by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Belly Détente

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Belly Détente - Page 4 Empty Re: A Belly Détente

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:43 am

Amy could tell most of Odessa's frustrations were gone but that was because she was now demanding they share a bed which nearly soured Amy's mood. "Yeah about that, I wasn't kidding when I said I was uncomfortable sharing a bed, if Chelsea can't get me to do it you don't have much a chance." Amy said and showed she was grabbing a spare blanket and pillow from her closet. "So I have a counter offer for you, since you seem to like playing games." Amy threw the blanket at Odessa.

"If you want to sleep in my bed you have to let me do something to you for 5 minutes, and you can't know what it is, only that it'll be painful..and somewhat arousing for someone as kinky as you clearly are. But if you agree to sleep on the guest bed which I've already put a comforter and sheet out for, I'll bridal carry you to it and tuck you in. How does that sound?" Amy asked, either way making sure she got something out of this.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:48 am

Amy still wasn't about to make nice with Odessa, but she at least presented the British fighter with an intriguing option—one which left Odessa genuinely torn. Sleeping in Amy's bed was less important to her than sleeping with Amy herself, so the option to accept the bridal carry, the tucking-in, and the guest bed was particularly tempting. However, Amy was dangling the possibility of something strange and painful as Odessa's other option.

Odessa's competitive spirit steered her toward that option. She was curious just how arousing Amy would make it, but the fact that the blonde promised even that much was a promising start to what Odessa hoped would be a beneficial friendship. Though her body was still quite sore, and there seemed to be no way for her to get what she truly wanted out of this encounter, Odessa took a deep breath and smiled up at Amy. "Both of those are wonderful offers, darling. After careful consideration...I will go with the mystery prize."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:41 am

Odessa's mind seemed focused on the chance to have Amy in the same bed as her, despite Amy making it clear she did not share this eagerness. But since she ad given her the option Amy wasn't about to pour or back out since it meant she could at least get more of a piece of Odessa while she was doing it. Amy didn't waste time, as she pulled something out of her drawer as well before she moved to sit herself on the bed next to Odessa.

"Just to remind you, you were given a choice." Amy said before she would move in and actually sit on Odessa's face to smother her. Of course Amy quickly acted and would throw a few punches into Odessa's tummy, knowing that she was working on a battered core that would exhaust Odessa quickly. But she only hit her enough time to make sure Odessa would actually stay still, once she felt her breathe get shallow Amy would pull out a measuring tape and pull her close grabbing at her boobs and wrapping the tape around her body, pulling Odessa's body up enough to fit it behind her as she did it and keeping an arm kneading Odessa's boobs as she measured her chest size.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:09 am

Odessa was mentally prepared for more pain, even though physically she couldn't really prepare. And the whole exercise did not start off badly at all. Amy turned around and actually sat down on her face, the bikini-clad ass of the blonde pressing around Odessa's eyes and mouth, a sensation that the British woman could appreciate. She got a few seconds of enjoyment out of Amy's plush backside before the inevitable punches to the abdomen began.

"Mm...mmnk...mmf..." Odessa grunted, the noise mostly muffled by the butt in her face. Her breath was not nearly depleted, but she was starting to feel that slow burn beginning to grow in her lungs again. As she felt that, though, she felt something else: the welcome touch of Amy's hands on her chest, groping and squeezing, lifting her bodily upward. Odessa let out a huff of satisfaction into Amy's ass, hardly caring what reason Amy gave herself for touching Odessa like this, and just enjoying the sensation.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:26 am

Odessa offered no resistance, inf act when Amy came for her face she seemed to be eagerly accept it, her moaning continued and only slightly changed when Amy went for her belly which of course had little left to resist her punches. Once she was done Amy would work on her chest pressing her boobs down enough that she could get the measuring tape around her chest and get an exact size of her boobs and everything else. Finally she switched things up leaving her chest alone but moving her arms around the waist. Once again she forced Odessa to lift her lower body up and started to press her tape around it, which was a little easier since she didn't have boobs blocking her way from getting a look at how big her chest is.

"Aaaaaannnd...Done. Now for the next part." Amy said once she had the measurements for her waist and chest, her focus turned back to Odessa's belly throwing in one more big punch and pushing it down for a second before she took a little pencil and began to slowly mark down something on Odessa's stomach, around her navel and she was focused, drawing the outline of it before filling in the center.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:55 am

Odessa could not offer any helpful tips from her time spent in the fashion industry when her face was buried like this. She was not so sure that a bust measurement taken while lying flat would produce the most accurate number. She could only hope that Amy knew enough about how such things worked to recognize it for herself and compensate.

Compensate to what end, precisely? Now, Odessa could not honestly say that she knew the answer to that question.

"Mmmf..." Odessa huffed, as she felt her lower body being lifted up, hands groping around her waist, obviously measuring her there. Whatever was going on, it certainly was intriguing. She had no chance to ask questions before that next big punch sank in, so deep in her unprotected tummy that Odessa blacked out for a second. "GGGHHP!"

And, when she woke back up again, she felt a tickle on her softened abs, like an insect skittering across them. She let out a splutter of shock that was halfway between a laugh and a cough, then tried to control her shuddering as she both recovered from the punch and tried to avoid snickering at the delicate touch of whatever it was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:27 am

Amy worked on her stuff for as long as she had time to, knowing that the time was clocking down and with how she was getting somewhere she finally had a chance to work it out despite Odessa starting to get riled up under her, having recovered from the punch. Getting through her tickle fits Amy eventually finished writing down what she wanted and remained seated for the final few seconds she had, but at the last possible second would throw one more final punch to the center of Odessa's belly to let her moan out again, that way she knew Odessa might just actually pass out the moment she got in bed.

"Time's up, now lets see my handiwork." Amy said. Not caring if Odessa was even still awake at that point Amy would look at Odessa's belly from a normal angle and smiled at her work, on Odessa's belly was now a drawn on pay print, a marking of Amy's, not a permanent one but enough that She would have the memory in her head of her signaling her victory over her in another way.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:16 am

The time seemed to fly by, and it seemed that Amy's plans for Odessa's tummy primarily involved the light, skittering sensation of some sort of writing utensil moving over it. It certainly kept Odessa breathless, as she could not help but expend all of her available oxygen on stifling her giggle fit. It was not nearly so uncomfortable as she had been concerned it might be.

Amy dug another punch deep into Odessa's abs just as she was running out of air and her stomach was expanding as she tried to force a breath. The fist dug deep into her abdomen, skin molding around those knuckles as her vision blurred and she seemed to lose her sense of time once more. When she came to again, she was able to breathe normally, Amy's posterior no longer swallowing up most of her face.

"Uuuhf...that wasn't nearly so nasty as I'd expected, darling," Odessa said, voice still wavering a bit as she would prop herself up on her elbows. "Now, care to explain what sort of art project you've now turned me into...?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:34 am

Odessa was eventually able to think straight after nearly passing out twice under Amy's butt, but she seemed to have no idea what was done to her. Well Amy wasn't going to keep her waiting long. "Were you expecting me to be more brutal then nearly knocking you out again? I dind't think the idea of passing out four times in one day was appealing to you, I'll keep that in mind for the rematch." Amy said as she grabbed a hand mirror and put it in Odessa's face angling it so she could see her body.

"You're marked and measured, traditonally I would do this while you were still tied up but you clearly don't want to leave that bed even for a goodnight kiss and a tuck in so I improvised. I also measured you for the White tiger attire I plan to make soon, I already got the ears on your head, but you might have noticed it." Amy said her hand mirror showing off the paw print and the tiger year headset she put on Odessa while she was nearly out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:16 am

Odessa couldn't help but be a little bit groggy. Amy's rear end was not exactly small and had been quite effective in suffocating her, while the additional punches to her midsection only left her feeling weaker and more sensitive. Luckily for her, it seemed Amy was simply in the mood to use her as a canvas upon which to flesh out her fantasies. That was something which Odessa could readily oblige.

"Passing out four times is acceptable, darling, if you've passed out five times or more," Odessa explained, before the mirror was presented to her. "Otherwise, I would much rather avoid it."

Amy brought her the mirror and Odessa took a moment to examine what the blonde had done to her. The ears she had been dimly aware of as she regained her full faculties, and she had to admit that they worked rather nicely with her glittering ivory hair. The pencil drawings on her flesh were not exactly easy to see, but she could tell that the whole process had been important to Amy. "Interesting. And you said attire you plan to make soon—care to expand upon that, love? Are you making it yourself?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next