Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Belly Détente

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Belly Détente - Page 3 Empty Re: A Belly Détente

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:51 am

Odessa, who likely scoffed at any arrogance on Amy's part was guilty of some of that kind of behavior herself. That was easy to see from how she was talking to Amy now, about how she rarely if ever made mistakes and quickly corrected them and how Amy didn't have what it took to make her mewl or a plaything. Amy disagreed of course and Odessa would be shown that much in time if she really wanted to push things, Confident as she was Amy knew that once you could make someone feel fear you could make them feel almost anything.

"Yeah you heard right. A white tiger made to feel like a small kitten again when pushed to its limit. That's what I can make you feel like. If you were really so good at fixing your mistakes you'd be unstoppable already. We both know that you have plenty of room to grow and in that place I'll be able to sink my claws into you again." Amy said her hands actually moving around Odessa, first to her belly and going over to her back before she let her nails slightly press into Odessa's back and sides while sliding down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:14 am

Odessa let out a hot and ragged breath in Amy's face, as she and the blonde challenged each other, their hands on each other's bodies, holding each other close. Amy's reluctance to engage in even casual intimacy so far made the position even more appealing than it would have been otherwise. Odessa savored the scent of the blonde forbidden fruit as she pressed her nose against Amy's and gazed intently into her new rival's eyes. Her hands slid around Amy's hips and moved slightly lower as they reached her rear.

"No one is unstoppable. You are not. I am not." Odessa spoke quietly, in cool, matter-of-fact tones that nonetheless had a seductive quality to them. "I have been punched in the face perhaps thousands of times. I have been smothered, smashed through tables, squeezed and twisted. But there is always something new to experience. The sort of abdominal fixation that you, and your roommate, and your mysterious friend behind the camera seem to share is new to me. My loss, and all that entails, is something I must accept and incorporate into my preparation for the next battle. You will need to be creative if you're going to best me again. The same old tricks will not work twice."

She batted her eyelashes and pulled on Amy's butt to press the blonde into her body competitively. "And, Amy, darling, if you tell me you are going to make me a kitten, you had best be prepared to back up such a claim," she said.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:34 am

Amy could tell that Odessa was eager to try something else, even if Amy was not partial to that kind of thing unless prompted. She accepted the body on body contact which only seemed to refresh Odessa into wanting more While s he made more claims about the lessons she would learn. "But you've been beaten by some of them more than once, I can do more than punch and crush your body but if I need to go harder I can. You won't be surprised by the same trick twice but you will feel more than you're prepared to handle." Amy said trying to not react when Odessa grabbed her rear. Her arms remained on her back but began tapping her back with her fingers.

"I've never made a claim that I couldn't back up Odessa. I told everyone I'd beat you, and look at where you are. So when I say I can make you mewl like a kitten, you're going to have to be the first one to break that streak or start mewling before it gets really bad for you. Because if I get you again I'll have to beat my last video and really do something big on that poor belly of yours." Amy said, she didn't bat her eyelashes at Odessa but her eyes grew fierce as she smiled in Odessa's face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:12 am

Amy had been handsy enough herself that Odessa held out hope she might be thinking along a similar track. As it turned out, the Briton would be disappointed in that respect, but the blonde did not pull away or do anything to discourage Odessa. Amy's subconscious crush was obviously exerting some influence on her behavior, and her trash talk only riled Odessa up.

"You see, I just can't help but wonder what, precisely, it is which you have in mind," Odessa sighed, her nose still pressed against Amy's, her lips all but touching the blonde's. "You say you can do more than punch my tummy. You say you will need to find something even better to do to me. And, of course, you say you are going to have me mewling like a kitten." She squeezed Amy's butt and pulled their bodies together, battered and still-soft abs on both women rubbing against each other. "I don't believe you're so dense that you've missed the connotation of your own words. You know precisely what it is you are doing, Amy, what the words you're using may imply. So, darling...I challenge you to do something about it."

Odessa smooched Amy's lips quickly, smiling and licking her lips as she pulled away. "Make me afraid of you, darling. Turn me into a kitten. Or do your level best to try."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:58 am

It was obvious what Odessa wanted, it had been obvious since the two had been here, with Odessa all but asking for it since they entered the shower and complained when Amy didn't leave her naked. She couldn't imagine having such a one track mind for something like that, a fight was always better than intimate stuff in her mind and even with all Amy was doing Odessa almost frustrated she wasn't getting more. She had finally asked for it again, clearly focused on the mewling part of Amy's words and placing a soft lip lock on Amy that basically had their lips brush before she was pulling away and demanding Amy show her what she meant.

"I doubt you'll be as eager to make it happen when I actually do it but if you prefer it happen now we can see what makes you afraid." Amy said as her face came close to Odessa again and pressed her forward on her before she would pull her knee back and sink it into Odessa's belly. But she wouldn't let Odessa escape pulling her in close and placing a kiss on Odessa's cheek while her arms wrapped around Odessa and she tried to lift her up, squeezing her in a bearhug with all the strength she could muster.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:33 am

Amy was quite the frustrating case. She implied, and suggested, and teased, dropping enough hints to drive a woman mad, and then she acted all coy, as if Odessa was the only one who was thinking such naughty thoughts. Odessa, of course, had had too many admirers over the years to fail to recognize the telltale signs. Her encouragement got her somewhere—but Amy, underneath the asexual veneer, had a twisted way of showing her affection.

That knee sank deep into Odessa's undefended belly, getting a loud belch of pain from the Briton, doubling her over. "Uuh...! Y-you—" Before Odessa could protest any further, she received another one-two assault: a chaste kiss on the cheek, followed by a bearhug which caused a slow, ever-building, wildly irritating burning sort of pain. It was a lowly sort of trick from a woman Odessa had hoped had just a little bit more honor. Odessa was fully prepared for a duel on a level playing field, but Amy had taken advantage of her kindness, and now had her groaning and squirming in that painful embrace!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:37 am

Amy had suckered Odessa with the knee getting another surprising sound out of the tough brit before she started to pull her in and squeeze, she felt their bodies meet but Odessa's unprepared abs were captured by Amy's tightened but still battered ones. If she started pulling now she knew Odessa would be caught again, Amy could do whatever she wanted, with Kyoko and Fallon asleep a few minutes of squeezing would leave Odessa out cold, she could make sure they didn't interfere and then beat the brit as much as she wanted for knocking her out. It could have been so easy....and it was so not Amy that after only 10 seconds she let Odessa go.

"You should have seen the look on your face. Come on Odessa have some faith, I already beat you, I wouldn't need a cheap trick to get you to fall again." Amy said before she laughed, the image of Odessa's shocked and dare she say, angry look on her face at what she thought was Amy catching her in a moment of weakness. "Like most things a Lion does, showing you the kind of things in store for you feels so much better than explaining it. How'd it feel White tiger." Amy asked staring at Odessa but her keeping her guard up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:07 pm

Odessa was upset with the blonde. She just couldn't seem to break through this irritating exterior to the warm and gooey center of Amy. Not with kind words and sultry invitations, anyway. She was beginning to suspect that even with her fists she would just be left with a pile of smashed shell, with not too much warm or affectionate on the inside to find.

But she would keep trying. At least Amy let her go after just a few seconds, leaving her winded, gulping in air after the knee and squeeze, but not in such a bad shape that she could not continue to speak. "You...wouldn't need a cheap trick, and yet you use it anyway," Odessa pointed out. She would shudder once more, then flop back down on the bed, laid out in just the borrowed pair of panties, figuring Amy would not try something cheap again now that she had made the proclamation that she didn't need such tricks.

"You see, darling, my style is quite a bit different. What you've done now is put me at a disadvantage and lessened the meaning of any victory you may take from me from here on," she explained. "I prefer to start on a level playing field. I want to take your best shot, and give you mine. No discrepancies, no inequalities, no reason to cry foul."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:13 am

Amy was still laughing even as Odessa complained, but it was clear that she was sour about being bearhugged after that knee. "What was cheap about it? You think we're starting now? Now look who's being a sourpuss just because Amy Evans won't give you a smooch on the lips." Amy said as she walked over to where Odessa was sitting and leaning down so the two were face to face even when she was sitting down.

"What I've done is shown you something I had in mind, it's not my fault you wanted to start now. Afterall for all you're talk of even play you seem to forget that I'm already at an advantage, for while you beat me up a little while ago you only knocked me out through the surprise attack. I beat you up through a match and brought you back here to beat up for another 10 minutes straight. Those abs aren't anywhere near my level. If I wanted a battle of bearhugs I'd win in your state." Amy said reaching out and grabbing Odessa's face giving her cheeks a pinch. "Because as fun as seeing this face contort in fear and shock it won't happen again tonight, you're too worn down...to submissive. The Tiger in you is tired, too tired to put up a fight I like. But when I get you ready again...." Amy said pulling back on Odessa's cheeks before letting go. "I can't wait to see the fight end by squeezing it out of you. Been some time since I've done that and the looks I get almost beats the ones from punching sometimes...almost." Amy said before she turned back to the closet to get something.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:39 pm

Amy was showing surprising guile, but also restraint, and Odessa had to admit that she had not expected it from the blonde. Amy might not be quite so straightforward as Odessa had thought. It made her more enticing to the British woman, as she leaned over her, close enough to feel the warmth of her body again.

She then pinched Odessa's cheeks, which brought a fluttering of several different emotions for Odessa, from amusement to embarrassment to frustration to desire. It was only a fleeting sensation, though, because Amy let go just a few short moments later, after a few more choice words of challenging talk, acting as if Odessa was in some severely compromised state compared to her. Amy, of course, had been beaten up in the ring just as badly as Odessa, save for a single final punch. Odessa decided not to get into it again with her.

"You're going to get me ready, darling? Do I get Amy Evans as my personal abdominal trainer?" Odessa asked, from her laid-down position, her eyes tracking Amy. "I look forward to it. You underestimate where I am now, Amy dear, and you'll be woefully unprepared the next time. Meanwhile...if you don't intend to fight tonight, then I do believe we have to share the bed. On my honor, I won't try anything too forward. I'll even let you be the big spoon."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next