by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rebecca Blackburn vs. The Unrightable Wrongs.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rebecca Blackburn vs. The Unrightable Wrongs. Empty Rebecca Blackburn vs. The Unrightable Wrongs.

Post by Tarantulust Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:01 pm

(Written with Storyteller21, transferred onto the board.)

It was never easy working for Miranda...the woman was a borderline slave driver! She never went out into the field herself, due to her being a wanted criminal. So she often sent her lackeys to do her dirty work for her. Doing simple things like dropping off a package or picking something up were easy enough for someone as small as Kristy, but tonight was something different all together! Tonight, Miranda had ordered Kristy to pair up with the worst of Miranda's goons and try to break into a certain building using her lockpicking skills. Kristy hated these types of jobs, almost as much as she hated tonight's partner. The woman's name was Kassidy Strife! She was about as nutty as they came in Kristy's opinion. The woman was violent, collected knives, and was involved with most of Miranda's kidnapping schemes. If Kassidy was here, it probably meant the two of them were going home with a third person.

"You almost done yet?! It's getting chilly out here!"

"I'm almost done...just a few more seconds aaannnndddd..."

Click!

"There!" The door lock would finally become undone! Kristy backing up a bit to observe her work with a proud smile. "So, who does Miranda have in mind today?"

"Just a brat...We'll ambush her inside, take her alive. That what Miranda said she wanted."

"Er...Us? B-but Kassidy, I can't fight! I'm just the door girl."

Kassidy would suddenly grab the much smaller woman by her collar, pinning her to the door she had only just unlocked. That crooked smile of the Hunter's shined as bright as the knife she kept on her side.

"Then I guess you'd better hope this Blackburn girl doesn't put up a struggle, right?"

--

Rebecca Blackburn was the new face in Japan. Having moved here from the U.S. last year to start a new life for herself. She found herself a cozy yet dull job at a neighboring convenience store across the street. Life for Ms. Blackburn was calm but that would all soon change.

Recently taking an interest in wrestling and boxing around the local area, she took some classes but her shyness kept her from joining the league even though she was deemed a natural by those around her. Tonight however everything would change as Rebecca was walking home from a late night shift, exhausted but still having a bit of energy left in her, she began making her way back to her building as she climbed the five flights of stairs to get to her floor.

“God..they said they’d fix the elevator by now..”

she said to herself as she finally made it to her corner of the floor. Not noticing anything off as the lock picking was done perfectly. Rebecca uses her key and gets in. The apartment covered in pitch darkness. Unaware of the uninvited guests.

--

The door lock finally unlatched, causing Kristy to gasp in her hiding spot. The pair had snuck in, and while Kristy wanted to hide immediately, Kassidy decided to be a pain in the ass! She started digging through this woman's drawers, her cabinets, everything! Kristy knew exactly what she was doing too...Kassidy was looking for a trophy! Something to remember her victim by. It was one of the bigger reasons why Kristy didn't like working with her. Kassidy was a collector as much as a hunter...she wanted prizes, and she hoarded her victims possessions. So while Kassidy dug around, Kristy hid in a nearby closet. She had thought it was a decent enough spot with plenty of clothes to hide beneath, but in her haste to hide, she lost Kassidy.

Now the person was home, and Kristy had no clue where she was! If the person found her, she'd be stuck! What if they had a weapon? Or knew how to fight?!?! Kristy couldn't lose her good looks! They meant everything to her!

Wait a minute...what was that?

The person, Rebecca probably, had just walked in when Kristy saw a flicker of a shadow. It was fast, quicker then a shadow should have been.

Kassidy?

As if to confirm Kristy's suspicions, the black shape would suddenly throw out a kick in the center of the tired looking woman's back! Kristy cursed to herself, knowing that Kassidy was more than capable enough to take the target with her knockout rag, but the crooked collector wanted to drag this out! To play with this woman!

Damn! Please just let this be over with quickly!

--

As Rebecca made her way in, something just didn’t feel right with things. The lights were out and wouldn’t turn on, which only caused her to be on guard for a bit before making her way around the rooms, perfectly avoiding Kristy as her hiding spot wasn’t something Rebecca was looking for but rather a source of light. As she made her way back to the living room she was met with a powerful kick to the back by Kassidy herself

“G-Gack!!!”

Rebecca let out as she was essentially kicked into the floor with relative ease by the home invaders. However she would not become a victim in this if she had any say in the matter. Quickly rising back up and even with her limited visibility, she positioned herself and delivered a strong right hook towards Kassidy’s jawline, as she grabbed her by her hair and pulled it before sending her smashing towards the wall, drawing blood of the hunter and collector known as Kassidy

--

Kassidy's kick landed flush, knocking Rebecca to the floor with an aggressive THUD! Between the two intruders, Kassidy was the fighter, and so Kristy was more than happy sitting this brawl out, especially when their target got right back up and landed a hook clean against Kassidy's jaw! A muffled grunt came from the Crooked collector's maw, followed by her frame being thrown against the wall! Even in the dark, Rebecca would be able to spot the small, scarlet stream rolling down Kassidy's lip, just before that sadistic smile returned to the intruder's lips.

"Nice~ You got some training! Too bad you still hit like a scrub!"

Like the draw of a blade, Kassidy's knee struck out fast and deadly! She was looking to slam her knee into Rebecca's unguarded belly before swinging her arm around to clock her in the face with an elbow! She was fighting dirty! No rules, no standard fighting style. Kassidy seemed to flow from one attack to the next, as she lunged forward to try and push her elbow into Rebecca's throat and pin her against the wall

This would be the first time Rebecca would get a chance to look into Kassidy's eyes...even in the dark, they seemed to glow red! They weren't the eyes of a normal person...they were deranged, clearly those eyes had seen some horrible acts, and probably even participated in a few. It was then that Rebecca would know this wasn't some prank, some twisted mix up of fate. This person was there for her! And she intended on getting her, one way or another!

--

Rebecca paced herself a small bit as she thought it was only one person she was fighting and the fact she was able to strike her down and caused her to bleed a bit gave her some much needed confidence mixed with her adrenaline and survival instincts kicking into overdrive.

“G-Gah! W..who are..you” she let out as she managed to tank a bad shot to her belly and an even worse elbow to the face, grunting in pain as her face began showing bruise marks in the night.

As Kassidy did move forward and lunged at her with her elbow, Rebecca managed to catch a small glimpse of something silvery near her assailants leg, quickly fighting her back as best she could, she ultimately just wasn’t strong enough to overpower or hold back Kassidy for very long as she was badly pinned to the wall a few seconds later.

Locking eyes with Kassidy, she could see the pure deranged eyes starting back at her with a crazed expression. “Wh..what do you want from me?! Le..let me go!” She shouted while slowly reaching down towards the shiny silvery object, ‘a knife..’ the thought to herself as she gripped it and managed to stab Kassidys leg but while that would’ve put anyone down…it seemed to only anger her more

--

There was a riveting shock through the wall as Kassidy pushed Rebecca into it with her cruel shove! Pictures and books fell to the floor as the intruder pushed her arms against Rebecca's throat! The tired worker croaked out a question, but she didn't get any response! Did she truly expect one? It was hard to tell, made only worse by the killer's smile as she continued to press her arm against her victim's windpipe. Rebecca continued to gag, frantically searching for something! In desperation, she grabbed ahold of Kassidy's knife! With a quick jerk, she managed to snap the strap keeping it down in it's sheath! Before the killer could move, Rebecca quickly stabbed her leg! It was at that moment that the woman who was hiding in the closet popped out!

"Shit! Are you okay?!"

The killer would grunt, pushing further into Rebecca's throat! Her smile turned into a grimace, before her free arm shot down and snagged a hold of Rebecca's wrist, squeezing down on it with immeasurable force! She'd squeeze until the blade fell to the floor, only to reach behind herself and pull out a second blade.

"You...You barely broke the skin..."

Kassidy would press the blade to Rebecca's face, no longer smiling...

"Scared to kill...even when protecting yourself...That's fine. But y'know, you need that drive. At least, if you really want to hurt someone with a knife."

"H-hey! We are supposed to bring her in unharmed! That's what she want-"

Suddenly, a knock came from the door! A cold chill was sent through the room as both intruders went deadly quiet. Was that the landlord? A neighbor?

"Hey, is everything okay in there Rebecca?"

--

Rebecca coughed a bit as her neck was pressed down with immense force, slowly choking by Kassidy's immense strength. Slowly turning her head she discovers Kassidy wasn’t alone, another much younger(?) their was with her as she closely listened to her words

“B..burn…I..in hell!..n..not..a..kille…r..I..I..won’t..le..let..you..take..me!”

Rebecca continued as she fought the urge to pass out. Her face turning a deep red as Kassidy pressed the blade deep into her cheek, a droplet of blood escaping from it as she locks eyes with her. Showing no signs of fear as a blessed knock on the door can be heard

Rebecca had one chance to save herself and wasn’t going to miss it. “HELP ME THERES SOMEONE TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!” Rebecca shouted as loud as she could! Taking this small window of time that the two intruders were basically stunned to deliver a hard headbutt towards Kassidys nose before grabbing back the first knife and racing towards the door, forcing Kassidy and Kristie with a brutal choice to make

Stay and get caught and worse, seen. Or leave to strike another day but come back empty handed. Such a quick decision was thrown at them as the door was finally unlocked and open

--

Kristy, who had just popped out of the closet, was already just short of panicking when Kassidy got stabbed, but now there was someone at the door! The red head was often considered the weakest link under pressure, and as the door knocked she looked over at the bleeding hunter with a desperate look in her eyes! Kassidy was busy restraining her target, and glared at Kristy while hissing for the red head to stay silent. No bumps, no falls, nothing! Kassidy was just about to give Rebecca a similar look, with a plan to make her tell the stranger that everything was fine with the persuasive help of her blade. Only when she turned back around, Rebecca had something else in store for her.

THUNK!!!

Rebecca's head crashed into Kassidy's face, earning a pained snarl as the Crooked Collector gripped her skull! Rebecca suddenly screamed for help, causing the already panicking Kristy to get even worse as she looked between Rebecca and the door! When the escapee grabbed the knife and began running at her, Kristy screamed and booked it to the other side of the room, leaving the door totally unguarded! Kassidy would regain some of her senses in time to see Rebecca screwing with the door, seconds away from freedom.

"...To hell with this."

Since they couldn't get out the way they came in, Kassidy simply smashed the nearest window to the balcony! With the fire escape nearby, the knife lover would slip down the rails without even caring to see if her cohort was behind her or not.

"H-hey! Wait up!"

The red head was gone even faster than Kassidy was, slipping down the fire escape and chasing after her fellow shadow in the night, leaving Rebecca with a slightly damaged living room and a knife hole in her wall...as well as one of her attackers blades.

--

Rebecca gasped in fear as she fiddled with the door as quick as she could, unlocking it fully as her two attackers began running towards the nearest window, smashing it completely as the door finally opened

“M-Mrs Miriam! Help there’s two kidnappers in the complex!” Rebecca said as she looked at her mortified

“Look at all this mess…it’s gonna costs hundreds to make all the repairs necessary to fix this….at least you’re okay right?” Miriam said as she looked around at the smashed windows and wall. Taking note of a bit of blood stains on the floor

“young lady I hope you have the funds to cover this mess!” She said as she looked at the frightened young girl as she was holding onto a knife

“I..I..I don’t..I’m…im sorry..I’ll find the funds..I promise..m..my attacker had this knife on her…do..do you know any information on it..or anything I can use to track her down?” She said presenting the knife to her

Miriam examined the knife carefully before thinking for a moment ”looks real, and real expensive too. Only rich people around here are the people from the wrestling league not far from here”

Rebecca sighed and nodded as she knew what had to be done

-The Next Day-

Not getting much sleep from what happened only a few hours ago, Rebecca got up early as she made her way towards the famous Wrestling League, Berserkz. Her heart began pounding as she saw a few wrestlers outside and did her best to spot her assailant but no luck so far. Finally entering the league though, she went up to the front desk

“Hello I was wondering if this league was taking in any new additions to the roster?” Rebecca said as she looked oddly confident despite everything that had occurred.

--

"Hmm?"

The pair of eyes that looked at Rebecca looked...very, very tired. There was heavy bags under her eyes, and yet she was dressed smartly in a pitch black suit and matching tie. A very odd choice of attire for somebody who worked at the front desk, but perhaps working in a wrestling league attracted strange people. The way the woman had her hair in a short ponytail and no makeup seemed to imply she was either in a hurry often or didn't care to dress her face up. Either way, the woman gave Rebecca a quick look up and down before putting on a gentle smile that may as well have been a mask.

"A-ah! H-hello there...New additions? As in, wrestlers? U-um...just one moment..."

The tired looking woman would roll her chair over towards a phone, picking it up and wedging it between her chin and shoulder as she thumbed through a thin notepad.

"Hello? This is Mai Travis from up front, I was wondering if we were still having talent tryouts today?...Yes...I think so...Okay, thank you so much for your time."

The woman would hang up the phone before writing something up on a sticky note. She peered at something Rebecca couldn't see before scribbling something else down before handing the sticky note back to Rebecca on the desk.

"We are~ It looks like we are having tryouts in building Room 238. It will be just down this hallway to the left, turn right at the end and there is a set of stairs...go two flights up and it will be on your left..."

Despite looking so tired, her penmanship was rather neat and pretty.

--

Rebecca looked at the front end clerk with a warm smile before accepting her note and bowing her head slightly in respect and appreciation for this opportunity

“Thank you Ms Travis, have a good morning” Rebecca said as she looked at the paper and began making her way through the massive wrestling league that nobody’s would walk in and legends would walk out of.

Slowly walking through the halls, she looked around and saw high end training equipments, people training of all classes and sizes, and a few areas of relaxation and comfort.

After traversing the massive complex in search for her assailant and the room, she would finally make her way towards Room 238,Peering through the window before heading in

Much to her surprise there wasn’t any applicants left due to how unexpected Rebecca had arrived and how late for that matter, yet that didn’t deter her as she took a deep breath and looked at the trainer holding a clipboard

“H..hello, I’m Rebecca Blackburn..I’m here for the try outs” she said locking eyes with the trainer, showing little fear in her eyes

--

If Mai was tired, shy, and sweet, this trainer was the exact opposite. She gripped a clipboard under her powerful arm, and had an unlit cigarette between her teeth. Scars lined her face, giving her bright red eyes an even scarier glare then they might have been normally. With her standing at least a clean 6 feet, she didn't look like an easy woman to approach on even the best of days. And with Rebecca walking in at the tail end of the tryouts, this was probably far and away from the best of days.

"Blackburn, huh?" The woman said with a monotone, narrowed glare. She didn't even move the clipboard out from under her arm. The Trainer just stared at Rebecca...almost as though she was waiting for the newbie to speak .

"So what do you want to show me?"

--

Rebecca sighed as she knew she was at a disadvantage coming late and all but she forged onwards, determined to see this trail to the end no matter what would happen.

Wearing some normal training clothes and a black shirt, it was clear Rebecca wasn’t some secret superstar, rather just someone who may have just came out of a local gym but regardless she had the look and attitude of someone who belonged there. “I wanna show you my proficiency in fighting Mrs…is there someone I can fight to show you what I’m capable of?” She said still locking eyes with her, showing that despite everything, she wasn’t afraid

--

The trainer only seemed to roll her eyes in response, even going so far as to check her watch on her wrist before sighing aloud, the unlit cigarette still in her jaws. The clipboard she held actually made a distinct cracking noise as she gently squeezed down on it before using it to gesture towards a nearby vacant ring.

"I guess you'd better hope so, Blackburn."

At that very moment, Kristy just so happened to be wandering out of the massage parlor. After the stressful night she had, she needed to make up for her lost beauty sleep by indulging in the company's spa. It was a rather delightful experience, one she wouldn't soon forget as the Trainer suddenly barked at her from across the room.

"Kristy! Get your ass over here! We got a tryout, and you just happened to be the closest fighter here."

"Alice, I told you! I don't just-"

Kristy's voice went dead in her throat as she noticed who was standing in the ring. It was a good thing she wore makeup, because her face suddenly went pale as Rebecca Blackburn stood in the ring.

"W...What's she doing here?"

"I'd say wasting time if it weren't you we were waiting on!"

Kristy was a small woman, so it was easy for the trainer to suddenly pluck her up and dump her in the ring, clearly itching for her smoke break.

"Newbie, if you can beat her in a legit fight, I'll sign you up on probation status...which means we'll let you in for a time and see how shit goes. If you have any complaints, you can yell at the hiring manager."

--

Rebecca looked at the worried expression of the fighter but couldn’t connect the dots quite yet as she shrugged it off as her not being worth the hassle of a fight. Finally after what felt like months of practicing and avoiding this place out of fear of failure, Rebecca was actually going to try out, she knew underestimating her opponent could be a fatal mistake so she didn’t Kristy’s shocked expression sway her judgements too much

“Understood!” Rebecca shouted as she climbed into the ring and stood at a corner, waiting for Kristy to come in with her, glancing at her unique wrestling attire as she looked at her

--

Why was she here? Did she recognize Kristy and Kassidy?! What would happen if they fought? Rebecca might kill her if she knew the truth! Was this all a ruse just to get to her? Where were the others?!?!

Kristy had just put on her waterproof makeup, but now she was wondering if the sweat on her brow would wipe it off! The red head was terrified that Rebecca knew everything, and while Kristy was no stranger to a fight, it was almost always with back up not too far behind.

"Y...yeah, sure..."

No! Don't talk! What if she recognizes your voice!

Kristy would suddenly grow tight lipped, climbing into the ring on the other side, but looking rather nervous as she did so in her red, battle dress costume.

Rebecca began picking up on Kristie’s nervousness and subtle sweat from her brow, she didn’t know why she was in such a state, maybe she’s a shy fighter? Maybe she’s having a really off day? None of it mattered though as Rebecca shrugged off those thoughts as she saw her opponent enter the ring.

--

“Im ready” Rebecca said as she locked eyes with Kristie, attempting to think of a strong opening as she heard a loud:

DING!!

Rebecca moved forward towards Kristie as she locked her hands with hers in a traditional test of strength, pushing back as hard as she could and surprised at the resistance she was met with by Kristie

--

Ding!

No sooner did the bell ring then Rebecca suddenly launched at the smaller red head! Kristy almost shouted as she put her arms up defensively, which Rebecca must have mistaken as a test of strength challenge! The two locked up, and a panicked Kristy was trying her absolute best to keep Rebecca away! Fear was one heck of a performance enhancer, and despite not being very strong, Kristy was able to hold her own against Rebecca's force! At least for the moment. But Kristy knew she wouldn't be able to last like this. She needed to draw the first blood if she wanted any chance to win this, so before she was overwhelmed, Kristy would strike!

As quick as a flash, Kristy would quickly try to knee Rebecca in the stomach, trying to get an early advantage and break away from Rebecca's grip! Kristy's greatest asset was her speed and precise strikes...if she got caught, it was more than likely over for her! She needed to keep out of reach and strike when Rebecca's defenses were down! Maybe even fight a little dirty!

If I beat her here, she won't even get to enter the league! We won't have to worry about her until we are ready to swing by and try and pick her up again!

--

Rebecca interlocked her hands with the small yet agile Kristy, she was impressed she had enough strength to keep her at bay for a few seconds but slowly and surely Rebecca began closing the gap more and more before spotting Kristy’s leg slowly rise up for a knee

“Grh..”

she tanked the sharp knee to her gut as she pushed herself forward and wrapped her arm around Kristy’s waist as she then proceeded to suplex her hard onto the mat with a surprising amount of force for a technical armature before attempting to lock her legs in a tight lock

--

Kristy managed to score a direct hit on Rebecca! The red head was sure that would be more than enough to knock a bit of wind out from her sails! Kristy planned on making her next move once Rebecca was stunned, but it turned out the rookie was tougher than she looked! She actually kept going after the kick, and scooped the smaller woman up for a ring shaking suplex! The move left Kristy's ears ringing as she gripped her skull! A sharp pain tore through her back thanks to the impact, and before she could get a lick of sense in her, Rebecca was already onto her next move!

Crap crap crap!!! Where's Bridgette when I need her?!? This chicks actually fucking good! It's not fair!!!

--

Rebecca huffed a bit as she did her best to pace herself against the experienced wrestler as she proceed to keep the grip on Kristy as tight as she could, twisting and pulling her leg more and more so she doesn’t reach the ropes so easily, after a few moments though she transitioned the leg lock into a very nice figure four

--

With a yank, Rebecca pulled Kristy to the center of the ring, where the salvation of the ropes was too far away to reach for. The redhead had seen a bunch of people go through leg submissions, and if she were being honest, they looked super painful! So seeing as how Rebecca was an over the top brute (Compared to Kristy) and also totally new to this whole situation probably meant that Rebecca might seriously hurt Kristy! And thats...pretty much what happened when Rebecca finished locking Kristy up in a figure four leg lock!

"ACK!!! I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!!

Almost immediately, the small red head was tapping out only a few seconds into the figure four hold.

--

Rebecca had fully and successfully transitioned Kristy into a figure four lock,thinking that someone like her would be able to break out of the hold or counter but as she finish locking the hold in, she was stunned as she saw her tapping frantically against the canvas, causing Rebecca to immediately release her as she got back up and even offered a hand to help Kristy up, showing there was nothing personal about the match

“Hey im so sorry, are you okay? Here let me give you a hand” she said offering a hand to help her up as she waiting to the instructor to grade her

--

The trainer could only sigh. She couldn't say she was expecting much from Kristy, but she still thought she would last longer than that. The redhead had only ever gotten this far because of her riding Miranda Blair's coat tails all the way up to the top. It made her sick, but that was probably why she was looking to give the Wrong's a small bit of punishment, even if it was something extremely minor.

"Alright kid...guess you won."

The trainer simply marked Rebecca down on the "Probation" list. She didn't even give Rebecca a second glance before finally leaving to get her smoke break.

"You're in. Show up tomorrow at 6 in the morning, bring your gear. Real test will start from there."

Kristy would be too busy rubbing her leg, looking like she was on the brink of tears. In her head, the whole fight was unfair! She was small, and Rebecca was way tougher! Already, the red head was plotting some good old fashion revenge on Rebecca! All she could think about is getting her big buddy involved in this when Rebecca gave her a hand.

"Huh?"

Kristy peered at the hand offered to her before looking up at Rebecca. Did this girl really not know her? Was Kristy lucky, or was Rebecca just dumb? Honestly, it was too difficult to tell. But Kristy knew an opportunity when she saw it, and so she took Rebecca's hand...

And gave her a hug.

"Congratulations! You totally got me there! I wasn't expecting any of that, but you were so fast and strong! You definitely deserved that victory!" Kristy said with the sweetest of smiles. "My name is Kristy Davids! I'm not the best fighter around here, but maybe we'll see more of each other?"

--

“I..I did it.”

Was all Rebecca could mutter as she saw the head coach mark her down before leaving to probably get a smoke break which was must deserved after a long day of work and grading

After a few seconds she looked back down as she returned her attention to Kristy and pulled her back up with a smile before being embraced in a hug

“Oh my! Aren’t you lovely” she said as she hugged her back and smiled at her “you put up quite a fight with that knee of yours, you’re surprisingly nimble and fast hehe..though I do think you were at a disadvantage given our high differences..hope I didn’t hurt you too badly now” she smiled at her

“Names Rebecca Blackburn I just moved to Japan about a month ago, and yeah I’d absolutely love that, it looks like I’ve been put up for a three month probation so let’s see what happens! “ she said as she let go of her and hopped off the ring

--

"Oh? T-three months, eh? Three months to achieve glory then! I hope you grab the tiger by the tail while you're here!"

Kristy would wave Rebecca off, smiling like a friend seeing their best buddy off...until she turned around with Rebecca's phone in her hand.

"Stupid Girl! It all happened so quick, she didn't change properly! With this, I can put a bug on it so we'll know where she is and what she's saying! Miranda's gonna be mad when she learns I fought her all alone, but maybe I can get some respect back by doing this for her..."

As quick as a flash, Kristy ran off, looking for a secluded spot to bug Rebecca's phone before the newbie missed it!

--

You got that right Kristy, I’ll be seeing you around hopefully”

Rebecca smiled at Kristy as she waved back at her none the wiser..or so it seemed at first,and left the training room as the evening soon took over, she began looking around for potential allies and more important her possible assailant..

“Come on think..where would they be….” She thought to herself as she wondered around before stumbling into one of the relaxation rooms and taking a peek inside one of the window to see if anyone matched that description

--

The relaxing room had a shower off to the side near a corner. Steam was rolling past the curtain as hot water splashed on the figure's body. No one else was inside the room except for the lone figure, who rinsed the soap off her body before finally turning the shower off. A towel would disappear behind the curtain, and after a few moments, the curtains would be pulled back to reveal a purpled haired woman.

Her eyes were blood red, and sharp as a knife. They were the eyes of a predator, filled with visions of cruelty and malice to the point they seemed like everyday occurrences. Her sour expression seemed to imply she was in a bad mood despite the relaxing shower, tucking the towel around her to make a sort of dress before stepping out into the open.

--

Rebecca felt almost the need to go in there and try to ambush the obviously professional while her guard was down...but as much as she wanted too...she knew better. Taking a good look at her she knew at the very least she was in the right place..it was only a matter of getting to Kassidy properly as any sudden movements could get Rebecca suspended from her probation.

Sighing but overall feeling great of an amazing day she’s had so far, she walked out the gym and proceeded to get ready for her next shift at a local connivence store.

-The Next Day

Rebecca got up bright and early, still somehow not realizing her phone was missing this entire time as she gets up and gets ready to head out towards the gym where the real trial was meant to take place

--

By the time Rebecca came back, she'd find her cell phone in a locker meant for her. A note would be attached to the outside, letting her know that it was hers. Once she opened it up, there'd be a note inside, apparently from the trainer who had found it laying on the ring floor. Other than that, there would be nothing unusual. At least not for the moment.

Kristy was no where to be found...and neither was Kassidy. For now, it seemed Rebecca would be unable to find any familiar faces.

--

Rebecca knew full well this wasn’t going to be easy, in fact she counted on it as she was fully aware how cunning her assailant were. Grabbing her phone and placing it back into the lockers for now, she began making her way towards the workout room and proceeded to work on the treadmill for about an hour, her speed consistently improving each and every day. Afterwards she made her way towards a punching bag and begun working on her strength and precision all the while she gleamed over and saw no one was in yet.

“Huh I’d thought I’d be the last one here not the first..oh well more for me I guess” she muttered to herself as she continued to work on that bag for a while before taking a much needed break, sitting down in one of the open area and drinking some water in the process

--

Unbeknownst to Rebecca, she wasn’t the only one there. A woman who had long since learned how to stay utterly quiet had walked in right in the middle of Rebecca’s training exercise. After only a few minutes of observing her, the silent woman began her approach. Even when coming up behind Rebecca, the woman never made a sound. Her strides were measured and perfect, a strange almost mechanical grace was exuded with every step. Rebecca might not have noticed the woman at all, were it not for her shadow being cast over the sitting rookie. Should Rebecca peer up, she’d find a woman with snow white hair tied into a braid and a single, ruby red eye peering down at her. The other was hidden by the woman’s long, pointed bangs.

“Rebecca Blackburn…newest recruit on probation, pugilist, striker…and clumsy.”

The woman had a mask around her face. Some sort of breathing apparatus that made her voice sound like it was made of static. The single visible red eye tracked Rebecca like a camera, watching every slight muscle movement the newbie made, like she was in a petri dish rather than simply sitting down. Occasionally, the strange woman would peer up at the still swinging sandbag as if trying to time its swings. The two were totally alone, and it would quickly feel like they were the only ones in the world thanks to this strange woman’s freezing presence.

“Admirable force…were the strikes against the sandbag just practice, or were those your very best?” The woman muttered, moving away from Rebecca to stop the sandbag and gage how heavy it was.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Blackburn vs. The Unrightable Wrongs. Empty Re: Rebecca Blackburn vs. The Unrightable Wrongs.

Post by Storyteller21 Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:08 am

Almost completely unaware of anyone else in the training area, Rebecca wasted no time working on the bag, delivering strike after strike, each getting more precise and stronger with each connected hit. On occasion the focused blonde fighter would deliver a less than perfect blow but it would almost always be followed up by three perfect sets as a means of correcting herself. After a few minutes, Rebecca began to work up a bit of a sweat which only made her want to push herself harder; her jabs now increasing in speed which made it harder for her quiet observer to properly keep track of

Finally, the silence was broken as the white haired women spoke out to comment on Rebeccas performance thus far “why thank you…I didn’t see you there, names Rebecca Blackburn. I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you as of yet” despite her best efforts, Rebecca looked up and saw the women wearing a mask, her beautiful hair and visible red eye definitely drew Rebeccas full undivided attention

“As..as for your question..it was just for practice, though I wouldn’t mind showing you what I can really do in the ring~” Slowly regaining her confidence, she perked up as the bag was gaged on weight and to the woman’s surprise, it was one of the heaviest bags in the training center
Storyteller21
Storyteller21

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Blackburn vs. The Unrightable Wrongs. Empty Re: Rebecca Blackburn vs. The Unrightable Wrongs.

Post by Tarantulust Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:46 am

The stranger that walked past Rebecca did so in a way that made it seem like she didn’t even know Rebecca was there. She was in her own head, muttering something about pressure per inch and the length of the punching bag swings. Rebecca was trying to be friendly, but she wasn’t getting a response to her challenge. The white haired woman simply reached out and stopped the swinging punching bag herself, only to push it herself a few times to gauge its weight. It swung back and forth gently as the woman eyed it, tilting her head before taking a step back…and then stepping forward to launch a strike of her own! The sandbag seemed to cave into the stranger’s blow, only to be suddenly pushed back with shocking force! The chains of the punching back creaked as though they were about to snap, and the heavy piece of training equipment swung around dangerously behind the stranger as she turned to face Rebecca.

“If you were not lying about your strikes previously, then I would be curious as to how you handle yourself in a combat situation for myself.”

The stranger gestured towards the ring, but otherwise gave little indication for Rebecca to follow her. This stranger was…well, eerie. With no one else around, Rebecca might have felt like she was in a bad dream with the way this person was acting, and the icy feeling of dread that she seemed to leave lingering in her stomach.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller21 Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:08 pm

With her own attempts to be friendly towards this stranger being met with cold silence, Rebecca began to feel a bit off about this white haired individual that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, however as she saw her go up to the punching bad she was using and strike it, she knew there was something profound about this women. The chains of the bag creaked as if it was a mere second away from fully snapping and flying off. This of course got Rebeccas full attention before finally hearing the women speak.

“That was an impressive form and strike…Very well then, be it boxing or wrestling I’m prepared for whatever you can throw at me”

With that said, Rebecca slowly made her way towards the ring, gripping tightly onto the ropes before hoisting herself up and over before heading towards her corner and awaited her opponent to do the same. Once both of them entered the ring Rebecca readied herself before speaking up “standard rules or do you have something special in mind?”
Storyteller21
Storyteller21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:35 am

Rebecca was trying to be friendly. She was a stranger in a new league, and it was clear she was trying to be open and not offend this woman the best she could. However, the woman in the ring continued to ghost her. Her white hair was like snow, but the coldest part of the woman was most definitely her eyes. As warm as Rebecca wanted to be, the woman simply stared at her from across the ring, perfectly silent and deathly still. Her arms were crossed, and her head followed Rebecca’s movements like a living mannequin in a movie. The only small comfort was that thanks to her mask’s speakers, Rebecca could hear the woman’s gentle breathing. She was indeed human…or at least appeared to be.

When Rebecca finally climbed into the ring, the white haired woman uncrossed her arms and let Rebecca stretch. Only when Rebecca asked for the rules did she get a response, though not before the woman slightly stared at her…watching her stretch.

“I want you to fight for real…like how you would deal with an intruder. An attacker. Your very best.”

The cold response was like a gust of snow running down Rebecca’s spine. Already, this woman was advancing. Her pace was measured, but slow enough for Rebecca to get into the proper mindset. The woman’s red eye watched Rebecca carefully, her glare burning into the newcomer like she was on a dissection table. If Rebecca had known who she was dealing with…perhaps she would have preferred if she was.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller21 Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:29 am

While it was true Rebecca was doing her best to be as respectful and as kind as she could be to the woman standing before her, the constant ghosting was painfully clear and it also meant that Rebecca wasn’t going to get anywhere with talking to her in a casual manner. Finally hopping into the ring, Rebecca was met with just a cold eerie silence from the white haired fighter, so quiet yet perfectly still, it was hard to tell if this was some form of psychological mind games or her opponent really was this quiet. Finally however she asked her question..and the response she got definitely sent a chill running down her spine..almost wishing she’d never asked in the first place

“An intruder…how oddly specific…very well then. Let’s go”

Interestingly however the white haired woman was already advancing, giving little time for any fear to truly settle in as Rebecca immediately got into her fighting stance before locking in her gaze onto and carefully monitoring her movement.

“Alright then..you’ve broken eye contact once since we started talking, let’s see if you’ve been paying attention~” Rebecca said as she moved in and would test how quick her opponents reflexes are by delivering two rather quick shots aiming towards her stomach before quickly feigning the last punch,instead opting for a sudden hook towards the jawline
Storyteller21
Storyteller21

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller21 Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:31 am

While it was true Rebecca was doing her best to be as respectful and as kind as she could be to the woman standing before her, the constant ghosting was painfully clear and it also meant that Rebecca wasn’t going to get anywhere with talking to her in a casual manner. Finally hopping into the ring, Rebecca was met with just a cold eerie silence from the white haired fighter, so quiet yet perfectly still, it was hard to tell if this was some form of psychological mind games or her opponent really was this quiet. Finally  however she asked her question..and the response she got definitely sent a chill running down her spine..almost wishing she’d never asked in the first place

“An intruder…how oddly specific…very well then. Let’s go”

Interestingly however the white haired woman was already advancing, giving little time for any fear to truly settle in as Rebecca immediately got into her fighting stance before locking in her gaze onto and carefully monitoring her movement.

“Alright then..you’ve broken eye contact once since we started talking, let’s see if you’ve been paying attention~” Rebecca said as she moved in and would test how quick her opponents reflexes are by delivering two rather quick shots aiming towards her stomach before quickly feigning the last punch,instead opting for a sudden hook towards the jawline
Storyteller21
Storyteller21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:31 am

The White haired woman continued to march forward, Rebecca’s comment once again receiving no response as the young pugilist seemed to get her head into the fight. Rebecca was taking this stranger seriously, an admirable trait in a fighter. She was determined to prove herself, and maybe learn a thing or two about the league she was so eager to join. She might not get anything out of this woman verbally, but perhaps she would give her an idea on the sort of strength she could come to expect from the people who fought here. The golden haired girl would dash forward to meet the stranger in the middle of the ring, testing her reaction speed by sending out two quick jabs towards her stomach. The woman watched carefully, her hand suddenly lashing out like a whip and intercepting Rebecca’s fist just before it hit its target. Her eyes didn’t shift, didn’t change. It just watched Rebecca, like a camera!

Rebecca’s feint came quick, only to shift into a hook towards the masked woman’s jaw! Rebecca’s attack came quick, only for the woman to raise her arm and hit the crook of her elbow. The stranger kept her arm up, blocking Rebecca’s arm and leaving her wide open. But rather than attack, the woman simply leaned in towards Rebecca.

“You lead with your shoulders…it makes you predictable.”

Suddenly, the stranger would push Rebecca back, her leg shooting up in order to nail the young girl in the stomach with her knee in a quick and merciless blow.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller21 Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:48 am

(We’re back baby~!)

The intense lightning fast reaction from the masked fighter was certainly enough to catch Rebeccas full attention. With the first punch intercepted and her feign one blocked, it was more clear that whoever she was facing wasn’t just a run of the mill wrestler, this one was more focused, more tactical and more importantly a lot harder to read given their absolute silence and swift movements.

“Hm-hgnh!..” Rebecca would soon let out however as before Rebecca could fully process the strangers advice, a brutal knee slammed into her stomach, causing Rebecca to gasp sharply in pain- yet she didn’t buckle under the immense pain she was in, instead she pressed on; springing forward Rebecca unleashed a quick yet sharp kick towards the strangers head before adding a faster haymaker towards the strangers head, hoping to discombobulate them in the process
Storyteller21
Storyteller21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:31 pm

Like a blade, Miranda’s knee sunk into Rebecca’s abs with vicious savagery! The robotic woman eyed the spunky newcomer the entire time. Part of Miranda expected Rebecca to crumble from that single blow, but to her credit Rebecca stayed standing. And even kept her lunch down! It wouldn’t have been the first time Miranda made an opponent make a mess in the ring, and as Miranda’s leg came back to the floor Rebecca even proved herself durable enough to attack! The machine woman’s cold expression almost seemed to flicker, possibly a way of expressing surprise as the once thought of pugilist threw a sharp kick aimed for Miranda’s head! The white haired woman retreated a step, shielding her head with her arm as Rebecca’s leg smacked into the machine woman’s bicep. The kick was stronger than Miranda expected, making her stumble just a step, but leaving her open for Rebecca’s haymaker!

WHAM!

The blow sent Miranda’s head off to the side, the silent woman’s mask speakers picking up a soft grunt as Miranda endured the blow. She stumbled again, but what could have easily been a knockout blow was amazingly shrugged off as Miranda’s eye once again locked onto Rebecca. The red orb that glared at the newcomer was still as clear and focused as before, with Miranda rubbing the side of her face being the only clue she was hit.

“Subject appears to have knowledge in kicks. It’s possible she may have experience in kickboxing…or another martial art all together. But judging by the striking force, the subject is more comfortable using a boxing style.”

Miranda muttered to herself, acting like Rebecca wasn’t even there despite being only a few feet away.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next