» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 10:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 10:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 6:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lost In Translation (Slice of Life featuring Miss Penance)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lost In Translation (Slice of Life featuring Miss Penance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In Translation (Slice of Life featuring Miss Penance)

Post by Deblod100 Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:24 pm

January 1st, 2023

Ring-ring. Ring-ring.

"Ughh... Who's calling this early?" Clover groans, getting herself out of bed, while her girlfriend Juniper was passed out from staying up late for New Year's celebrations. Clover checked the time. 7 AM?! Are you kidding me!?

Clover answered the phone, wondering who it was from.

"What?"
"Sorry for calling you early. Your girl has a new challenger interested." Mitchell's voice was clear, though he did sound tired himself.
"I'll tell Juniper, but can't we just meet to discuss things when we get to your office?" Clover complained, though it was justified.
"Alright. You know the address. Happy New Year, you two." Mitchell hung up the call.

Clover finally had some peace, giving out a sigh. She did have a little..."something" that she wanted to indulge in with her girlfriend Juniper. Hidden in her purse, she had a pamphlet for a special love hotel that was doing some convenient theming. Eventually, Juniper woke up all groggy, since they stayed up, so they can celebrate New Year's. She rubbed her eyes, where she saw Clover making the both of them breakfast. "Morning, sweetie. Mitchell has another match that is in the process of being set up." Clover said to her, letting her make sure she doesn't pass out again. "Finally.. trying to get laid the hell out. Any details?" Juniper asked, being served toast and eggs. "A new challenger, but I want to wait until we got ourselves woken up naturally before we can meet him."

"Sounds good to me." Juniper flashed a smile to her. The thought of a new competitor that is interested in her made her blood warm.

Mitchell's Office, Akihabara, Taito City, Tokyo, Japan

"Alright. Here's what I got." Mitchell was in his office in Akihabara with both Juniper and Clover hearing what needs to be said. "So this challenger is some sort of nun. She didn't come up to my office, but I still got the info I need to know that she's a debut fighter and the best preferred match is a standard one. Again one with no gimmicks." Mitchell explained the bare details. The details that shaped up the fight that was meant to be.

"You know who she is?" Juniper asked him. "I didn't receive any photos of her, but the guy from AFW told me that she's a face. Just like Isabelle Starlight. I'm sensing a pattern on dunking on faces." Mitchell mentions. "Hey, I'm not giving them a horrible time! This girl might be easy-going. As long as she puts up a good fight, I can take her."
"I do meaning to tell you this, Juniper. But I did have an event planned, but I was going to schedule it after your match. It's more of a reward." Clover chipped in, raising interest. "Like what?"
"Something we can do to fool around. Something to ease that stress after a hard match.." Clover put her hand over Juniper's. Instantly, Juniper's face lit up in a blush.

"Woah there..! What's the event?" Juniper asked with Clover pulling out the love hotel pamphlet. She started to read it. "Special in the Year of the Rabbit. Exclusive suite with bunny suits." Juniper looked at Clover, who had a mischievous look on her face, then at Mitchell, who looked extremely uninterested.

"My money isn't being spent here, go wild or shit. I don't care. I want to make that call." Mitchell told Juniper.

Why refuse an opportunity like this? It has been a while, since Clover managed to "satisfy" her girlfriend. Juniper accepted Clover's offer.
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

Lost In Translation (Slice of Life featuring Miss Penance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In Translation (Slice of Life featuring Miss Penance)

Post by Deblod100 Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:32 am

After the match with Natsumi Ozora...

Juniper Nashville was chilling off in the shower room. She was exhausted after the match with that monk girl, but she was going to move on to new opportunities later as usual.

It wasn't until while Juniper was showering was when she saw it. On her chest. Below her rack too, so it can give her an excuse to wear a bra (or maybe a lacy one to tease Clover).

There was a large handprint bruise that was on her chest.

"Son of a bitch..."

"This was from a palm strike?" Juniper and Clover had swung by a doctor's clinic, so they can take a look at Juniper's bruise that Natsumi gave her. He was inspecting it, while Juniper slightly lifted her shirt. "Knocked the wind out of me. I can still breath fine, though."

The doctor got out a stethoscope to listen to Juniper's breathing. It was good, though a bruise like the one that Juniper has was going to take a while to heal.

"You mentioned that you tend to minor bruises and injuries you gain during your wrestling career?" the doctor asked Juniper. "I know a thing or two about healing wrestling injuries like these. Some ice packs can do the trick and some ointment can do." Clover chipped in, knowing her experience.

"Yes, sounds about right. I want you to contact me, if the bruise continues to stand for two weeks. I doubt the injury is serious, but knowing wrestling, you are required to be able to be in healthy condition." the doctor gave his recommendation, before the two left.

Hainanese Chicken Rice Azabujuban Main Shop, Minato City, Roppongi

Juniper and Clover would have lunch with Mitchell Dasi at a Singaporean restaurant, so they can go over the turnout from the match with Miss Penance vs the Seeker of Enlightenment. The trio shared some pork buns, while Mitchell was mentioning the events afterwards.

"Another successful publicized match. I don't know how that monk chick is doing, but guessing her, she must have been all the way from rural Japan. Like in a temple, if the get-up she has is real." Mitchell mentioned, using a fork for the plate he's sharing.

"She left me on the mat, writhing in pain, and gave me a souvenir during the first quarter of the match." Juniper reminded him. "How's that bruise doing? You sent a pic of it online."

"It's healing. That chick. I wished I said some stuff to her, but she just left. She tapped out hard, but she was just another face." Juniper mentioned. "You're not a heel either." Clover said. "More of a reality check for rookies. Natsumi did teach me something clever to do."

"How's things will you guys still in Japan? You seemed to have blended in seamlessly." Mitchell mentioned. "We didn't know that there was a Statue of Liberty here in Tokyo, Dasi." Juniper joked.

"Japan isn't so bad. As long as you become a local long then, then you don't get any trouble. Ok, you're a celebrity, but you got benefits."

"You seem to have some benefits of yourself, Dasi." Juniper said, where Mitchell was thinking of something. "Some of the things I do to stay afloat is not going to involve you. It's a slippery road." Mitchell said, trying to avoid the topic.

"I do have some stuff I want to mention. Everyone's saving up for Cyber Saturday in a few months. The biggest players are going to be there." Mitchell explained. "We're talking the hard hitters, the fan-requested polls, the underdogs, overdogs, the marketable chicks, etc. Which is why I'm planning on scheduling you a spot for the PPV. It's a major thing."

Juniper's and Clover's eyes sparkled in light of this news. "Really? That's amazing to hear, Dasi! You know who I'm up against?"
"We can use the star power that Juniper has. We can have her trending for months on the web." Clover piped in with a thirst of glee.

Mitchell checked his watch. He needed to get going. "I'm still trying to reach out for someone who is able to fill up a spot with you, Juniper. It's a delicate process. A lot of women here are taller and more muscular than you. I need to make sure your head doesn't get crushed like a watermelon. Now, I need to pay the bill here to get going. I have to attend to some other matters at hand." Mitchell Dasi was already getting some yen money out to pay the bill for the meal.

Mitchell did have a plan, but it was going to be a while.
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2