make Leiko suffer, what would you do? Are you going to make me suffer to my most unimaginable nightmare? Answer carefully, and I will consider shaking hands with you."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 am

Karina suddenly narrowed her eyes and the was a hint of insanity in them when Keiko said such a thing, and a low, threatening tone came in her voice now. " ..I will find you.. And make sure you will never see daylight again.. I'm sure you had fun, using Cerbera's jewel on me and thinking I was yours... But I am beyond the jewel.. My hatred could crush it if I let it but no more.. I won't be manipulated into things.. I lost to Seraphim but I won more then I ever could, whereas if I won from her, I would only gain a victory. I too once thought Love and caring, those light emotions would only make you weak.. Guess why I am here and still unharmed.. "

She'd then bring the hand up to stroke the top of Keiko's hair, gently stroking through it. " I want Leiko back.. And I will do anything to accomplish that, Keiko. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:02 am

"Ahhh..." Keiko sighed out, relieved that Karina still had that viciousness in her. She would love it if she sees Karina's beastly side of her when she is getting beat up, but that will unlikely happen as long as Keiko is dead serious on her part. "You still have that stroke, that caring stroke that you usually do to Leiko. It's almost the same as Cerbera's." And suddenly, her right hand would try and snatch Karina's wrist that is stroking through her hair. "But I do not accept that stroke from you." And her grip would increase, trying to trap her arm with a simple grab through brute force alone. "Are you going to attack me? Knowing them, Cerbera and the others are probably waiting outside."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next