by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori Empty SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori

Post by killcarrion Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:55 pm

SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori FChKGaH

SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori HaQLLIJ     Vs.     SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori N93jBrn

SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori IGxhNT5

Match Type: Standard Match
Win Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, Knockout.

Back to top Go down

SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori Empty Re: SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori

Post by Bare Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:11 pm

Alizeh took a deep breath in anticipation. Squeezing and un squeezing her fists over and over again as she sat on a bench backstage near the gorilla position. Tonight was a big night, probably the biggest of her career. Despite her only being in AFW for a month or two and having less than two matches to her name, she was chosen to replace someone that had dropped out of this championship title match last minute. As such no one was expecting much. She'd know given she'd been keeping an eye on the twitter scene since the announcement was made, especially given who her opponent was.

Maria Castillo was a storied veteran, someone that had been wrestling for years and already carried and defended a championship from another promotion. It was a wonder she was challenging for the rising star title as opposed to the world title held by Alaina Sanders. More than any of that however... Maria was Alizeh's godmother. Someone that had helped foster her love for wrestling from a early age and one of her dream opponents. Alizeh just never expected this day to come so soon.

However Alizeh was never one to back down from a fight. Friend, family, worst enemy, it didn't matter. Alizeh always brought her A game to everything she did, and she wanted to hold a championship in AFW more than anything, even if it meant fighting the grim reaper herself to do it thats what Alizeh would do. Taking a deep breath and looking up as the stage workers called her up Alizeh would nod and stand up, walking towards the entrance ramp with a serious look on her face, the sounds of thunder and lightning starting to play as Alizeh made her entrance.

Spoiler:

Standing at the top of the entrance ramp to a cascade of mixed responses Alizeh would smile all the same. She had made a big impact since her debut, but not enough yet to make anyone believe she could win a championship so early but that was fine.. she would give them a reason. Standing and posing in her white and orange outfit Alizeh roll her neck before sauntering forward, projecting confidence and determination withe very step,  no matter what, showing weakness in this bout was not a option. So making it to the ring she would hop up before vaulting over the ropes and into the ring. As she did so Alizeh would climb a corner and gesture her hands near her waist, saying she would win that belt, a action that got another mixed response before she hopped down. Standing center of the ring with her hand son her hips Alizeh watched the entrance ramp carefully, waiting for her opponent to come out.

Spoiler:

Bare

Back to top Go down

SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori Empty Re: SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:09 pm

Maria wasn't quite sure how she had managed to get to this point. Not the title match, mind you, as she spent over 20 years being so goal oriented she knew she could make it into the championship scene.

No what truly stunned her was that she was in the middle of a AFW Pay Per View, fighting for the Rising Star Championship....against her goddaughter. In many respects, Aella and her daughter Alizeh were Maria's bright lights during her time on the shelf prior to signing with AFW. They both pushed the luchadora to ascend to heights she never thought she could reach, leading to her dominance over the Mexican Lucha Libre scene nearly ten years ago. But now her ambitious protégé was seeking to dethrone her for her first actual AFW Championship!

Cracking her neck, she signaled the backstage crew, who immediately killed the lights. The crowd let out a gasp of excitement, before a much more upbeat track began to play over the speakers in the arena, followed by a burst of multicolored lights

Maria burst from the curtain to a tidal wave of applause, smiling wide and giving the fans high fives on the way to the ring, the volume almost deafening as she threw herself under the bottom rope, sliding on the canvas to pop up right in front of Alizeh...her goddaughter and brightest star. She took a breath, trying to keep herself composed, but she couldn't help the smile that stretched across her face, scooping up the young woman in a hug, "Ahhhh Im so proud of you!!!" she said, holding her close as the crowd let out a "Awwwww"

Maria:

SS22 Rising Star Championship - Maria Castillo vs. Alizeh Midori WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Bare Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Alizeh had her hands on her knees and as crouched slightly in preparation for the entrance of her opponent, her godmother Maria Castillo. Sure enough just as she expected the much more well known and longer tenured AFW wrestler received a massive wave of applause from the fans who were cheering and whooping, making Maria the obvious favorite of the match. 'Nothing I can't deal with. I'll just show everyone why I deserve this every bit as much as Maria.' Alizeh thought to herself as she stood straight and began to bounce from heel to heel in preparation for the bout ahead, already knowing it would be one of the most challenging to date.

As soon as Maria entered the ring however... Alizeh would smile as she was immediately engulfed in a hug and without a second thought she returned it, hugging Maria tightly and resting her chin on the older woman's shoulder, chuckling softly at what she said. "Hehe thanks Tia, I'm proud to be here, even if I never expected my first championship match in this place to be against you." She said before pulling back from the hug, hands still on Maria's elbows as she smiled at her. "Not that I mind. I've been waiting for the chance to face you officially." Alizeh said with a grin as she nodded to her. "So don't expect me to hold back at all ok?" Alizeh said with a grin while pumping her fist.

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:45 pm

The crowd applauded this tender display between family, as Maria just soaked in the moment. She still couldn't believe little Alizeh was all grown up and fighting HER for a AFW Championship...though judging by her demeanor she definitely inherited her mother's spunky attitude. The declaration made the luchadora give a cheeky grin in return, patting her on the back.

"Hopefully the first of many to come, Alizeh~" she chuckled, pulling back and nodding to the referee. Calling for the bell, the official backed away, letting the two women duke it out!

"I hope not! I'd like to think you have more respect for me than to pull your punches..."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Bare Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:52 pm

Alizeh smiled softly as she pulled back away from Maria, looking fondly at her godmother as the woman spoke, appreciative of her refusal to not hold back. Something Alizeh knew the would appreciate. "Hehe trust me I won't" Alizeh said full of determination in her voice as she bounced on her heels with a grin on her face in preparation as the bell finally rang, starting the match between godmother and goddaughter.

Prompting Alizeh to immediately dart forward to her opponent and as she did so she would spin on her heel, aiming to land a devastating skull kick right on Maria's jaw! If it landed successfully and turned Maria around all in one Alizeh would continued forward, undaunted by the collective gasp of shock from the fans at the sight. Ducking low and sticking her head between Maria's legs Alizeh would then reach up and grab hold of Maria's wrists pulling them down and crossing them.

If successful Alizeh would attempt to get up onto her feet with Maria in a electric chair position on her shoulders. "Remember Maria, I said I wouldn't hold back!" Alizeh said as she then threw herself backwards, aiming to slam Maria into the mat with her finisher, the Tempest Driver, otherwise known as the Japanese Ocean Suplex! A move that if it connected successfully Alizeh would bridge, prompting a pinfall right off the bat from her finisher!

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:46 am

The moment the bell rang, and Alizeh moved forward, Maria realized how different this would be from any match in her life. Her first clue was the kick that clapped her right in the skull! The force snapped her head to the side, earning a grunt of shock from the luchadora, "GHUGH!" as her body spun on the spot, dazed grey eyes meeting her surprised audience!

The surprises didn't seem to end, however, with Alizeh managing to lift her up into an electric chair position, pitch her back, and SLAM her down with the Tempest Driver, shaking the ring to the core while keeping her bridged for a surprise pin less than ten seconds in!

The ref was just as excited as the crowd, diving in and slapping the canvas extra hard

ONE.....TWO......TH-

At the LAST possible moment, a split second away from the quickest loss in her career, Maria's threw her body to the side just enough to raise her shoulder, breaking the pin to an eruption of cheers!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Bare Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:44 am

Alizeh smirked softly as she managed to successfully lift Maria up onto her shoulders after connecting with the kick. Both were simple enough in theory, the question was just managing to successfully pull them off. But luckily it was easy with the help of a blitzkrieg strategy. So now with Maria raised up on her shoulders, hands locked it was no problem for Alizeh to fall back while simultaneously bridging to perform the legendary Japanese Ocean Suplex!

As the ref counted Alizeh smiled, wondering if it would really be this easy to capture her first gold in AFW and conquer her godmother at once. Unfortunately for Alizeh her opponent wasn't so easily beaten. Moments before the ref could bring their hand down for the fateful three count Maria threw her arm up, breaking the pinfall moments before the victory was Alizeh's!

'Should have known it wouldn't be that easy.' Alizeh thought to herself but not with any kind of malice or anger in her face. In fact quite the contrary, Alizeh was looking to really go all out against the Luchadora. So barely a moment after the pin was broken Alizeh was quick to make lemonade out of lemons.

Forcefully turning Maria the rest of the way over onto her stomach Alizeh would then take a place on the woman's back before grabbing her legs and pulling back, intent to try and bend her godmother back in the infamous boston crab hold!

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:05 pm

Maria's head was spinning from the sudden assault on her! She knew Alizeh was fast, but this was something even Maria hadn't seen in all their sessions together! The fact she kicked out of the finisher at all was a miracle, and she knew it deep down even if she refused to show it on her face.

A quick roll put the luchadora on her toned stomach, allowing her goddaughter easy access to lock in the Boston Crab! Her old injury on her leg felt like it was going to explode, and the woman pulled at her hair with the intense pain, one hand desperately reaching for the ropes!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Bare Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:09 am

So far the long awaited bout between Alizeh and her godmother had gone better than she could have hoped. That near instant win alone was like a shot of adrenaline in her veins that told Alizeh she could WIN this if she was smart about it. So Alizeh would keep up the pressure, immediately turning Maria over to lock her into a boston crab directly from the kick out!

"Sorry about this Tia." Alizeh said as she looked over her shoulder at Maria. "I know you're leg must be hurting, and I ain't targeting it to be malicious. But I want to win." Alizeh said as she bent further, pushing her feet back against the mat to lift Maria's hips off the mat in a more high angled boston crab!

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next