by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Late night gym workout

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Late night gym workout - Page 2 Empty Re: Late night gym workout

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:08 pm

Collena could see the dumbfounded look on his face. She loved seeing expressions like that. Even if the person's intentions were sexual or not. If guys were going to stare at her body, let them stare. Hell, take a picture if they wanted. Having multiple guys talk to her was pushing it.

"Sorry for what? You know, you're not the first person who stare at my body before." She said in a calm, happy voice. In another smooth motion, she brought her legs together and bent her spine until her feet touched the mat. Showing off her core strength and flexibility, she stood up on her feet, coming out of her handstand from a back bend. "My name is Collena. Are you a wrestler here too?"

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:36 pm

Still blushing "Ummmm well that look I gave you. I mean I feel better now you say others do it but I just don't think it is polite" trying to overcome his shyness "Not that I am saying you are not attractive, I mean you are" As he has just realised he has done it again! Her calm happy voice did help him to calm down and not be so nervous but he still felt silly for what he did and said.

This time as she came out of the handstand he held his jaw up with one hand to make sure he did not make the same mistake again! "My name is Cody. Yeah, I am a wrestler her although only had one match so far and as you may have guessed this is the Tension Gym" Starting to feel a little relaxed to even the point a small smile came from his face. "I have to say you are very impressive doing all that Yoga. Only wish I was as flexible as you!"[/color]

Last edited by furry4ever14 on Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Talking highlights!)

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:22 am

"giggles It's ok dude, guys stare at my body all the time. I'm not like other girls who would get upset by this. I look at it as a compliment. But, thank you." Collena could really tell this guy was nervous. To help calm him down, she reached out to gently hold both his hands.

"I'm aware this is the Tension gym. I am in the Tension roster. giggles" Collena was starting to enjoy talking with Cody. "I been doing yoga for over a few years now. I could show you more if you want?"

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:26 pm

Giggling with Collena he relaxs more and more around her. After mentioning it was alright with her all these, what he would consider impolite, things he has done she reahced out her hands to grab his. Cody brought his hands out to meet hers "Thank you that means a lot you saying those things to me" .

He was amazed that such a beauty would be in the Tension Roster let along wrestling "So what brought you to AFW then?" Smiling at her as his nerves began to calm down "Wow! Well you certainly look impressive doing it. Yeah, I would like that, you showing me more. Just don't expect me to join as I am not supple like you" With his hand behind his head as he awkwardly laughed.

Last edited by furry4ever14 on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting typos)

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:42 pm

"No problem dude." Collena had a feeling that Cody haven't met a girl that was extremely laid-back, and understanding as her. She couldn't bring it upon herself to angry at anyone giving her lewd stares. Having and maintaining her attractive body was hard work itself.

"Well, I joined AFW to get more experience in wrestling and have some sexy matches. Mixed wrestling is my favorite." She said in her happy calm tone once again. She wasn't afraid of hiding her true intentions of being here. "I can show you more yoga. But, if you're not going to join me, can you at least help me?" She replied with a tempting smile.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:19 pm

This was unusual for him as the other girls here in the gym are usually so up tight and looking for a fight with the guys. However, he could tell that Collena was more chilled and relaxed than most of the others which made him relaxing with her far easier thane expected.

"Oh nice! I just joined because I have seen wrestling on the TV and well the situation called for me to grow up and be the man I am today." Smiling at her "Well I do enjoy a mixed match even though it has only been the one and as for sexy ones....I have not had the pleasure of trying one yet" Winking at her, trying to put himself out of his comfot zone. "Yeah sure, I would love to help or join in. Just tell me how I can help you" Thinking nothing of what she could ask him to assist with and did not notice the smile she just gave.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:35 pm

Seeing Cody more relaxed, Collena was able to enjoy their little chat. If anything, she wanted to show that she was different from the other girls.

"You, can help by being my stretching partner." Collena turns around and walks back to her mat and lays face down on it. "Come on. Take off your shoes and come help stretch my back." She said with a genuine smile.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:27 am

Cody relaxed into it more and more as he got use to being around her. So far the fact that she was more relaxed about him being obviously rude in his eyes indicated she was different to other girls here at the gym.

"Of course! Perhaps you could also teach me some Yoga afterwards? I do need to be more flexible when wrestling the girls here" Smiling, enjoying the company more and more. Taking off his shoes he joins her on the mat "So what do I do?" Waiting for instructions as to how he can help her stretch.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 pm

Now that Collena had Cody relaxed and calm around her, it was time to get him used to touching her body. Getting him to be her yoga partner was going to really help with that.

"It's simple. Sit on my butt, grab my arms, and pull me back. Simple." Collena watches Cody take off his shoes as she waits for him, seeing what kind of reaction he will do from her reply.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:08 pm

Having now relaxed being around her, he started to enjoy and feel more at ease with what she would ask him to do, in order to help her out.

Is that all I have to do? That simple? Raising an eyebrow but who is he not obnlige a beautiful woman if she needs help. Walking over he looked at that amazing butt of hers before sitting on it, trying not to go all perve and slap it or anything to come across too forward despite wanting to in the absence of anyone elese at the gym. Slowly caressing his hands up her arms to grab them and gently pulled them back, trying not to think naughty thoughts...........

Last edited by furry4ever14 on Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next