Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Who wants a match?

Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:28 am by Bahamut01

Hey all its been a while. So trying to get some matches going! Reply here or pm me and let's make something happen!

Comments: 2

Apologies.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:04 am by ihateocrecolors

Due to some issues that I think have been popping up because of my involvement in stuff, I believe it's in the interest for me and everyone else that I take a temporary or probably permanent leave from AFW-related stuff. I have been nothing more than a burden to most of you. I won't make this into a giant paragraph. All I want to say is that I apologize to everyone who's ever rooted for me because I can't hack it not anymore.

Comments: 1

Retiring some wrestlers

Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:42 am by Deus001

Hey all

Deus here, I've been thinking it over and I'll be looking at benching some of my roster. Been thinking its a bit over bloated and with newer ideas on the horizon for me I've figured its time to shuffle them off to greener pastures or let their faceclaims be free to use.

So at the moment I will be retiring Chuang Lingxian, Qi Lingxian and Leon La Rouge effective immediate. I might be considering benching other people but atm the above three are getting axed. If you want to adopt any of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Summer Splash 2022 Announcement And Match Card

Go down

Summer Splash 2022 Announcement And Match Card Empty Summer Splash 2022 Announcement And Match Card

Post by killcarrion Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:27 pm

Summer Splash 2022 Announcement And Match Card FChKGaH

When: July 17, 2022

Where: Astrodome Stadium - Houston, Texas.

What: For those of you who are new to the site and unaware, "Summer Splash" is the annual mid-year PPV event equivalent to WWE's Summer Slam. Consider it a canon event within the annals of AFW history where titles are defended and where we presumably intend for other members storylines/feuds to be started, ended, or continued in a meaningful way. But don't forget to make usage of our AFW Magazine and Social Media forums to help further those efforts along. Anyone who wishes to take part and has a match in mind, or needs assistance finding a match, should only message myself or Old Man Tai. Although those who come prepared with their own feud in mind will obviously have a better chance being slotted into the card. Matches of all types are welcomed, so make sure to have fun with this. Also, this year's Summer Splash will serve as the starting point of the official cross brand merger of several AFW titles between Friction and Tension. Meaning those specific title belts can now be competed for between men and women, although certain belts will remain exclusive to their specific brand. You can click HERE for the exact details, but to summarize it, at Summer Splash the title scene will appear as follows.

Friction:

Friction Championship - Main title
Entropy Championship - Mid Card

Tension:

Tension Championship - Main Title
Nekketsu Championship - Mid Card

Merged And Made Crossbrand:

Hentai Championship

Tag Team Championship

Hardcore 24/7 Championship

Rising Star Championship

Summer Splash 2022 Announcement And Match Card FxTkWOy