by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The White Gale's storm (Open to all White Gale members)

+4
Psychopatrick88
Jessica
Cirno
Ninja-chan
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The White Gale's storm (Open to all White Gale members) - Page 3 Empty Re: The White Gale's storm (Open to all White Gale members)

Post by Clyton Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Olivia was too focused on chomping on the pizza, before she noticed Menai in front of her. She was a bit confused by the question offered by this hyper-active girl, but her expression did not change at all. She slowly raised her free hand and shook hands with the girl. "Isn't everyone here just for that reason? Being friends? I don't see why you're asking me that." She said in a plain tone, just finishing her first pizza in the process while her eye looked towards Sophia, the latter still distracted with the two idols.

Last edited by 553 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

The White Gale's storm (Open to all White Gale members) - Page 3 Empty Re: The White Gale's storm (Open to all White Gale members)

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Once Seraphim excused herself, Tatyina was left alone once more, quietly obbserving the scene. She looked down, not knowing what she could possibly do. She was sure that she had to try and speak to others, but comminicationw asn't exactly her strong suit and who in this place was even avbailable to speak to. Surely it was a commotion that had people everywhere. But taking a deep sigh, she stood up and looked around. Maybe having a little food would help motivate her. She made her way over to the cart and tried to get a small bit of food, though even the thought of eating in front of so many people made her pale cheeks flush.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 am

Accepting that the intimidating fighter standing in the exit was not aiming to strike a conversation, Lysandra decided to stand and approach the appetizers again, confident that at least the other girl was aware of who she was and who she was allied with. Straightening up and giving one last pointed glance back over he shoulder, the well-dressed blonde strode to the cart, picked a fresh napkin and plate, and began filling it with the treats that Seraphim had laid out for them.

She arched an eyebrow as a shy young red-haired girl made her way towards the cart as well, picking some of the food on the other side of the cart. At first the Tremaine heiress said nothing, merely observing the furtive behavior of the smaller girl. Shy, a mite cautious, hardly any of the usual stride or swagger that so many of the girls here have, Lysandra thought, I've seen her in the tapes, but up close it's even more profound. What on earth could have inspired a girl like her to such a place?

Deciding to act before the atmosphere became awkward with the red-haired maiden close by, Lysandra broke the silence. "Well, Tatyina, what has brought you here?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Tatyina froze as she heard her name being called. She cautiously looked up to see Lysandra, her own empty plate shaking from her nerves. "H-hello..." She whispered and averted her gaze. She bowed her head slightly. "P-please forgive me but I am not certain how you know my name." She then paused, keeping her head bowed. She then lifted her head up, still not looking into Lysandra's eyes but looking at her mouth. "If there is a chance for me to bring some peace here, then I am obliged to do it." She said with soft conviction.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:44 am

Menai gently squeezed Olivia's hand, grinning up at her. " You never know! But I'm glad we can be friends! It will be great fighting besides such a cool girl like you! " Menai brought her ice cream stick sword over her shoulder and slowly let go of Olivia's hand, giving her a military salute and a serious look. " I will make sure that I will always be there for you! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:33 pm

"Uhhh..." Olivia trailed off, trying to think of the words to reply to that. "T-That's really unnecessary you know... But I will gladly accept your offer." She said as she gave her own salute back. She then started to pat on Menai's head while she finished eating her, seemingly getting interested about who she is.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 am

Menai's arms flailed about when she was being patted, luckily the ribbon in her hair wasn't that easily loosened from simply patting. " G-Good but don't treat me like a kid! I can hit hard! " She'd grumble a bit childishly, looking up at Olivia with a pouty expression on her face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3